Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:30 PM   #26476
Mahomes > God

You know it used to piss me off when the media would try to downplay Pat and how good he is, now it just makes me laugh.

I mean listening to guys like Marcelius Wiley trying to make the case as to why Jackson is just as good if not better than Mahomes is absolutely hilarious.

The amount of goal post moving is astonishing...a lot of it is salt too (see Mangini, Bayless, etc.) and it's glorious. **** em all.

We know we have the best in the game and it isn't even close...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:37 PM   #26477
Suupraa Geniuuusss

What'll really be interesting will be how they'll spin things after Mahomes wins the SB, with yet another 300+ yard/3 TD/50 yard rushing game to his credit.

I get that they have to make this stuff up; otherwise they wouldn't have a show. But it'll be hilarious watching them do back-flips trying to create a narrative.

The Skip Baylesses, Stephen A.s, Marcellus Wileys, Nate Burlesons, Erica Man-ginas, etc. all have to be desperately hoping that somehow the Chiefs lose the SB so that they can jump on the "See, Pat was all just smoke and mirrors," or whatever story they decide to go with.

If Pat wins in convincing fashion, they're going to have to start admitting they were all wrong.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 07:45 PM   #26478
Baby Cry Cry

Everyone wants to talk about bad tackling on that Mahomes run

If that were Lamar I wouldn’t have heard a word about “bad tackling”

Rich Eisen was saying it’s a legendary play and one of the best of all time and got roasted for it essentially
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:51 PM   #26479
Please squeeze

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:52 PM   #26480
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
almost eerie.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:55 PM   #26481
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
Everyone wants to talk about bad tackling on that Mahomes run

If that were Lamar I wouldn’t have heard a word about “bad tackling”

Rich Eisen was saying it’s a legendary play and one of the best of all time and got roasted for it essentially
Shrug. I'm just glad they got the TD to end the half. That was a huge momentum shift over the last 6.5 minutes of the 2nd quarter.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:56 PM   #26482
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
What'll really be interesting will be how they'll spin things after Mahomes wins the SB, with yet another 300+ yard/3 TD/50 yard rushing game to his credit.

I get that they have to make this stuff up; otherwise they wouldn't have a show. But it'll be hilarious watching them do back-flips trying to create a narrative.

The Skip Baylesses, Stephen A.s, Marcellus Wileys, Nate Burlesons, Erica Man-ginas, etc. all have to be desperately hoping that somehow the Chiefs lose the SB so that they can jump on the "See, Pat was all just smoke and mirrors," or whatever story they decide to go with.

If Pat wins in convincing fashion, they're going to have to start admitting they were all wrong.
He was driving the Titan bandwagon. He was doing his best Joe Buck impersonation in pregame rooting for the Titans.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 10:00 PM   #26483
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
He was driving the Titan bandwagon. He was doing his best Joe Buck impersonation in pregame rooting for the Titans.
Think he was a Titan, so I'm not going to kick him too hard. But some of his takes about our defense, and Pat were pretty irritating. Of course, today, this morning, he comes out and flat says, "Pat Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL."

But he still says that we're going to get smoked because our defense is ranked 26th in the league.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:05 PM   #26484
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Think he was a Titan, so I'm not going to kick him too hard. But some of his takes about our defense, and Pat were pretty irritating. Of course, today, this morning, he comes out and flat says, "Pat Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL."

But he still says that we're going to get smoked because our defense is ranked 26th in the league.
He always picks against the Chiefs. Not sure how he got the job but he sucks at it.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:34 PM   #26485
In Search of a Life

Nice little reminder of where this all began. His 1st and 10 pass in the 2 minute drill falling backwards has to be one of the best throws he's ever made. And that's saying a lot. Robinson kind of screwed him a few times in this game too.

chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:49 PM   #26486
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
He always picks against the Chiefs. Not sure how he got the job but he sucks at it.
Burleson gives Mahomes and the Chiefs lots of love on GMFB all the time.

And with everyone on the CBS pregame show picking KC to win, he was taking a chance by picking the Titans. If they had won he would look great, and if KC won, well, they were supposed to.

Kyle Brandt picked the Titans too, and he also gives props to Mahomes and KC all the time.

Those picks don't bother me, because I know neither of those guys hates KC.

But, Wiley and Sanders refusing to admit that Mahomes is better than Lamar pisses me off for some reason. I can't help but feel like they would say Mahomes is better, if he had darker skin. Ever since Lamar was named starter last year, they have both gone out of their way to make excuses for his flaws.

Wiley went to a damn Ivy League school, so I know he isn't stupid, which leads me to believe there are other reasons, such as skin color, for his excuse making. And Deion Sanders has played on multiple SB winners, and game recognize game, so I know he can clearly see the difference between Mahomes and Lamar.

It's like they are both defending a black QB because they want to erase the stigma of black college QBs being considered "athletes" instead of getting the chance to be a QB in the NFL. But, because Mahomes and Russell Wilson aren't black enough to be considered black QBs, they have decided that Lamar is their champion.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:51 PM   #26487
MVP

Quote:

The narrative if we win will be that it was all because of Andy Reid and the weapons, and “let’s see how he does without all his weapons.”

Nothing Pat does will ever be enough to satisfy these guys. It can’t be. If they admit they were wrong then they no longer have a topic to “debate”.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:59 PM   #26488
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Burleson gives Mahomes and the Chiefs lots of love on GMFB all the time.

And with everyone on the CBS pregame show picking KC to win, he was taking a chance by picking the Titans. If they had won he would look great, and if KC won, well, they were supposed to.

Kyle Brandt picked the Titans too, and he also gives props to Mahomes and KC all the time.

Those picks don't bother me, because I know neither of those guys hates KC.

But, Wiley and Sanders refusing to admit that Mahomes is better than Lamar pisses me off for some reason. I can't help but feel like they would say Mahomes is better, if he had darker skin. Ever since Lamar was named starter last year, they have both gone out of their way to make excuses for his flaws.

Wiley went to a damn Ivy League school, so I know he isn't stupid, which leads me to believe there are other reasons, such as skin color, for his excuse making. And Deion Sanders has played on multiple SB winners, and game recognize game, so I know he can clearly see the difference between Mahomes and Lamar.

It's like they are both defending a black QB because they want to erase the stigma of black college QBs being considered "athletes" instead of getting the chance to be a QB in the NFL. But, because Mahomes and Russell Wilson aren't black enough to be considered black QBs, they have decided that Lamar is their champion.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Or maybe they are just paid to put on a show. I think you could easily take the view that none of the "opinions" on those shows are actually honest opinions. A lot of it is scripted.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:09 AM   #26489
Andy Reid Supporter

To this day this is my favorite play in my life by this franchise. This was the moment that me, my brother and my Dad all looked at each and agreed... we knew we were going to the Super Bowl.

You could see it in Vrabel’s face too. He knew.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 11:16 AM   #26490
I'll be back.

a true dagger from a franchise QB

the IRON MAHOMES infinity snap
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.