Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-20-2020, 10:38 AM  
Starter

What do we call it? Perhaps just “The Run”?

I know it was just before halftime but it was the play that made this 59 year old finally rediscover in me what has been lost for so long. No more doubts. No more fears. I think calling it “The Run” is short, simple and says it all. Thoughts?

https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/1219009142528073729

Sorry if Q...
Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.
Old 01-20-2020, 12:03 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
His eyes are right on Patrick’s feet.
Reid in the moment and EB looking to the future.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 12:11 PM   #17
MVP

Andy making sure he's in bounds. Bienemy looking at what's in front of him. Focused coaches. Everyone else like holy shit!

It's actually a designed play known as the "Knob Noster scramble". Bienemy got it from the Panthers program over there. It's gonna be immortalized on NFL films like 65 toss power trap.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-20-2020, 12:16 PM   #18
In Search of a Life

Mahomes will do some magical things in the Super Bowl. But it's going to be really hard to top this moment. This is a QB doing something he doesn't normally do willing his way into the end zone. The presence of mind to keep going instead of the easy win to step out of bounds. The ballsy move to go head up into 3 defenders. And the understated ability to hold onto the ball on 3 guys getting some really good strips in there. There were so many opportunities to smartly bail on the play. This wasn't as much about ability as much as it was a QB on a focused mission to get the TD at all costs.

I hate to use an Elway example, but it reminds me of Elway getting slingshotted into the end zone. Even if Mahomes throws a backwards 360 no look pass, it's hard to imagine topping this. This was a career defining play. Everyone in the world knew Mahomes was good. Chiefs fans always saw past the bullshit idea he can't win big games. This was the moment the entire world found out that Mahomes is a straight up killer.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 12:21 PM   #19
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Mahomes will do some magical things in the Super Bowl. But it's going to be really hard to top this moment.
I thought last week would be untoppable. Then he came out and did it. This might be the defining moment of this postseason but it just might be drowned out by what he's going to do in Miami. Can't wait to find out what that is.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 12:22 PM   #20
Forgetting 2013 season end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
The Lamar Jackson

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

LOL Someone said that he looked "Lamarvelous" and I said "Well, the spin move was good but not THAT good".

BUT HOLY SMOKES our entire living room was going nuts that all the kids ran upstairs to see what was going on. Everyone was celebrating and going crazy.
EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-20-2020, 12:25 PM   #21
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Mahomes will do some magical things in the Super Bowl. But it's going to be really hard to top this moment. This is a QB doing something he doesn't normally do willing his way into the end zone. The presence of mind to keep going instead of the easy win to step out of bounds. The ballsy move to go head up into 3 defenders. And the understated ability to hold onto the ball on 3 guys getting some really good strips in there. There were so many opportunities to smartly bail on the play. This wasn't as much about ability as much as it was a QB on a focused mission to get the TD at all costs.

I hate to use an Elway example, but it reminds me of Elway getting slingshotted into the end zone. Even if Mahomes throws a backwards 360 no look pass, it's hard to imagine topping this. This was a career defining play. Everyone in the world knew Mahomes was good. Chiefs fans always saw past the bullshit idea he can't win big games. This was the moment the entire world found out that Mahomes is a straight up killer.
It’s only his second post-season. There’s so much more to come. Let that settle in for a few minutes.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-20-2020, 12:32 PM   #22
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I've been referring to it internally as "The Greatest Run That Ever Took Place On A Football Field Or Anywhere Else For That Matter".
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 12:35 PM   #23
Veteran

Mahomes' Tennessee Waltz
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 12:36 PM   #24
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I was like get out of bounds please God dont get hurt, was referring to Patrick, then I was like holy shit he's gonna score. I love him so much!
Yeah, I thought he was going out of bounds and then he turned the corner. Then he was sprinting down the sidelines and all of those Titans were there around the goal line, so I thought he'd run out at about the three. But he just plowed into them. I thought he'd get an extra yard or two out of it, and then all of a sudden he lunged and everything in the world suddenly became right.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 12:37 PM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
It’s only his second post-season. There’s so much more to come. Let that settle in for a few minutes.
I agree. I'm just saying... not all of his best plays are the most memorable. The greatest play of his career is probably the Ravens 4th and 9 to Tyreek but people barely even talk about it. The plays people remember frankly aren't even his best ones. The left handed pass was when people realized he's not a fluke. The no look pass was when people really realized he's showtime. This run is THE play where the world learned this guy has Montana-like playoff moxy. He'll have a million more highlights in his career. But this is one of those plays you will see on highlight reels for decades.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:11 PM   #26
I've Made a Huge Mistake

I'll call it the same thing I call every play this post season.

Destiny.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:20 PM   #27
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

The Start of the Dynasty
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:23 PM   #28
best in the biz

The Backbreaker
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:24 PM   #29
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
In the midst of my amazement and celebrating, I might have yelled at Robinson to keep his god damn cleats away from Mahomies hands.
I was thinking the same thing, dont you be jumping around where mahomie's hands are laying
Cornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-20-2020, 01:28 PM   #30
Hey Teacher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
That is a great photo. The look on Andy's face is priceless.
Thats a pretty intense stare I have to say.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli