Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-20-2020, 04:14 AM  
Veteran

Joe Montana has drawn a line in the sand and chosen sides

No mention of KC at all. .

See you in Miami Joe
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-20-2020, 11:48 AM   #61
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
I seen Joe once. Only Arrowhead game Ive ever been to.
Joe was shut out 17 to zip by Natron Means and the Chargers or it was the LA Rams with Bettis?
So long ago now i just cant remember which team it was
Rams with Bettis. 1994, in the rain. My ex-girlfriend's old boss Tom Homco got the game ball for blocking a Louos Aguilar punt.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 12:03 PM   #62
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Rams with Bettis. 1994, in the rain. My ex-girlfriend's old boss Tom Homco got the game ball for blocking a Louos Aguilar punt.
Yup. It did rain that day.
The day before. The Nubs went to K-st with a 3rd string quarterback and beat Chad May in his house.
I remember that part of my weekend a lot better
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 12:28 PM   #63
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Beat Young 24-17 in 1994. That was the game where Thomas nearly killed Young. After the game, Montana presented Thomas with a bag full of cheeseburgers in the locker room. Clearly Thomas had been on a mission for Joe.

That was awesome.
The original bountygate?
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:14 PM   #64
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
The original bountygate?
Yeah you couldn't do that now.

What about Marty telling defensive players during Raiders week to not worry about getting personal fouls and he'd pick up the tab on any fines levied by the NFL??
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:24 PM   #65
Needs more middle fingers

If not for Montana i'd never have been a Chiefs fan. I'm not from K.C, and Montana is a huge part of my "How i became a Chiefs fan" story.

And every time ive seen Montana talk Chiefs he's always rooting for us. No doubt he was rooting for us against Tennessee. I don't need a social media post to know he was.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:26 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Beat Young 24-17 in 1994. That was the game where Thomas nearly killed Young. After the game, Montana presented Thomas with a bag full of cheeseburgers in the locker room. Clearly Thomas had been on a mission for Joe.

That was awesome.
That was the day i became a football fan and a Chiefs fan.

That was the first NFL game i had ever watched.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:26 PM   #67
MVP

How young are some of you? My first jersey was a Bill Kenney jersey. But my love came from Marty and Steve DeBerg.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:32 PM   #68
Diablo Negro

Come on now, we all know is really the "Both teams escaped Alex Smith" Bowl.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:47 PM   #69
Supporter

There is no reason to be upset with Joe, we just got him when he was washed up. I'll always appreciate the joy he gave me, when he smoked Elway on MNF.

That said, if he is cheering for the 9ers in the Superbowl, I hope his bursa acts up in his dick arm elbow.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:48 PM   #70
The pizza king of kansas

No joe picked the chiefs to win it all!
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:54 PM   #71
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:56 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
/clap
Old 01-20-2020, 02:01 PM   #73
Mahomes Fanboi

Joe Montana (brand) is going to be all over with publicity and paid features the next 2 weeks.

He would be dumb if he mentioned anything that would cut off either fanbase.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 04:59 PM   #74
Veteran

I remember Joe; he helped make the Chiefs a national draw. I never liked the Chiefs giving up draft picks for other teams (49ers) quarterbacks and wanted them to at least try drafting someone. He wanted to wear 16 however that number was retired and he didn't make a big deal about it.

He was better than anyone the Chiefs put on the field at QB in a long time however he was a shell of his former self. Still mentally smart, just not physically able to cash all of the checks he mentally was writing.

Chiefs could have drafted him, I think they took someone named Steve Fuller instead. Now that brings back some bad memories of Kenney/Fuller swapping in and out of games depending on down and distance.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:09 PM   #75
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I've got no issue with Joe. He was with the other team longer. And while he was a very good quarterback in the NFL, it's not like he was Patrick Mahomes II or something.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.