Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-20-2020, 05:28 PM  
Trained to reign as the one.

A couple of things about yesterday - and a HUGE Thank You to ALL of you!

Hello!

I've been around for quite a few years, but nobody here really knows me. When I post - it's not semi often, and most of the time, nobody engages in conversation because I don't post often enough. Needless to say, I am here because I love the Chiefs. When I was younger, my mother had club level seasons - and that really ignited the passion. However, since then - I have not been to many games. I was at the 'decibel' game against the Pats, I was at a TNF game against the Broncos a couple of years ago - and that's the last two.

I told the wife how awesome it would be to attend the Championship game, but realistically - I can't afford it. However - I always watch - and I always scream at my TV - a trait I inherited from my mother.

This past week, I entered the drawing for the AFCCG - and was beyond surprised when I ended up winning two seats to it. Thank you all. I immediately had to run out to stores to find "more" cold weather gear, I had to find a baby-sitter as there was no way my 3-year old was going, and I had to prepare myself for the biggest game I'd ever have the chance to attend (If I can't afford a AFCCG, then there is no way I can afford the SB!).

Because it had been so long, we didn't know anyone - and by the time we got to the stadium, my wife and I opted to have a couple of sandwiches in the car and then head in. I left to head in about 2 hours early because I recalled security being a nightmare, but we entered Gate D and there wasn't a single person in line.....

I want to thank all of Chiefsplanet for this opportunity and especially DaFace for running the contest. Getting to meet another CP'er was an amazing experience (I didn't get to meet Tamba though). It'll certainly be something my wife and I won't soon forget and it would not have been possible without all of you.

From the bottom of my heart - thank you all.

Now for some photos!

We had to park about as far away as we could from the stadium, you could barely see it from here!

Here are some picturesque views of the parking lot.

My face!

Here's a few views from our seats. I was quite impressed to be honest. You could see the field very good, and since the angle is quite steep, even a taller guy in front of me made it very easy to see.

A couple of photos after our victory!!!

And quite honestly - the most important photo of all.
God of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-20-2020, 05:40 PM   #2
Why so serious?

Sweet. Most of the guys here have avatars of scantily clad woman and I figured they could never match up to a Titan. But you're The God of Thunder and have a kickass avatar so I knew when I saw you'd won that you'd bring us a victory.

Glad you got to enjoy the amazingness of yesterday. Thanks for the pictures!
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 05:41 PM   #3
SuperChiefs

Glad that you had a good time. I have to admit I'm jelly
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:47 PM   #4
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Very cool, how's your voice today?
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:49 PM   #5
I'll be back.

Whoa. The confetti looked like a flame.

FLAME OF THE WEST
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 05:50 PM   #6
GDT Contributor

Awesome pics man thanks for sharing. Must’ve been something special to have been there.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:56 PM   #7
pie is never free

Amazing pics bro, I’m sure it was an overwhelming experience... color me quite jelly
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:56 PM   #8
Veteran

This got me damn near as teared up as the win.
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:00 PM   #9
Wasted away again...

Thanks for sharing. I'm proud of the way this COMMUNITY came together to make this happen.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:10 PM   #10
Most Valuable Villain

Best $25 I’ve ever spent. I’m glad that you got the chance to go witness history in person.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:18 PM   #11
The Maintenance Guy

Congratulations!

Who are you again? Do you really live in LA? n00b?

Just kidding, glad you won and had a good time, whoever you are.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:33 PM   #12
Kind of a mod

Thanks for posting, and glad you had a great time. Odd to hear about Tambaberry. What's the story there?

Hope he's just antisocial.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-20-2020 at 09:03 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:51 PM   #13
Thread I will end you.......

Congrats! And thanks for bringing home a win!
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:52 PM   #14
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

This is what it's all about, it really is. We fight, we bitch, we whine, but in the end we're all Chiefs fans and I couldn't be happier to hear your story.

And a super virtual high-five for everybody who helped to make it happen. Karma owes you all...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:32 PM   #15
Trained to reign as the one.

I do have to make a comment!

At 1:51 left in the first half. TEN punted to us. We had decent field position and I told Superchief "Not terrible, we can do it with the time!" - and then there was a foul that moved the ball back. I sold SuperChief - "Well crap....." and he looked at me and said.....

"Don't worry, Mahomes it about to do something special" - and well, you all saw that TD run.
God of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli