Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-20-2020, 09:16 AM  
I don’t care for Auburn

CBS’s AFCCG Pregame Video

Thought this was amazingly well done. Hit me right in the feels:

RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:50 PM   #76
Veteran

why can’t you guys just not reply to trolls? if you don’t respond to the crap they spew they will stop showing up, just don’t respond to their posts. it’s that easy
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:52 PM   #77
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hboosboy View Post
No threat. I’m just so amazed by you.
uh huh. Noted.

Not surprised you didn't answer the question.

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:53 PM   #78
Forgetting 2013 season end.

Quote:
They only thing people remember about the Super Bowl is who won, not who got there. There is no second place, that’s for losers.

Eh, not true. I think you're just looking for attention but in general, we're all ecstatic that we've FINALLY gotten to a superbowl, for the first time in many of our lifetimes, and you're here being an asshole not adding any value. It's always easy to be an asshole.

I hope your day gets better, and I hope we win this SB.
EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.EyePod has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:19 PM   #79
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Don’t settle for less. When you got the opportunity, take it all!
taylorswiftokaygif
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 01-20-2020, 02:24 PM   #80
World's Best Boss

Quote:
No threat. I’m just so amazed by you.
Lol. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:28 PM   #81
Starter

Quote:
They only thing people remember about the Super Bowl is who won, not who got there. There is no second place, that’s for losers.
I'm pretty sure people still remember the 2007 Patriots or 2001 Rams.
Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Matrix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:31 PM   #82
"You like to drink?"

Well okay but in regards to the OP, CBS did a great job hyping up the Jags-Patriots AFCCG two years ago. Malkovich for the win:

Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 05:07 PM   #83
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Of course. But being the AFC Champion Kansas City Chiefs is a requisite step toward that ultimate goal, wouldn't you say?
Wonder if he just wants us to expect to go straight to the SB, and not bother with the other games?
jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.jallmon would the whole thing.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:15 PM   #84
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jallmon View Post
Wonder if he just wants us to expect to go straight to the SB, and not bother with the other games?
This was really well done. Would be incredible if someone edited out the Titans with stuff from the game and year!
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-29-2020, 08:40 AM   #85
Chiefs

She Released it today if anyone likes it.
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-29-2020, 10:09 AM   #86
I’m a Mahomo!

CBS does a great job. I just hope Fox has a great pregame video about the 50 years of waiting for the fans.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2020, 07:49 PM   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
CBS does a great job. I just hope Fox has a great pregame video about the 50 years of waiting for the fans.
FOX does a pretty good job on their broadcasts. I would imagine they'll do a fine pregame.
Old 01-30-2020, 08:00 PM   #88
Why so serious?

I could watch this every single day for the rest of my life and I would never stop crying. It's magical.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2020, 08:13 PM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post

She Released it today if anyone likes it.
I wondered who did that version. Very, very good.
Old 01-31-2020, 02:26 PM   #90

And I can finally listen to his song again.

During the 2014 Worls Series I had to watch as FOX showed Steve Perry singing this song during the 7th inning stretch three game six in a row.

**** the Giants