Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-20-2020, 09:16 AM  
I don’t care for Auburn

CBS’s AFCCG Pregame Video

Thought this was amazingly well done. Hit me right in the feels:

RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:27 PM   #61
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hboosboy View Post
Actually it is.
To you, sure.

But you don't get to pretend and tell everyone else how to feel today. Especially when you know everyone also wants to win the SB.

"Mr. I used to work for the Chiefs".

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:29 PM   #62
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
"Mr. I used to work for the Chiefs".

If only you knew little man...
Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:32 PM   #63
Starter

I was there when the Jovan Belcher tragedy happened so don’t roll your eyes at me you little bitch.
Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:35 PM   #64
Starter

You know **** all you mother ****ers who talk shit to me. You don’t know me. Especially this little bitch Stevieray. You ain’t shit boy!
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:36 PM   #65
best in the biz

Quote:
I was there when the Jovan Belcher tragedy happened so don’t roll your eyes at me you little bitch.
I'm sorry to hear that.

The fact that you wear it like a badge is a shame.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:37 PM   #66
best in the biz

Quote:
You know **** all you mother ****ers who talk shit to me. You don’t know me. Especially this little bitch Stevieray. You ain’t shit boy!
You're right.

I AINT SHIT.

...but I'm not the one telling everyone they are settling by simply enjoying winning the AFC.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:37 PM   #67
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:38 PM   #68
Starter

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that.

The fact that you wear it like a badge is a shame.
I wish I could meet you.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:38 PM   #69
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Were you CECWPU?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:39 PM   #70
Starter

I’m done I wish the best for the Chiefs.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:41 PM   #71
best in the biz

Quote:
I wish I could meet you.
That sounds like a threat.

Are you under the impression because you worked for the Chiefs, that your opinion is more valid than everyone here?

Because it appears that way. That was the point.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:42 PM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

Well played.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:46 PM   #73
Starter

Quote:
That sounds like a threat.

Are you under the impression because you worked for the Chiefs, that your opinion is more valid than everyone here?

Because it appears that way. That was the point.
No threat. I’m just so amazed by you.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:47 PM   #74
Rookie

Quote:
You go ahead and do that because you think you know me so well. Did you also know that I used to be an employee of the Chiefs? Did you know that genius?
Nibbling on Matt Cassel's scrum hardly counts as "being an employee of the Chiefs".
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:48 PM   #75
Starter

I’ll be back in two weeks.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote