Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: Will you partake in the National Media coverage before the Super Bowl?
Yes 78 76.47%
No 24 23.53%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-19-2020, 10:14 PM  
Life is changing..

Will you partake in the National Media coverage before the Super Bowl?

Poll
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:33 PM   #61
In Search of a Life

It's 3:30 pm and I've barely gotten out of bed. I made it to the couch where I'm watching every stupid sports pundit TV and reading the entire internet. I'm starting to get a crick in my neck...
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:36 PM   #62
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
I haven't watched a single superbowl my entire life.
Get out, really?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:40 PM   #63
The pizza king of kansas

I wish there was a site that would grab any news about the chiefs and roster and team history so i don't have to go to espn.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:41 PM   #64
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Turn on ESPN
Bomani Jones is bitching about white privilege
Turn off ESPN

It'sAllSoTiresome.jpg
Yeah I dont do ESPN, other than this site and a few others like SI most of my sports talk come from listening to Dan Patrick’s and Rich Eisens respective shows at work
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:42 PM   #65
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
I wish there was a site that would grab any news about the chiefs and roster and team history so i don't have to go to espn.
Chiefs Wire is pretty good
Old 01-20-2020, 05:43 PM   #66
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
It's a no from me. I'll listen to 810 during the morning, and catch some Petro in the afternoon
But that's it.
Petro is a tool.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:44 PM   #67
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Hell yes I will. Already hearing the narrative today that Mahomes is only as good as he is because of his weapons. I guess other franchise QB's all played with scrubs.
I've been watching everything for weeks about the Chiefs and it's glorious. And while it's kinda true that today's narrative is that he's only as good as he is because of the weapons, the true question that's being debated on every show:

A. Is Mahomes the greatest QB that we've ever seen and/or the greatest athlete in any sport at the moment?

or

B. Is Mahomes as good as he is because of his weapons?

Every show seems to have some guys in both camps.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:44 PM   #68
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
https://bleacherreport.com/kansas-city-chiefs

This is as good of an aggregate for all things Chiefs I've seen.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:00 PM   #69
It was not a fair catch

watched a little today. Then off.

Should have listened to KFAN some today. They would have actually mentioned the Chiefs. Oh well.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:31 PM   #70
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I've been watching everything for weeks about the Chiefs and it's glorious. And while it's kinda true that today's narrative is that he's only as good as he is because of the weapons, the true question that's being debated on every show:

A. Is Mahomes the greatest QB that we've ever seen and/or the greatest athlete in any sport at the moment?

or

B. Is Mahomes as good as he is because of his weapons?

Every show seems to have some guys in both camps.
Yep but IMVHO both are very lazy stupid narratives. I love Pat more than anything but everyone needs to slow the roll in regards to the greatest QB talk. We should all wait until after the SB to have that type of question. I have no doubt he will ball out much better than Goff did last year.

The other narrative about him only being as good as he is because of his weapons is mind numbing stupid. Every great QB had great weapons and heck we don't even have a running game. Just lazy...
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:17 PM   #71
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Well, sure. IT'S FINALLY ABOUT US.
I hope it's all about the 49ers
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:25 PM   #72
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Yes, but I won’t be a whiny bitch about it like 493rd.
WIN
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:32 PM   #73
In Search of a Life

Espn and barstool are Bristol homers sour that they can't talk patriots. But ESPN's got some decent ones. Orlovsky and Riddick love themselves the Chiefs. The NFL network tends to have a much better crew. But best place to look is Twitter as long as you intentionally avoid the troll armies.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:39 PM   #74
Rookie

Yes, one b of the best parts is everyone wanting to talk about your team for 2 weeks
Luke42_02 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:01 PM   #75
I’m a Mahomo!

This will definitely be a story.

https://twitter.com/vinceschilling/s...736415232?s=21
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.