Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-20-2020, 10:38 AM  
Starter

What do we call it? Perhaps just “The Run”?

I know it was just before halftime but it was the play that made this 59 year old finally rediscover in me what has been lost for so long. No more doubts. No more fears. I think calling it “The Run” is short, simple and says it all. Thoughts?

https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/1219009142528073729

Sorry if Q...
Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:54 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Great audio! Thanks for posting!
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:02 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
same, I didn't even notice the head fake. That was smooth.

Then I read the comments. There' so many Mahomes haters now lol, they just don't want to admit that he's the most talented (physically and mentally) QB the NFL has ever seen.
I don't mind that. There are a lot of other amazing QB's in the history of the league. Personally I just find it cool that some folks are seeing what I saw in him at Tech. The team around him was so bad in college, he really did not have the spotlight to show the nation his talent.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:15 PM   #48
Chiefs Moon

"The Scramble" and get IHOP to sell a menu item by that name and donate a dollar from every meal purchased to the 15 and the Mahomies Foundation.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:32 PM   #49
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Epic photo...

Needs to be in the header rotation
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:20 PM   #50
In Search of a Life

Great angle on that TD run. Here you get a better view of the ball popping out at the end.

From this angle, I thought to myself... you know who makes that straight legged fake out move? Basketball players on a dribble drive left. I thought back to the Kelce wrist flick and of course all the no look passes. Lots of people talk about how much he's benefited from cross-skills learned from baseball. Nobody seems to talk about his basketball influence.

chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:58 PM   #51
In Search of a Life

The Patriculation
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:03 PM   #52
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Great angle on that TD run. Here you get a better view of the ball popping out at the end.

From this angle, I thought to myself... you know who makes that straight legged fake out move? Basketball players on a dribble drive left. I thought back to the Kelce wrist flick and of course all the no look passes. Lots of people talk about how much he's benefited from cross-skills learned from baseball. Nobody seems to talk about his basketball influence.

That NOISE!!
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.