Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-20-2020, 01:53 PM  
Curmudgeon

Titans fans

I just looked at one of the Tit's message boards. It looks as if they have a few folks "leaving forever", some that blame the refs, a lot of homers, and some that are just right down pissed. But they can type the dreaded f-word and they seem adept in doing so.

https://www.titansreport.com/forum/4...-and-nfl-talk/
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:54 PM   #46
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
And right before that, they were making fun of Reid's clock management, saying he was only leaving himself enough time for a FG.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 02:54 PM   #47
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
My favorite part:

“I can’t stand Mahomes”

“ Why, because he’s good and plays for a team thats not the Pats?”
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 03:00 PM   #48
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Kind of off-topic:

I was on Reddit immediately following our game, but preceding the GB-SF game. The amount of people calling the league rigged and saying the refs helped us win over the Titans was insane. Reddit isn't usually the place to find ridiculous conspiracy theorists and I don't even recall a controversial call/no-call in our game anyway. Anyway, everyone was saying the league was steering a GB-KC Super Bowl

I hope they felt like real ****ing idiots after the thrashing the 9ers put on the Pack, but probably not. Those idiots will do anything to justify their worldview, like that dumbshit BlackOps and rabblerouser.
OMG! We've officially become the new Cheatriots.

Perfect.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:06 PM   #49
Starter

They are gonna be upset. I sympathize with all the fanbases who don't have an elite QB. We walked in that wilderness for 50 years.

They had a great run and it would be nice if non-QB driven teams had a better chance in the NFL but not this year.
boilertiger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.boilertiger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.boilertiger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.boilertiger is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:19 PM   #50
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilertiger View Post
They are gonna be upset. I sympathize with all the fanbases who don't have an elite QB. We walked in that wilderness for 50 years.

They had a great run and it would be nice if non-QB driven teams had a better chance in the NFL but not this year.
I'd be very upset too but to listen to not the Titan fans but people like Bayless that say they should have just hammered Henry all game and blitzed Mahomes all games are idiots.

People are really acting like the Titans gave us the game instead of us winning it.

The Dean Pees defense wasn't THAT bad really. Consider how many plays Mahomes stood back there forever with absolutely no one to throw to.

But at the tned of the day, yes, the better QB won.

As far as Henry goes, our D stuffed his ass. They came out in the 2nd thinking they would pound him and nipped that shit in the bud fast.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 03:33 PM   #51
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Quote:
We’ll see. All I know is that if KC wins the ball of wax the government will have to shut down chiefs planet.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 03:35 PM   #52
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

One of them felt compelled to remind us that "your Chiefs are still a miserable 2-8 against the Titans."

Put it on a t-shirt, ****er.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 03:36 PM   #53
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
They are spot on.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:38 PM   #54
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
My favorite part:

“I can’t stand Mahomes”

“ Why, because he’s good and plays for a team thats not the Pats?”
"We’ll see. All I know is that if KC wins the ball of wax the government will have to shut down chiefs planet."

LOL
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:40 PM   #55
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
One of them felt compelled to remind us that "your Chiefs are still a miserable 2-8 against the Titans."

Put it on a t-shirt, ****er.
I think Reid is 2-8. We are 1-4 against them, but I think we have an overall winning record against them. Either way, they can all suck a bag of horse cocks.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:44 PM   #56
Why so serious?

Not sure why they'd be all salty with Mahomes, Tannehill had a better regular season QBR and more yards per attempt during the regular season.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:45 PM   #57
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Not sure why they'd be all salty with Mahomes, Tannehill had a better regular season QBR and more yards per attempt during the regular season.
My link was to Patsfans

The true source of all the smack talk all of last week.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:46 PM   #58
Special Teams ACE!!!

I read their "We might have to draft a QB" thread.

Oh my God. It was like somebody threw me in a time machine and took me back to this board 5+ years ago.

There's the "We need more help!" guy talking about only the 3-4 positions that need to be upgrade with all-pro talent for the team to be able to get itself over the hump. There's the "That's it! We're screwed! Blow the whole thing up!" guy who thinks a full-on tank is the only way to build up enough momentum and talent that can effectively play together and win by catching lightning in the bottle. Then you got "It's all coaching!" guy, "Be patient, this shit takes time, our QB's not the problem!" guy, and a few "We'll be fine, trust the process" guys.

Get them all together and it's a huge bicker fest.

Meanwhile, they're all right in some ways. Mahomes don't grow on trees, so they probably ARE better off with Tannehill for the time being, but they have to know that even when he plays well like he did this regular season that he's just not the answer. It's a team game, and they do need to fill a few holes, but if they don't have a cohesive coach/QB relationship (that's still a question mark with Vrabel as he hasn't shown he can make this work two years in a row) then all you're going to be doing is treading water and playing whack-a-mole after each season while being hamstrung by the cap every time you have to use free agency to fill one of those holes.

In my opinion, not much has changed for them, and this is far from a "Build up from where we left off" kind of team. It was very much lightning in a bottle that caught teams off guard towards the end of the season and into the playoffs.

People were blowing Arthur Smith's dick, even suggesting he should have got some head coach interviews for what he's done. There is NO creativity to that offense. When you have a great line, RB, and a reasonable QB and receiving options, that can win you games, but holy shit... you run things that simple, you WILL eventually lose in the playoffs. Each and every ****ing time.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:47 PM   #59
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
And right before that, they were making fun of Reid's clock management, saying he was only leaving himself enough time for a FG.
I thought Reid handled that perfectly in a postgame interview. Saying the goal was to take all of the time off the clock but we left 11 seconds.

I think Andy is sick of hearing about it.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:50 PM   #60
Starter

They just need to go through the five stages of grief like we have for 49 years:

1. Denial

2. Anger

3. Bargaining ("what if we had done something different"?)

4. Depression

5. Acceptance
KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCDC must have mowed badgirl's lawn.