Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:15 AM   #2146
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCBRAVE View Post
FYI: We run henry down peoples throats no matter the score, up or down, hes the game plan all 4 Q's

just thought youd like to know that so when you take any kind of lead, just know hes still coming
19 for 69. A whopping 3.6 ypc!!!!!
7 yards on 3 attempts the second half.

Yeah, we knew he was coming so now KC is cumming!
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 05:23 PM   #2147
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
You're going to be so disappointed.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:49 PM   #2148
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
19 for 69. A whopping 3.6 ypc!!!!!
7 yards on 3 attempts the second half.

Yeah, we knew he was coming so now KC is cumming!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we won't see JC brave again because he's a coward. I can't stand overconfident shit talkers.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:46 PM   #2149
Banned

Wtf? I've seen everything now.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/266857...07662369284783
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:51 PM   #2150
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
That's just weird.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:41 PM   #2151
MVP

You know....
If I were the Titans GM, I'd have a long talk with the owner.

I'd explain that this was the best shot we were going to have trying to win this way.

I'd explain that Derrick Henry has a LOT of miles on him and is not likely to last much longer. I'd tell him that we should not invest. I'd tag and trade him.

I'd explain that Tannehill is okay, but is not going to worth the money he's going to want.

I'd hire the QB coach from one of the 'guru' trees to be offensive coordinator.

I'd take Henry's pick haul and my first, and I'd go get the best QB prospect I like best, and I'd take him.

I'd pick up a retread, a Fitzpatrick or somebody to hold the fort for a year.

There's just no reason to really TRY to win a SB on a running back anymore.

It's pointless.

I'd let him walk.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote