Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-12-2017, 05:27 PM  
Mahomes or GTFO

Tony Romo, One Week in: Best Commentator in the NFL

Half joking, but seriously. This dude is a football genius. I was always meh on him as a quarterback, but dude knows the game. For the fan that likes to delve into scheme and the chess match that is football, I could listen to this every game.

Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:25 AM   #46
Resident Glue Sniffer

It was refreshing for sure.
Soooooo many of these broadcast teams, particularly the color commentary guys, just mail it in week in and week out. Fouts immediately comes to mind as a guy that has given a half assed effort for decades now.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:44 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
One thing McNabb said on the radio that made some sense was he needs to tell the audience WHY that play is coming not just that it is.
Otherwise it's just showing off. A lot of guys could do what he did. But the NFL is entertainment so a lot of analysts don't do it.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:38 PM   #48
In Search of a Life

Hopefully, he replaces Joe Buck or Chris Collingsworth soon. They are awful and boring.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:38 PM   #49
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
It was truly awkward when they had Phil Simms interview him pregame.

What was CBS thinking??
Phil Simms has been Romper'd
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:57 PM   #50
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Hopefully, he replaces Joe Buck or Chris Collingsworth soon. They are awful and boring.
I used to hate Chris. Now I like him. He grows on you. One of the best in the biz IMO. But yeah, nobody likes Joe Buck.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:58 PM   #51
Starter

The "best commentator" is always the MUTE button
LaDexter < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDexter < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDexter < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDexter < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDexter < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDexter < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDexter < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDexter < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDexter < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDexter < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LaDexter < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:03 PM   #52
Resident Glue Sniffer

side note....

I noticed Charles Woodson is in season two of trying to bring the ascott back into the fashion conscious.

maybe he can try to make the phrase "that is so Fetch" a phrase too while he's at it.

I couldn't be on set with him, because I would be laughing too hard to get anything done.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:08 PM   #53
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I used to hate Chris. Now I like him. He grows on you. One of the best in the biz IMO. But yeah, nobody likes Joe Buck.
Top 3 worst announcers.

1. Joe Buck - doing baseball.
2. Joe Buck- doing football.
3. Joe Buck - doing pregame, drooling over Troy Aikman's package.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:09 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
side note....

I noticed Charles Woodson is in season two of trying to bring the ascott back into the fashion conscious.

maybe he can try to make the phrase "that is so Fetch" a phrase too while he's at it.

I couldn't be on set with him, because I would be laughing too hard to get anything done.

Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:10 PM   #55
Supporter

OK. Not do derail here, but what did Sergio Dipp do? Readers Digest version. I only caught the late game.

Quote:
I actually thought Aikman looked better. I wonder if it is better makeup or if he was having health problems or something.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2017, 03:43 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
They certainly had no chemistry. Who knows, maybe it will come.
Only because he hasn't played with her feet yet. ;-)
jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-13-2017, 03:59 PM   #57
Mahomes or GTFO

If you thought Charles Woodson gave a **** about what you think of his ascot, and the fact that he legit stencil-sprays his facial hair on before going out into public every morning, you thought wrong.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:26 PM   #58
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Breath of fresh air hearing a color guy kill a coach for clock management. It's one of the most outrageous things that happens in the NFL considering the attention to detail they have with everything else.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:53 PM   #59
Cheat Death

Out 4-6 weeks with a sore throat.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:54 PM   #60
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Breath of fresh air hearing a color guy kill a coach for clock management. It's one of the most outrageous things that happens in the NFL considering the attention to detail they have with everything else.

I hope Romo doesn't get jaded.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.