Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-20-2020, 04:14 AM  
Veteran

Joe Montana has drawn a line in the sand and chosen sides

No mention of KC at all. .

See you in Miami Joe
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-20-2020, 05:12 PM   #76
The Collective Unconscious

Kewl story. He's a bit of a laughing stock among the media. He asks for money for each interview... I bet times are tough.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:20 PM   #77
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I've got no issue with Joe. He was with the other team longer. And while he was a very good quarterback in the NFL, it's not like he was Patrick Mahomes II or something.
Lets see if you feel different by game day.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:24 PM   #78
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
That was the day i became a football fan and a Chiefs fan.

That was the first NFL game i had ever watched.
I remember watching Bill Kenney, but was really too young to absorb it fully.

The first game I actually watched was 49ers/Bengals Super Bowl when Montana hit Taylor for the win (John Candy game).

It wasnt long after that DeBerg became the Chiefs QB and we went to the playoffs, I remember being young enough that I thought the words "wild card" sounded cool. "The Chiefs are the WILD CARD. That's awesome!!" Maybe I even equated it with Uno. I remember losing to Marino in Miami, and feeling like I had been gypped. Didn't realize at the time I needed to get used to that feeling.

Kevin Harlan was THE voice of the Chiefs on 101.1 the Fox, and I liked the Chiefs well enough. I started playing Madden football on Super Nintendo, and Tecmo Bowl on the regular Nintendo...and then we got Joe. And Marcus.

And I got hit with that fevah. We went to the AFC Championship. And Joe got hit with a helmet-to-helmet that was so brutal it wouldn't just be a penalty, someone would've been ejected and fined. I figured we'd be back the next year, we had JOE!!!

And we didn't.

And so Bono became the starter...and we didn't.

Then came the Gannon/Grbac years...and we didn't.

Then Vermeil gave us real hope...but it was such a horrid putrid defense, and no real WRs on offense...so we didn't.

And Herm...no duh, we didn't.

The Pioli years...and we didn't...

So Alex Smith came, and I was conditioned not to get my hopes up for another 49er retread, because I had been seeing that same show my whole life.

And now?

It's MAHOMES.

rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:24 PM   #79
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58-4ever View Post
Kewl story. He's a bit of a laughing stock among the media. He asks for money for each interview... I bet times are tough.
It's expensive to live in California.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:36 PM   #80
In Search of a Life

Mahomes in 4 playoff games:
1,188 Yards
11 TD
0 INT
115.2 Rating
62.7 Comp%
125 Rushing Yards
2 Rushing TDs
3-1 W/L

Joe Montana in 4 SBs:
1,142 Yards
11 TD
0 INT
127.8 Rating
68.0 Comp%
105 Rushing Yards
2 Rushing TDs
4-0 W/L

I should have put this here instead of spazzing out and making an entire thread. Anyway I think the resemblance is amazing.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:31 PM   #81
Politically Incorrect

Joe Montana gave me three great unforgetable Chief's moments: the Monday Night Miracle in Denver, the playoff win against the Steelers with a great TD pass to win and the comeback against the Houston Oilers in the divisional round.

We just got him after all his Super Bowls.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:35 PM   #82
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Joe Montana gave me three great unforgetable Chief's moments: the Monday Night Miracle in Denver, the playoff win against the Steelers with a great TD pass to win and the comeback against the Houston Oilers in the divisional round.

We just got him after all his Super Bowls.
Yep and when he retired he thanked the fans of Kansas...ugh, facepalm.

He probably doesnt remember playing for KC.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:04 PM   #83
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
Yep and when he retired he thanked the fans of Kansas...ugh, facepalm.

He probably doesnt remember playing for KC.
That hit in Buffalo was a doozy.

Helmet-to-helmet :
(Can't embed, on my phone)

https://youtu.be/4ihj0KImgsk
Old 01-20-2020, 07:19 PM   #84
Starter

nvm. Somebody already posted Joe's last tweet.
Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:32 PM   #85
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by njchiefs View Post
The guy did adds for Sketchers.
And Sega Genesis games!

(They filmed commercials through potatoes back in the dark ages)
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:41 PM   #86
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Lets see if you feel different by game day.
Why would I feel differently? Patrick Mahomes II is not yet eligible for the Hall of Fame, and Joe Montana is retired.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 08:22 PM   #87
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
That hit in Buffalo was a doozy.

Helmet-to-helmet :
(Can't embed, on my phone)

https://youtu.be/4ihj0KImgsk
Geez, that hit was late and the other guy was helmet to helmet. They sure let them get away with a lot more back on those days. I had forgotten.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:35 PM   #88
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
There is no reason to be upset with Joe, we just got him when he was washed up. I'll always appreciate the joy he gave me, when he smoked Elway on MNF.

That said, if he is cheering for the 9ers in the Superbowl, I hope his bursa acts up in his dick arm elbow.
Excellent post
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:48 PM   #89
MVP

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-he-cant-lose/
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:52 PM   #90
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Geez, that hit was late and the other guy was helmet to helmet. They sure let them get away with a lot more back on those days. I had forgotten.
Yeah, in 2020 that's a penalty, an ejection, a massive fine, and possibly a suspension.

And that ended our legitimate Super Bowl aspirations for a year.

I'd like to think, without that hit, Joe would've had a better 1994, and possibly returned for 1995, which would've most likely been a Super Bowl year with him as a starter.

All moot now, because we have MAHOMES.