Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-20-2020, 04:50 PM  
MVP

I knew it all along

Bought this in August at 7:1. Hoping I get to make a trip to Vegas to cash it in soon....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chiefs IMG_9083.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	455.5 KB
ID:	119627  

Last edited by splatbass; 01-20-2020 at 05:54 PM..
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:51 PM   #2
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

NFL Championshiop? Are you sure you didn't get bamboozled?
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 04:51 PM   #3
The 23rd Pillar

I hope you're a big winner.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:52 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
NFL Championshiop? Are you sure you didn't get bamboozled?
I know we still have to win it.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:55 PM   #5
Mahomes Fanboi

Alex Smith - oooof

grats.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:55 PM   #6
Day one guy

I hope you win!!
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:11 PM   #7
He's Mahomie!

aw snap! This was me last year. So close. I say we split it.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:13 PM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'll pay you $125 for a 50 percent share of that ticket. It makes you an automatic winner no matter what happens.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 05:18 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
I know we still have to win it.
He meant the typo on the ticket
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:36 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
aw snap! This was me last year. So close. I say we split it.
Nope.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:37 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'll pay you $125 for a 50 percent share of that ticket. It makes you an automatic winner no matter what happens.
Nope.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:37 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
He meant the typo on the ticket
Ah...I see.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:40 PM   #13
Rabbi Goldmann

Looks like it says 7-1
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:52 PM   #14
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
Nope.
You're turning down a guaranteed win. I'm your personal hedge fund here.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:54 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Looks like it says 7-1
You are correct, it was a typo. I'll fix it.