Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-20-2020, 12:44 AM  
I'll be back.

The Mitch Holthus AFC Championship Call

HAIL! HAIL TO THE KING OF THE CHIEFS KINGDOM FOREVER!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 12:51 AM   #2
The Planet's Only Superhero

I’m not crying, you’re crying!
Captain Obvious would the whole thing.Captain Obvious would the whole thing.Captain Obvious would the whole thing.Captain Obvious would the whole thing.Captain Obvious would the whole thing.Captain Obvious would the whole thing.Captain Obvious would the whole thing.Captain Obvious would the whole thing.Captain Obvious would the whole thing.Captain Obvious would the whole thing.Captain Obvious would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:01 AM   #3
Veteran

anyone have a video link of him calling the Mahomes TD run .. I imagine that is glorious
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-20-2020, 01:06 AM   #4
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
anyone have a video link of him calling the Mahomes TD run .. I imagine that is glorious
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=28517550
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 06:46 AM   #5
This is the way

I busted my arse to get to my computer to hear the Titans' final 4th down attempt. I missed it by probably 30 seconds.

That sux but Mitch gave me feelz as the Chiefs ran out the clock
Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:08 AM   #6
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Bless you. What a great call.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:29 AM   #7
Andy Reid Supporter

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 08:39 AM   #8
I'll be back.

i'm amazed that mitch didn't break down during that
Old 01-20-2020, 09:11 AM   #9
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Hey fellas!

If you can find the Kevin Harlan radio calls from Westwood 1, I'd appreciate it. maybe put those on Soundcloud?

His last radio call with the Chiefs the 93 AFCCG in Buffalo and then Mitch took over. Would love to hear all the TD calls from both out current and former radio guys.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 01-20-2020, 09:12 AM   #10

Okay. Forget that. I actually found the calls from KH on Westwood One radio site.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:13 AM   #11
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Hey fellas!

If you can find the Kevin Harlan radio calls from Westwood 1, I'd appreciate it. maybe put those on Soundcloud?

His last radio call with the Chiefs the 93 AFCCG in Buffalo and then Mitch took over. Would love to hear all the TD calls from both out current and former radio guys.
Putting them all in the video - it's going to be a combo harlan - holthus audio track.

I'll upload them separately too though.

Quote:
Okay. Forget that. I actually found the calls from KH on Westwood One radio site.
SWEET!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 09:14 AM   #12
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
i'm amazed that mitch didn't break down during that
I did.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:18 AM   #13

Quote:
Putting them all in the video - it's going to be a combo harlan - holthus audio track.

I'll upload them separately too though.

SWEET!
Oh heck yea. Thanks much Clay. Will it be in it's own thread? Oh I cannot wait.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:34 AM   #14
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Oh heck yea. Thanks much Clay. Will it be in it's own thread? Oh I cannot wait.
of course, i'm not going to miss this chance to attention whore
Old 01-20-2020, 09:37 AM   #15
Day one guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This is great!! Mitch really put it all into that call.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.