Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-02-2020, 03:51 PM   #2
Supporter

You're welcome for having the privilege of reading all of the posts I have created for your I formation and reading enjoyment.

I was day 1 but an account issue set me back a little.

I'd never have guessed I'd still be here this many year a later.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 05:41 PM   #3
Court Jester

I stuck around the star board for a couple of days while lurking over here before finally switching over completely. Those last couple of days on the old board when everyone was bailing sucked and it was nothing but a Denise bitchfest.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:17 AM   #4
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I stuck around the star board for a couple of days while lurking over here before finally switching over completely. Those last couple of days on the old board when everyone was bailing sucked and it was nothing but a Denise bitchfest.
I did the same thing,...And yes it was.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 08-03-2020, 06:39 AM   #5
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Welp, now that I've been here for over a decade, I'll submit my application to be a Mod.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:23 AM   #6
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Welp, now that I've been here for over a decade, I'll submit my application to be a Mod.
PM Bob Dole
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:26 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
PM Bob Dole
And if he doesn't respond quickly, PM him again....and again.....and again.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 01:52 PM   #8
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
PM Bob Dole
If I had a dime for every time THAT was posted in CP I'd still be a STH...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1PMBD.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	120935  
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:01 AM   #9
Shaken. Not stirred.

And it never died in a fire of aids needles after drinking anti freeze. Should that be covid now?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:30 AM   #10
World's Best Boss

If the old timers have any lore they want documented I'd love if you put it in this thread. This was a fun one: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307528
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:38 AM   #11
Supporter

You can find a lot of your history in this thread too

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=219136
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 01:47 PM   #12
Supporter

Oh, these history threads were great.

Talking Can was ruthlessly funny with Kirstie Tynes.

And then Redrum. I never cared for that guy but what he did to MOhillbilly. Tisk, tisk, not too bright.

And 'Penz posted this in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Oh the Holidays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though the Holidays are over, you are trying to talk a big game. Guess what? Twelve days of pounding is what your face is going to take. There is going to be 2 fists of laying, laying your ****ing ass out. Instead of a partridge in pear tree I am going to cut your nose off and put it in the tree to make sure you get a good whiff of 100% pure ass whoop. Deck your face with punches fa la la la laaa la la laaa. Tis the season to hear ankles breaking fa la la la laa la la laaa. So here is to you and your kidneys as they will be dancing like plums in my dreams while I ring in the new year by smashing your ears with cookie sheets.

Best wishes
Demonpenz and family
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:12 PM   #13
'Tis my eye!

Original Five in the house.

I'm actually member #1 because the "testing" went better than expected and Austin moved me over.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:19 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Original Five in the house.

I'm actually member #1 because the "testing" went better than expected and Austin moved me over.
I sorted the member list and saw you were #1. Thanks for the back story because I didn't know it. I was wondering if you helped config the software or server.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:45 AM   #15
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
I sorted the member list and saw you were #1. Thanks for the back story because I didn't know it. I was wondering if you helped config the software or server.
Testing would imply that I actually know what I was doing. I was more of a beta user than anything else. LOL
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.