Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Will you partake in the National Media coverage before the Super Bowl?
Yes 78 76.47%
No 24 23.53%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-19-2020, 10:14 PM  
Life is changing..

Will you partake in the National Media coverage before the Super Bowl?

Poll
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:07 PM   #46
Mahomes Fanboi

Anything by Sims is great.
Dan orlovsky is alright, as well as some others.

Skip Bayless, dieon Sanders, and mangini can all eat dicks.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 02:08 PM   #47
Mahomes Fanboi

How bad does Kevin keitzman feel? Lol
Dude destroyed himself during the best year as a chiefs fan.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:08 PM   #48
WhatUneed2Hear

I get my Rocky on listening to these fools, of course I will. Get up and drop 4 raw eggs in a glass and drink while shadow boxing. Cuz Chiefs!
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:23 PM   #49
In my youth i pray to keep

I don't watch much TV and ESPN is normally garbage.. but I'll turn it on for background noise.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:25 PM   #50
Please squeeze

Hell yes I will. Already hearing the narrative today that Mahomes is only as good as he is because of his weapons. I guess other franchise QB's all played with scrubs.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:26 PM   #51
pie is never free

Been waiting to partake in it since 1981
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 02:34 PM   #52
Veteran

Already doing it.
38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 02:42 PM   #53
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief View Post
It won't be 50%, it will be more 70-30 and most of the Chiefs talk will be negative.

The media are Big City, progressive, elitists and SF is the home of the Brave New World's Technocracy. Of course they will favor the SF team.

KC is flyover country, gun owners, uneducated hog farmers, SUV and Camaro driving people who vote for people like Trump. In short; Rednecks and Hicks. They will not give favorable coverage even if they like Mahomes...……..they hate you and your little Midwest city. Actually, they really hate that KC has Mahomes and that he isn't playing for SF, LA or NY.
Kansas City is a lot less like that than you think but I know what youbare trying to say. Luckily I haven't noticed even the media rip on sports teams because possible more than 50% of their fanbase are Rs.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:45 PM   #54
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief View Post
It won't be 50%, it will be more 70-30 and most of the Chiefs talk will be negative.

The media are Big City, progressive, elitists and SF is the home of the Brave New World's Technocracy. Of course they will favor the SF team.

KC is flyover country, gun owners, uneducated hog farmers, SUV and Camaro driving people who vote for people like Trump. In short; Rednecks and Hicks. They will not give favorable coverage even if they like Mahomes...……..they hate you and your little Midwest city. Actually, they really hate that KC has Mahomes and that he isn't playing for SF, LA or NY.

Shut up.

Mahomes = Ratings.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:18 PM   #55
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Hell yes I will. Already hearing the narrative today that Mahomes is only as good as he is because of his weapons. I guess other franchise QB's all played with scrubs.
Mainly that's just Skip and lil' Stevie, both of whom are contrarian idiots.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:21 PM   #56
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
People that have never seen him play say the dumbest things, its like they have no actual knowledge.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:39 PM   #57
In Search of a Life

The NFL and the media would have been terrified of a Titans - 49ers matchup. It might have gone down as one of the worst rated Super Bowls in history.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:54 PM   #58
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I'm going to try and enjoy this moment and the spectacle of it as much as I can. Hell, never had a reason to pay that much attention to it before. And now my Chiefs are the center of attention? Hell yeah I'm going to enjoy it.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:56 PM   #59
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Been waiting to partake in it since 1981
I haven't watched a single superbowl my entire life.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 03:59 PM   #60
In my youth i pray to keep

Turn on ESPN
Bomani Jones is bitching about white privilege
Turn off ESPN

It'sAllSoTiresome.jpg
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:22 PM
eDave
This message has been deleted by eDave.