Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-20-2020, 01:53 PM  
Curmudgeon

Titans fans

I just looked at one of the Tit's message boards. It looks as if they have a few folks "leaving forever", some that blame the refs, a lot of homers, and some that are just right down pissed. But they can type the dreaded f-word and they seem adept in doing so.

https://www.titansreport.com/forum/4...-and-nfl-talk/
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:51 PM   #61
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDC View Post
They just need to go through the five stages of grief like we have for 49 years:

1. Denial

2. Anger

3. Bargaining ("what if we had done something different"?)

4. Depression

5. Acceptance
Who do we want in the draft?
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 03:51 PM   #62
Don't Be A Dick

I had a couple of good talks with titans fans leaving the game. Overall good folk. Humble for the opportunity and grateful for the season. Nobody compares to the level of asshole that are colts fans for true.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:53 PM   #63
Facts are stubborn things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Kind of off-topic:

I was on Reddit immediately following our game, but preceding the GB-SF game. The amount of people calling the league rigged and saying the refs helped us win over the Titans was insane. Reddit isn't usually the place to find ridiculous conspiracy theorists and I don't even recall a controversial call/no-call in our game anyway. Anyway, everyone was saying the league was steering a GB-KC Super Bowl

I hope they felt like real ****ing idiots after the thrashing the 9ers put on the Pack, but probably not. Those idiots will do anything to justify their worldview, like that dumbshit BlackOps and rabblerouser.
Me neither this is the last narrative I expected.
Whatev.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:01 PM   #64
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
One of them felt compelled to remind us that "your Chiefs are still a miserable 2-8 against the Titans."

Put it on a t-shirt, ****er.
Chiefs or Andy Reid?I reminded them all week that stat meant nothing for this game. Diff coaches schemes players, etc. Really dumb to even bring it up.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:09 PM   #65
Politically Incorrect

If they are pissed at anyone it should be Vrabel. They gave up on the run pretty early IMHO.

I know we were having much better success than in prior games but that tank can wear you down.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:11 PM   #66
In Search of a Life

Most impartial people didn’t like the last PI call.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:20 PM   #67
Needs more middle fingers

You guys are being way too nice to these Titan scumbags. Here, let me. I'm more than honored to tell them the truth:

You didn't belong in the playoffs in the 1st place. You backed into the playoffs because the Steelers trotted out Duck ****ing Hodges and the Texans rested their starters. We told you you were going to lose by double digits and you didn't listen, and SHOCKINGLY you lost by double digits. Sorry, but you're not in the same class. And NE is a better organization, they'll rebound, and Baltimore beats you 8/10. You didn't belong on that field yesterday.

Within the next hours and days you'll get over whatever it is you're feeling and you'll start to tell yourself shit like, "hey we can build off this season".

No. No you can't. There's nothing here you can build off of. This was a lost opportunity. There's no turning this into a SB next year. You won't even have the same team next year and the odds are high injuries will completely morph the Titans. It's not ****ing happening. You won't even make the playoffs next year.

The Patriots will rebound somehow, the Ravens will likely whoop your ass, the Texans probably will build on their team since they actually have a real QB and you'll be duking it with the Jags at the bottom of your division and here's why:

You're going to re-sign Tannehill to at least 20M+ per year thus settling in at mediocrity for a year or two while he returns to his Miami form, reminding you why he was cut in the 1st place. Because that's how retread QB's go. See Nick Foles for your latest. Trust me as a Chiefs fan i know.

You'll re-sign Henry to a monster contract and he'll never produce again the way he produced this season. Most backs don't age well and big backs especially dont age well. His numbers will only go down and you'll be paying the richest RB in the league for what he USE to be while he's just a shell of himself within a season or two. See Todd Gurley and Ezekial Elliot for your latest. Trust me as a Chiefs fan i know.

And for the next 15 years you'll hate us. You'll learn to despise us. Because you're going to see Arrowhead Stadium hosting the AFCCG at least every other year, and we'll have the franchise QB that shits all over your mediocre franchise, forcing you to exist under our shadow. And every time your team has to play us, or any team has to play us, the media be sucking the Mahomes dick so, so hard. And you'll hate the media for it.

That's your football future. Have fun.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 28 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 04:24 PM   #68
Thank you

They really shouldn't have gotten their hopes up.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:27 PM   #69
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
They really shouldn't have gotten their hopes up.
Yes they should have. That way it hurts them more when Mahomes crushes their dreams.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:35 PM   #70
Be Kind To Your Pets

You gotta suffer if you want to sing the blues.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:37 PM   #71
The Constitutional Choo choo

No controversy with the refs in yesterdays game.
That's just being obtuse as to what happened on the field of play.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:39 PM   #72
The Constitutional Choo choo

Tit Thread.
'refs get help from Tony Romo'

JFC...
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:46 PM   #73
I’m a Mahomo!

Where’s Jeff Fisher?

He said he’d be back win or lose.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:48 PM   #74
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
You guys are being way too nice to these Titan scumbags. Here, let me. I'm more than honored to tell them the truth:

You didn't belong in the playoffs in the 1st place. You backed into the playoffs because the Steelers trotted out Duck ****ing Hodges and the Texans rested their starters. We told you you were going to lose by double digits and you didn't listen, and SHOCKINGLY you lost by double digits. Sorry, but you're not in the same class. And NE is a better organization, they'll rebound, and Baltimore beats you 8/10. You didn't belong on that field yesterday.

Within the next hours and days you'll get over whatever it is you're feeling and you'll start to tell yourself shit like, "hey we can build off this season".

No. No you can't. There's nothing here you can build off of. This was a lost opportunity. There's no turning this into a SB next year. You won't even have the same team next year and the odds are high injuries will completely morph the Titans. It's not ****ing happening. You won't even make the playoffs next year.

The Patriots will rebound somehow, the Ravens will likely whoop your ass, the Texans probably will build on their team since they actually have a real QB and you'll be duking it with the Jags at the bottom of your division and here's why:

You're going to re-sign Tannehill to at least 20M+ per year thus settling in at mediocrity for a year or two while he returns to his Miami form, reminding you why he was cut in the 1st place. Because that's how retread QB's go. See Nick Foles for your latest. Trust me as a Chiefs fan i know.

You'll re-sign Henry to a monster contract and he'll never produce again the way he produced this season. Most backs don't age well and big backs especially dont age well. His numbers will only go down and you'll be paying the richest RB in the league for what he USE to be while he's just a shell of himself within a season or two. See Todd Gurley and Ezekial Elliot for your latest. Trust me as a Chiefs fan i know.

And for the next 15 years you'll hate us. You'll learn to despise us. Because you're going to see Arrowhead Stadium hosting the AFCCG at least every other year, and we'll have the franchise QB that shits all over your mediocre franchise, forcing you to exist under our shadow. And every time your team has to play us, or any team has to play us, the media be sucking the Mahomes dick so, so hard. And you'll hate the media for it.

That wasn't very nice.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:56 PM   #75
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post

^this^ 100%
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.