Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-20-2020, 04:14 AM  
Veteran

Joe Montana has drawn a line in the sand and chosen sides

No mention of KC at all. .

See you in Miami Joe
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-20-2020, 10:34 AM   #31
It was not a fair catch

I always felt Montana humored us when he was here and just looking for one more chance.
It was close. When he announced he was retiring WHILE in SF. I knew. Still like him. Those were great times.

But-We have Mahomes. /
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 10:39 AM   #32
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
He can suck it, long and hard.
No but I bet his old lady can....
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:41 AM   #33
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
it's not a direct allegory, sir

otherwise princess clark would literally be kissing andy solo
Nobody wants that.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:43 AM   #34
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
He was at the AFC Championship Game last year - that's the only time I've actually seen him with my own eyes. He went to the trouble of traveling to Kansas City for that game. It's not like he doesn't like us. But seriously, how could anybody expect him to root for the Chiefs over the Niners?
The 49ers had 4 wins last year, so...yeah, KC it was.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:44 AM   #35
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Nobody wants that.
i mean i could give it to you
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:44 AM   #36
best in the biz

Well yeah.

How dos he really lose though?

He likes both teams....win/win.

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:48 AM   #37
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Dont worry, Joe is waiting to congratulate us after we beat the 49ers
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:48 AM   #38
MVP

this is a non-issue. He got 4 rings in San Fran.

Non-story.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:50 AM   #39
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Well yeah.

How dos he really lose though?

He likes both teams....win/win.

I mean, does he even really care? He's the best QB in 49er history, so he's gotta back them publicly.

I ain't mad at him. We've got MAHOMES.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:51 AM   #40
Elway be drinkin' again

Joe is still cool in my book.
Doesn't he own half the commercial property around Levis stadium?

Remember back in Nov 97 when he lead the chiefs to a 44-9 victory over the niners?
to this day I still call SF the forty four to niners.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:52 AM   #41
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post

Remember back in Nov 97 when he lead the chiefs to a 44-9 victory over the niners?
No.

No, I don't remember that.

Montana retired in March of 1995.

I remember being at Arrowhead in Sept 1994 when he led the Chiefs to 24-17 victory over the 49ers.

Joe threw the first Chiefs 2 pt conversion since the 2pt was reinstated (to JJ Birden) and DT sacked Steve Young for a safety...I remember THAT.

Last edited by rabblerouser; 01-20-2020 at 10:58 AM..
Old 01-20-2020, 10:56 AM   #42
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

Beat Young 24-17 in 1994. That was the game where Thomas nearly killed Young. After the game, Montana presented Thomas with a bag full of cheeseburgers in the locker room. Clearly Thomas had been on a mission for Joe.

That was awesome.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 10:56 AM   #43
Veteran

You would think the man could stop masturbating long enough to come downstairs and wish the Chiefs well, but whatchya gonna do? He's Joe Montana.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:59 AM   #44
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
No.

No, I don't remember that.

Montana retired in March of 1995.

I remember being at Arrowhead in Sept 1994 when he led the Chiefs to 24-17 victory over the 49ers.

Joe threw the first 2 pt conversion since the 2pt was reinstated (to JJ Birden) and DT sacked Steve for a safety...I remember THAT.
I stand corrected
It was Gannon
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:59 AM   #45
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:

That was Rich Gannon not Joe
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.