Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-20-2020, 04:14 AM  
Veteran

Joe Montana has drawn a line in the sand and chosen sides

No mention of KC at all. .

See you in Miami Joe
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-20-2020, 07:51 AM   #16
Everybody Lies.

I get it and don't really care but come on dude. How hard would it have been to congratulate the Chiefs too? San Fran was your "first love". Fine. But we were the ones that took you when that whore dumped you for a younger man.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:54 AM   #17
#triggering

Gotta find disrespect somewhere, I guess.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:16 AM   #18
MVP

There’s no reason to get butthurt over this. Lots of players have Hall of Fame careers with one team and play a year or two with another team at the end.

Should Michael Jordan always make sure he mentions the Washington Wizards whenever the Bulls play for the NBA championship?

The thread starter needs to just get over it and enjoy the ride.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:21 AM   #19
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

ive worn a 19 joe montana jersey on game days since joes first year in KC. i have no problem with him not mentioning us.

CHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFS!!!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 08:24 AM   #20
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
There’s no reason to get butthurt over this. Lots of players have Hall of Fame careers with one team and play a year or two with another team at the end.

Should Michael Jordan always make sure he mentions the Washington Wizards whenever the Bulls play for the NBA championship?

The thread starter needs to just get over it and enjoy the ride.

Yes. If the wizards make the nba finals he should say something nice.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:25 AM   #21
Herm is the worst...horrible

Pitt being from Springfield, not too much of a surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
That’s alright. We got Brad Pitt on our side.

dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:35 AM   #22
I'll be back.

only a sith deals in absolutes

i will do what i must
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 08:42 AM   #23
Starter

Well, he did predict a Chiefs/Niners Super Bowl... so give him credit for that.
Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:45 AM   #24
My Mamma Says

Doesn’t matter to me.. Enjoyed watching him when he was here but he won SBs with them.. We have enough fans without him..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:53 AM   #25
left blank intentionally

Yeah, figures. Joe was cool when he came here and I was 11 and 12 years old, playing NFL '94 on Sega and shit, and until Mahomes, no QB had taken us farther in my lifetime...but Patrick is my guy now. I'm riding with Mahomes. Joe can rep SF all he wants. That's the past. Mahomes is the present. And he's the future.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:57 AM   #26
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

He was at the AFC Championship Game last year - that's the only time I've actually seen him with my own eyes. He went to the trouble of traveling to Kansas City for that game. It's not like he doesn't like us. But seriously, how could anybody expect him to root for the Chiefs over the Niners?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 10:12 AM   #27
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
He was at the AFC Championship Game last year - that's the only time I've actually seen him with my own eyes. He went to the trouble of traveling to Kansas City for that game. It's not like he doesn't like us. But seriously, how could anybody expect him to root for the Chiefs over the Niners?
Joe Montana was my childhood idol and im a chiefs fan bc of him. SF is stupid **** up team that pissed away at least 2 more super bowls by ditching Montana. Im still bitter about it and I don't know how Joe isn't. I still remember seeing the look on joe's face as he sat on the sideline of an nfc championship game. He's definitely more forgiving than i am. Im glad Joe got out of that shit city and brought my fandom over to the best damn team and fanbase in the league. But im not going to get mad at Joe even if i don't understand how he still cares for the niners.

I did read an article that says lynch and shanahan went out of their way to invite the old niners to training camp and make them feel welcome and part of the team so Maybe that helped Joe feel welcome back. Who knows why he still likes that shit franchise.
Lilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-20-2020, 10:13 AM   #28
I'll be back.

this is the moment where i make joe montana emperor palpatine and jimmy G darth vader....right?

right?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 10:22 AM   #29
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
this is the moment where i make joe montana emperor palpatine and jimmy G darth vader....right?

right?

So you're saying Mahomes is Luke but I don't see Jimmy G being Mahomes Father . The Force is with Mahomes
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:22 AM   #30
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
So you're saying Mahomes is Luke but I don't see Jimmy G being Mahomes Father . The Force is with Mahomes
it's not a direct allegory, sir

otherwise princess clark would literally be kissing andy solo