Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-06-2003, 11:27 AM   #2
No mas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
York, PA...

Hey Wayne, we are in York, PA.
You're about 40 minutes from me....count you lucky stars, i'm cool.
ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-06-2003, 11:41 AM   #3
Defense Homer

Charlotte, huh?

I am taking up a collection to buy Rain Man a life.

xoxo~
Gaz
Used to think he had no life.
Gaz has disabled reputation
Old 10-06-2003, 11:46 AM   #4
Veteran

Forget it, Gaz...it's just not worth it as he'd just waste it away.

For his sake, someone should gut him like a fish so at least he'd get some enjoyment from his so-called life right before it ends.
Chief Chief is not part of the Right 53.Chief Chief is not part of the Right 53.Chief Chief is not part of the Right 53.Chief Chief is not part of the Right 53.Chief Chief is not part of the Right 53.Chief Chief is not part of the Right 53.Chief Chief is not part of the Right 53.Chief Chief is not part of the Right 53.Chief Chief is not part of the Right 53.Chief Chief is not part of the Right 53.Chief Chief is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-06-2003, 12:02 PM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz

xoxo~
Gaz
I think I could turn things around with a vacation to northern Italy. How's the collection going?

On the other hand, I do not think that being gutted like a fish would be helpful, but then I'm no psychologist.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2003, 12:09 PM   #6
Defense Homer

Hey, this knife is all rusted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
I think I could turn things around with a vacation to northern Italy. How's the collection going?

On the other hand, I do not think that being gutted like a fish would be helpful, but then I'm no psychologist.

I have 3 cents [I stole them from the “need a penny?” cup in the cafeteria] and some pocket lint. I expect the donations will pour in when I do a tearful rendition of “Feelings” near the end of the fundraiser.

xoxo~
Gaz
Reconsidering the “gut him like a fish” proposal.
Gaz has disabled reputation
Old 10-06-2003, 12:02 PM   #7
The Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz

xoxo~
Gaz
I think it was an interesting idea. Probably took about an hour to replace the city populations with the posters and post totals. Who here on the planet can say they haven't wasted an hour?
Sure beats the "Who's your favorite Spice girl?" thread we get in off-season.
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-06-2003, 12:11 PM   #8
Champions

Ginger.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 10-31-2003, 11:17 PM   #9
Cross with me

Andretti 7,093 Buffalo-Niagara Falls, NY MSA

Hmm...looks like I'll have some classy people living in me...not bad at all.
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-01-2003, 04:04 PM   #10
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer Andretti
Andretti 7,093 Buffalo-Niagara Falls, NY MSA

Hmm...looks like I'll have some classy people living in me...not bad at all.
So did Liberace
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 10-06-2003, 10:52 AM   #11
Beer Sherpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
...here are the cities that they would be.

Baby Lee 11,252 St. Louis, MO-IL MSA
Hey--Baby Lee actually lives there.

Anybody else get pegged with their hometown?

I'm guessing I'm Amory, MS or something right now . . .

--Infidel Goat
Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Infidel Goat must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-06-2003, 11:11 AM   #12
remember, remember

Quote:
EBOLA 6,381 Oklahoma City, OK MSA
y'all bastards BETTER not bomb me

-EBOLA-
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-06-2003, 11:39 AM   #13
Starter

htismaqe 19,038 San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, CA CMSA

This is your best poster...worship him...
SJ Bronco is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.SJ Bronco is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-06-2003, 12:12 PM   #14
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Eh, it's a start.

Feel free to follow Jerry Lewis' lead and cart me on stage at some point so people can pity my physical conditioning.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2003, 12:21 PM   #15
'Tis my eye!

htismaqe 19,038 San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, CA CMSA

SON OF A BITCH!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.