Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-20-2018, 10:16 AM  
MVP

Sleep Paralysis

Has anyone suffered from this? Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't move and I tried to yell but nothing came out. It was the most terrifying experience of my life.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-20-2018, 07:24 PM   #31
Supporter

Are you positive you weren’t out partying with this guy
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 07:41 PM   #32
Cast Iron Jedi

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 08:15 PM   #33
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Am I the only person who loves nightmares? They’re the best scary movies ever.
Dude, sleep with a nicotine patch on.

Most epic nightmares ever!!
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 08:18 PM   #34
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
Are you sure it wasn't a dream right before waking up? Sounds terrifying

I wake up suddenly because I stop taking breaths. I will wake up with a gigantic gasp.
That would be sleep apnea. You should probably have a sleep study done. I did and it helped me tremendously. Started getting much better sleep.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-20-2018, 08:25 PM   #35
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
That would be sleep apnea. You should probably have a sleep study done. I did and it helped me tremendously. Started getting much better sleep.

Agreed.

I never knew how tired I was until I wasn’t tired anymore.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 08:33 PM   #36
Andy Reid Supporter

It happened a few times when I was a teenager. The first time was truly the worst bc I thought I was in a dream and I was frozen while someone broke into my house.
Once it was explained to me, it wasn’t near as bad bc I could kind of read my way through it and remember that it wasn’t dangerous.

Nowadays I struggle from sleep anxiety and that my friends, is a bitch.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2018, 09:02 PM   #37
MVP

a couple of times the next morning when I was very drunk. I would "dream" I was lying there in my bed trying to get up and go but couldn't move or talk, now I'm realizing this was sleep paralysis. Must hav been brought on by extreme exhaustion in my case.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-20-2018, 09:43 PM   #38
Veteran

I had 2 of them within a span of about 10 minutes some 5 years ago. Only time it's ever happened and still not sure it was actual sleep paralysis. I was staying at my moms for the holidays in the guest bedroom. I was laying on my side, almost asleep, when my 17 yr old at the time nephew comes in ****ing around and sits on my torso. I couldn't see him, but he was the only one that would mess around like that, so I think to myself, "Get off me dammit!" Only I couldn't talk or turn my head. Finally I get enough strength to turn my head to look, and there's nobody there. I think to myself, "Damn that was weird!" So I try to go back asleep and within minutes it immediately happens AGAIN, someone sitting or pushing on my chest. This time I snap right out of it and got up and looked around. Nothing. Thing is, the first time it happened I was only partially asleep but the 2nd time it happened I wasn't even close to being asleep.

A couple of days later I'm at the kitchen table alone in the house messing around on the computer when I hear my nephew come in thru the garage door like he always did. He shuts the door and I hear him throw his bag down and walk up the stairs to his room. I never looked up from the computer. About 20 minutes after that I hear the door to the garage open again and in comes my nephew. I look right at him and say, "Didn't you come in like 20 minutes ago?" He says, "No I'm just getting here" I said, "Someone came in 20 minutes ago I distinctly heard the door shut and someone walking upstairs." We went up and looked and there was definitely nobody else in the house. Then he said, "This happens all the time in this house we always hear footsteps, ESPECIALLY in that guest bedroom." So the guest bedroom, the entire time I was there, was INCREDIBLY cold. I had to wear a jacket every night to sleep, even with the heater on. I started doing the math and putting 2+2 together, still not sure if I had sleep paralysis or if something was ****ing with me. It's the only time I've ever experienced anything like that.
B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.B_Ambuehl has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 10:23 PM   #39
Consuming CP souls

Ambuehl....It's a dark spirit. Please meet Simply, jimmya, chris666 and I at Lobb Cemetary Friday at midnight.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 06:15 AM   #40
left blank intentionally

rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 06:16 AM   #41
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl View Post
I had 2 of them within a span of about 10 minutes some 5 years ago. Only time it's ever happened and still not sure it was actual sleep paralysis. I was staying at my moms for the holidays in the guest bedroom. I was laying on my side, almost asleep, when my 17 yr old at the time nephew comes in ****ing around and sits on my torso. I couldn't see him, but he was the only one that would mess around like that, so I think to myself, "Get off me dammit!" Only I couldn't talk or turn my head. Finally I get enough strength to turn my head to look, and there's nobody there. I think to myself, "Damn that was weird!" So I try to go back asleep and within minutes it immediately happens AGAIN, someone sitting or pushing on my chest. This time I snap right out of it and got up and looked around. Nothing. Thing is, the first time it happened I was only partially asleep but the 2nd time it happened I wasn't even close to being asleep.

A couple of days later I'm at the kitchen table alone in the house messing around on the computer when I hear my nephew come in thru the garage door like he always did. He shuts the door and I hear him throw his bag down and walk up the stairs to his room. I never looked up from the computer. About 20 minutes after that I hear the door to the garage open again and in comes my nephew. I look right at him and say, "Didn't you come in like 20 minutes ago?" He says, "No I'm just getting here" I said, "Someone came in 20 minutes ago I distinctly heard the door shut and someone walking upstairs." We went up and looked and there was definitely nobody else in the house. Then he said, "This happens all the time in this house we always hear footsteps, ESPECIALLY in that guest bedroom." So the guest bedroom, the entire time I was there, was INCREDIBLY cold. I had to wear a jacket every night to sleep, even with the heater on. I started doing the math and putting 2+2 together, still not sure if I had sleep paralysis or if something was ****ing with me. It's the only time I've ever experienced anything like that.
Um, don't sleep in that guest bedroom anymore.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 07:36 AM   #42
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It happened a few times when I was a teenager. The first time was truly the worst bc I thought I was in a dream and I was frozen while someone broke into my house.
Once it was explained to me, it wasn’t near as bad bc I could kind of read my way through it and remember that it wasn’t dangerous.

Nowadays I struggle from sleep anxiety and that my friends, is a bitch.
My ex wife had that. Holy shit, what a mess. Huge strain on the marriage. I'm the type of person who's asleep about .2 seconds after my head hits the pillow. She on the other hand would sit there and worry and cry and get mad because I wouldn't stay awake with her. She would resent me for sleeping, and it was just the worst.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:22 AM   #43
In Search of a Life

As someone else said: check out the movie The Nightmare if you haven't already. Really fascinating and horrifying. I was kind of freaked out and worried I was going to experience sleep paralysis after watching the movie (kind of a ringu effect).
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:48 AM   #44
Beyond the Rapids

I've had it happen on a few occasions. Not a pleasant situation at all. Mostly in my late 20s, early 30s... hasn't happened in a long time
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:50 AM   #45
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Um, don't sleep in that house anymore.
FYP
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.