Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; 07-01-2013 at 09:02 AM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:30 AM   #271
Prestige Worldwide

Hootie is gone...?
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:33 AM   #272
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
And yet...you've spent 125+ posts in this thread, which has centered directly around him. I'll never understand why people can't just ignore people around here.

How could I ignore him when he kept popping up after my post in other threads just to antagonize me? Don't say the ignore feature because people quote them anyways.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:34 AM   #273
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Because I'm not going let some punk ass bitch bully me around and that's all he was doing. He knew he could get to me so he kept at it. I did try to ignore it but he was saying some pretty bad shit about me that really pissed me off.

He took things too far.

Am glad he is gone.

**** Hootie and anyone who supported him can kiss my ass too.
You are acting like a bitch. Waaaaaaaah hootie said mean things about me waaaaaaaaaahhh
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:35 AM   #274

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
You are acting like a bitch. Waaaaaaaah hootie said mean things about me waaaaaaaaaahhh

I'm not acting like any bitch. Just happy Hootie is gone and good riddance.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:36 AM   #275
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Because I'm not going let some punk ass bitch bully me around and that's all he was doing. He knew he could get to me so he kept at it. I did try to ignore it but he was saying some pretty bad shit about me that really pissed me off.

He took things too far.

Am glad he is gone.

**** Hootie and anyone who supported him can kiss my ass too.
Someone said something mean...on the internet?

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:37 AM   #276
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Someone said something mean...on the internet?

Farva handled it better...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:40 AM   #277
Phobia

Quote:
Tattoo showed vulnerability one day by trying to help somebody who admitted a drug problem. He posted about how he had conquered his demons and encouraged somebody who was in a similar situation. Hootie then took that information and accused Tatoo of sucking dick for drugs relentlessly. But Tattoo is the bitch? Nah. The bitch is gone.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:43 AM   #278
Prestige Worldwide

Wait...Knowmo is gone too?

WTf Is GoIng ON HerE!>!?
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:44 AM   #279
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Tattoo showed vulnerability one day by trying to help somebody who admitted a drug problem. He posted about how he had conquered his demons and encouraged somebody who was in a similar situation. Hootie then took that information and accused Tatoo of sucking dick for drugs relentlessly. But Tattoo is the bitch? Nah. The bitch is gone.
So you're going to start banning people who throw shit hootie said back in his face? You're going to have a busy day.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:44 AM   #280
Banned

Quote:
I'm not acting like any bitch. Just happy Hootie is gone and good riddance.
Yes. You are.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:45 AM   #281
The man you could post like.

Quote:
So you're telling me theres a chance?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:47 AM   #282
Banned

Quote:
And there are a handful of posters who make regular racist statements towards me because I've divulged that I am Hispanic that aren't banned. That's a bullshit justification.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:49 AM   #283
The man you could post like.

Quote:
And there are a handful of posters who make regular racist statements towards me because I've divulged that I am Hispanic that aren't banned. That's a bullshit justification.
Que Carajo?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:50 AM   #284

Quote:
Yes. You are.

Fine, I'm talking like a bitch about it. Guess what?

Old 06-27-2013, 07:51 AM   #285
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
That's because we're all chipping in to help with your addiction to being hispanic.

Oh wait, that's an entirely different thing altogether, sorry.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.