Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-19-2020, 10:40 PM  
#RIPAce

What's Your Super Bowl Plan?

They did it! They made the big game. So I'm curious to know what (if any) plans you have for the game.

Are you staying at home? Chiefs bar? Miami?

Who's invited over? Just family/friends?

What's on the menu?

I'll likely be watching at home just with my immediate family, and I think I'm having Joe's shipped out to enjoy. Curious to hear other ideas though!
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:57 PM   #46
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

My garage is kind of man cave anyay.
I turned my garage into a man cave this year. I think it's why we made it to the superbowl but not sure. Had a fantastic party in there yesterday!
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:27 PM   #47
MVP

Flying to Miami Friday, Going to the Super Bowl Ultimate fan experience Saturday, going to the game in Miami Gardens on Sunday & spreading some of my fathers ashes in the stadium during the game. Get shit faced afterwards amongst other boisterous Chiefs fans on South Beach. Fly back on Monday and brave the cold with the 2+million Chiefs fans during Tuesdays parade.
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:33 PM   #48
SuperChiefs

I hosted a watch party yesterday, which was a lot of fun. I think im going to watch the Superbowl by myself though. I want to savor that day without being distracted by endless banter like i was yesterday.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:37 PM   #49
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
Flying to Miami Friday, Going to the Super Bowl Ultimate fan experience Saturday, going to the game in Miami Gardens on Sunday & spreading some of my fathers ashes in the stadium during the game. Get shit faced afterwards amongst other boisterous Chiefs fans on South Beach. Fly back on Monday and brave the cold with the 2+million Chiefs fans during Tuesdays parade.
Thats a badass plan all the way around.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:45 PM   #50
Starter

The wife and I talked about going but prices just too high for me. So going to stay home and watch it with her and the kids. I want to take it all in, watch all pregame shows etc. going to smoke some ribs and eat and drink all day. CANNOT WAIT!
FLHomer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FLHomer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FLHomer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FLHomer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FLHomer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FLHomer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FLHomer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FLHomer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FLHomer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FLHomer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FLHomer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:46 PM   #51
Starter

I wish I had the money for that. However I ended up booking my hotel before the postseason for the victory parade. So my father and I will be there on Monday the 3rd if we win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:54 PM   #52
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
Whoa, epic tales abound around here lately... be sure to report back to HQ
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:56 PM   #53
MVP

Maybe go out in Austin to watch the game.
jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:57 PM   #54
Rookie

I’m a season ticket holder but didn’t get drawn for tickets. Did anyone get tickets that way? Can’t be better than one in a thousand odds can it? None of the other season ticket holders I know were offered any either. I wish I had, but...

WE’RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY!!!!!!!
Luke42_02 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:14 PM   #55
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Outside at Power and Light if its above 25 degrees
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:32 PM   #56
Inmem 2.0

Watching the game at home going out partying if we win
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:40 PM   #57
Supporter

Has anyone heard anything about a Chiefs watch party at Arrowhead? I think that I would try to get to that.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:48 PM   #58
MVP

I plan on celebrating the victory right after the 4th quarter.

And drinking. Don't forget the drinking.
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:50 PM   #59
MVP

Anyone going to the airport to welcome them back after they win?
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:26 AM   #60
MVP

I'm going to be in Fiji with my Niners-fan gf. A house divided in the South Pacific...
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote