Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-20-2020, 04:53 PM  
Starter

Single Game Ticket Super Bowl

Looking for a single ticket for the Super Bowl. All the sites are charging $1500 in fees. Let me know if anyone has an extra single ticket for sale for a die hard Chiefs fan. Thanks.
jdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutjdh81_06 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-20-2020, 07:02 PM   #16
Rabbi Goldmann

Don’t they allot something g like 5K tic to each fan base? Or is that just a college bowl game thing
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:08 PM   #17
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunitus View Post
Yes Super Bowl is a different experience now unfortunately...

Going to give you guys some advice, I'm a veteran Patriots fan that has been to a couple super bowls

1) Congrats on the win and on getting to the Super Bowl !! long overdue !! If anybody is going early to enjoy all the experiences,definitely check out the NFL experience (if you have kids try to buy the VIP NFL Experience ticket so they can do more stuff inside that regular ticket holders can't) The Parties are also cool for the adults, but they are $500+ for tickets (Maxin, Playboy, Etch...) Try to save your money for number 4
2) Find out about team hotels and NFL Sponsor Hotels, This is where most family, friends and NFL Corp people hang out most of the time before dinner and for after dinner/nightcap. try to talk and make friends ! sometimes you can meet someone that can help you get tickets.
3) if your going the scalp way, to go home depot and buy a black light flashlight, it will be your best friend, google online on how to identify the special markers and other things that will be able to use the black light to make sure your ticket is valid. also caring a wad of cash can be a little stressful for some, but if you are going to deal with a scalp, make sure to find a police officer that is around and do the transaction near him, there will be plenty of police officers around on game day. Watch the market, follow the pricing trend and figure out when to make the purchase !
4) Now this is the big one, If you spending all this money and time to attend this event, FIND A WAY TO GET TICKETS TO THE CHIEFS SUPER BOWL AFTERPARTY!!! this is usually a party hosted by the team regardless if they win or loose. Usually people from the NFL, Team Friends and family, Media, Corp and Long time season ticket holder and Club season ticket holders will get the offer to buy these tickets. The game is awesome, but celebrating with your team after they win, its priceless !!! I have been fortune to only attend parties from when the patriots wins, so I never got to experience to be on the loosing side. The parties is all you can eat and drink, lots of great performers, and you get to party with allot of your favorite players and their families ! the party usually goes to around 4:00am, its a great time.

Again enjoy the moment and congrats again !

sorry for the bad grammar ! my 8 year old is a huge Patrick Mahones fan right now, she is a football junkie.
Thanks for this. Really, really helpful.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:09 PM   #18
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post

Just for curiosity, I checked out prices. Bwana was right about them. They’re about $6K to start on reputable sites. That’s way too much for my own personal taste.
NOT GONNA HAPPEN FOR ME!!! I spent less than $2,000 on my current car!!!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:12 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Don’t they allot something g like 5K tic to each fan base? Or is that just a college bowl game thing
Chiefs gets 9,799 tickets, most likely 60% of that will go to the team family and friends, and Chiefs organization workers. the rest will be available for fans. For the patriots, club seat members have a 50% guarantee on purchasing tickets at face-value per ticket, so lets say you have 4 club tickets, your guarantee 2 tickets at face-value for the Super Bowl. the rest of the tickets goes to lottery for season ticket holders to buy.
Brunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-20-2020, 08:10 PM   #20
Rookie

Brunitis, I wish they were more open about it. I might have bought club seats if that was the case. I figure one way or another a season ticket holder on the upper deck doesn’t have much of a chance.
Luke42_02 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:19 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke42_02 View Post
Brunitis, I wish they were more open about it. I might have bought club seats if that was the case. I figure one way or another a season ticket holder on the upper deck doesn’t have much of a chance.
yeah unfortunately it's sucks now... everything is about money... I knew someone that got lottery tickets on the XLVI super bowl, but that was the last time i heard about it. Ask your season ticket rep and he should be able to give you more info too if you have one.
Brunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrunitus is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-20-2020, 08:31 PM   #22
union paraplegic organizer

This is all new for us, lol.
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 08:34 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtmike View Post
This is all new for us, lol.
That's why I made my post ! I want to help and pass down any information I have for any of those that are going or need some feedback ! Honestly there is nothing like it, the energy, the environment, everything about Super Bowl weekend is magical for a fan of the sport, and even better when your team is in it.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:36 PM   #24
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Yep. $350 for one ticket in Arrowhead sure is a hell a lot better than $6,000 for one ticket at a corporate bowl game.

AFC Championship Games > Super Bowl in terms of overall cost.
I paid $200 for my AFCCG ticket and it was worth every cent!
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:59 PM   #25
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Bring a wad of cash. I was reading the average seats are bringing over $6,200 and the great seats are bringing up to $73,000 plus.

https://q13fox.com/2020/01/20/this-c...rices-soaring/
And it sucks inside anyway, 80K fans and maybe 5%-10% even care about the outcome of the game, **** that, I want to be with my fellow die hard Chief fans who understands the playoff losses, the bad teams and coaches, disappointments too many to name. I'll be with 300 of my fellow die hard fans. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else even if I was a multi-millionaire.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:01 PM   #26
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
I'll be in Miami too. Any tips on getting tix, please post here. I'm wondering if we could get a last minute deal on any. I'm afraid not though since this will be the best matchup in years.

Also, if you guys are down there and are going to a specific sports bar, post that here as well. We'll be down at South Beach.
tickpick.com is about the cheapest. They have no fees, they charge the seller 10%... 5-7 days out are typically the best prices.

Ebay also has some deals, but only buy actual seats, not the a seat in the section broker ads. Make sure the seller is long term with good feedback.

I've done both the last two years, thank God I don't have to sell them this year...

Last edited by IowaHawkeyeChief; 01-20-2020 at 09:07 PM..
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:07 PM   #27
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Yes Super Bowl is a different experience now unfortunately...

Going to give you guys some advice, I'm a veteran Patriots fan that has been to a couple super bowls

1) Congrats on the win and on getting to the Super Bowl !! long overdue !! If anybody is going early to enjoy all the experiences,definitely check out the NFL experience (if you have kids try to buy the VIP NFL Experience ticket so they can do more stuff inside that regular ticket holders can't) The Parties are also cool for the adults, but they are $500+ for tickets (Maxin, Playboy, Etch...) Try to save your money for number 4
2) Find out about team hotels and NFL Sponsor Hotels, This is where most family, friends and NFL Corp people hang out most of the time before dinner and for after dinner/nightcap. try to talk and make friends ! sometimes you can meet someone that can help you get tickets.
3) if your going the scalp way, to go home depot and buy a black light flashlight, it will be your best friend, google online on how to identify the special markers and other things that will be able to use the black light to make sure your ticket is valid. also caring a wad of cash can be a little stressful for some, but if you are going to deal with a scalp, make sure to find a police officer that is around and do the transaction near him, there will be plenty of police officers around on game day. Watch the market, follow the pricing trend and figure out when to make the purchase !
4) Now this is the big one, If you spending all this money and time to attend this event, FIND A WAY TO GET TICKETS TO THE CHIEFS SUPER BOWL AFTERPARTY!!! this is usually a party hosted by the team regardless if they win or loose. Usually people from the NFL, Team Friends and family, Media, Corp and Long time season ticket holder and Club season ticket holders will get the offer to buy these tickets. The game is awesome, but celebrating with your team after they win, its priceless !!! I have been fortune to only attend parties from when the patriots wins, so I never got to experience to be on the loosing side. The parties is all you can eat and drink, lots of great performers, and you get to party with allot of your favorite players and their families ! the party usually goes to around 4:00am, its a great time.

Again enjoy the moment and congrats again !

sorry for the bad grammar ! my 8 year old is a huge Patrick Mahones fan right now, she is a football junkie.
Surely the tickets are electronic these days like all the other games...
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:09 PM   #28
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post

They do have etix, but most are actually hard tix as many want the actual souvenir.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:20 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
E-tix to the Super Bowl is a very small %, but I was told after this super bowl that the paper tickets will be getting phrase out, which is sucks because it's a nice collectible to keep, but the NFL want to control secondary market so they make the money that all these brokers are making it. so my forcing E-tix they will have to acknowledge every ticket resale transaction and maybe get a cut every time the ticket change hands.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:28 PM   #30
Champs!

Quote:
E-tix to the Super Bowl is a very small %, but I was told after this super bowl that the paper tickets will be getting phrase out, which is sucks because it's a nice collectible to keep, but the NFL want to control secondary market so they make the money that all these brokers are making it. so my forcing E-tix they will have to acknowledge every ticket resale transaction and maybe get a cut every time the ticket change hands.
On the other hand, it also would reduce paper counterfeit tickets, especially if it goes that high.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.