Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:49 PM   #571
Fatrick Mahomes

Garrappolo is better than a guy like Smith but what makes him better is also something that can be his downfall - Jimmy ain’t afraid to throw the ball. The dude will chuck it into triple coverage on occasion with no hesitation. His lack of fear is admirable, and he makes clutch throws at times, but he’s turnover prone, for sure. And our defense can absolutely exploit that.

If we can force turnovers, man. It’ll be massive.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:49 PM   #572
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I'm genuinely interested in what the crowd split will be. 9ers are a bigger market, but Mahomes is...Mahomes. It's gonna be interesting to see how many are pulling for which team.

As far as the 9ers go, it's nice to see that the best in the NFC will face the best in the AFC, undisputed. Sure, you'll have your Tit whiners saying stupid shit, and probably maybe some Seahawk fans saying the same, but if you were to ask who the best in each conference was, it's us and the 9ers.

You want to be the best, beat the best. They have a great running game and a stout as hell defense. We have a solid to great defense and an other-worldly offense, led by the best player in the league. I like our chances on a neutral site. One thing's for sure...it's gonna be a great game.

GO CHIEFS!!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:51 PM   #573
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8taylor2 View Post
The 49ers were missing Jaquiski Tartt and Drew Brees just picked on his backup the majority of the game. In the games Tartt missed, every team we faced just constantly threw it at Marcell Harris who just was not ready, he gave up big touchdowns and allowed big plays constantly.

I also think Ford missed most of that game. In the games Ford missed, teams just doubled up on Bosa and our pass rush suffered big time.

If you look at our defense in the games we had Ford and Tartt, compared to the ones we didn't, its a night and day difference. Quality of competition also played a factor, but without those two, we were very much a below average defense.

Thanks and I look at that game as what I might expect the Chiefs offense to do because they are pretty similar. Not worried about Ford we know what that choker will do.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:51 PM   #574
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:51 PM   #575
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOARGore View Post
Garoppolo doesn't make a lot of eye-popping off-schedule plays like those guys, but he's very accurate, he has a quick release, and he's clutch on 3rd down.

I see people saying just stack the box and make him beat you.

He can pick apart man defense if that's the strategy.

I think with any good QB (and playcaller), you can't sit in the same look all game long unless the front is just winning consistently at the line of scrimmage.
He may have a quick release and clutch on 3rd down, but I haven't seen any much evidence that he could carry a team if the running game isn't working.

So that's my theory to start off the game to nullify SF's game, and hope that the Chiefs offense can get up to 2 or 3 possession game, that SF may be forced to abandon their run game to try to keep up with KC.

Has there been a game where Garopollo has carried the 49'ers, this season? Not being snarky or anything like that, I just never really pay much attention to SF's games that much. I just know that Shanahan is somewhat like his father, and he also utilizes a lot of shifting/motions to create mismatches.

But what I do acknowledge is their defense, they're very good. That will be a problem.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:52 PM   #576
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Never claimed I made a difference. I'm just not a bitch, unlike you.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:52 PM   #577
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Thanks and I look at that game as what I might expect the Chiefs offense to do because they are pretty similar. Not worried about Ford we know what that choker will do.
Yea, I think the Chiefs offense is quite a bit better than the Saints honestly.

Its not Ford you have to worry about, its Bosa.
8taylor2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:52 PM   #578
Please squeeze

Quote:
If this boards idea of a good time is wishing injury on players, then yea, I probably will.

Then you should probably leave because we wish injuries on our own players like Alex Smith.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:53 PM   #579
MVP

Tend to think the Niners will use the Belichick strategy of jamming the receivers at the line. It's their best chance to disrupt timing on the routes and then hope Mahomes won't be able to make a play before their pass rush is able to get him.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:59 PM   #580
Starter

Quote:
Then you should probably leave because we wish injuries on our own players like Alex Smith.
Haha, guess I should take back that classy fan base comment then.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:00 PM   #581
Deus ambulans inter homines

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Please allow the 49ers, their fans, and the media to think that they’re going to be able to do whatever they want offensively!!!

Chris Jones is going to be ready to roll and this defense will be ****ing pissed.
Honestly, as upstanding Chief's fans, we all should be creating sock 49er fan accounts on IG & twitter & mercilessly trolling as many Chief's players as possible.

Every ounce of motivation counts.
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:04 PM   #582
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Don’t let facts get in the way of narratives!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:07 PM   #583
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Yea, I think the Chiefs offense is quite a bit better than the Saints honestly.

Its not Ford you have to worry about, its Bosa.

Schwartz has gone up against Joey 2x a year for several years now. Will be interesting to see if that experience helps him.

Quote:

Yeah. He should not find the did, does, and always will ... Alex Smith thread.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:10 PM   #584
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I'm by no means bashing the defense, but the stats past week 11 just don't paint an accurate picture I don't think.

The 49ers in that time played Arizona, Green Bay, Baltimore, New Orleans, Atlanta, LA(Rams), and Seattle.

The Chiefs in that time played LA(Chargers), Bye Week, Oakland, New England, Denver, Chicago, LA(Chargers).

Which list of offenses would you rather face?

I'm sure the Chiefs had some key injuries as well, I don't know for sure, but the 49ers were missing 3 of their top defenders for most of that stretch, all of which are back now.

Again, not bashing the Chiefs defense at all, but cherry picking the Week 11 stats just doesn't make sense to me.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 08:14 PM   #585
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Schwartz has gone up against Joey 2x a year for several years now. Will be interesting to see if that experience helps him.
That is a good point, how does Joey typically do against ya'll? I'm sure that experience is a plus though. Also going to have familiarity with what Ford likes to do.