Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:51 AM   #1441
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
lol @ this douche.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:53 AM   #1442
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
The hot takes at the beginning of this thread are so Chiefs Fan.
No kidding.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:02 AM   #1443
Hockey Town

I wonder if all those idiots still don't want him on the team or "aren't fans".
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:37 AM   #1444
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I have been reading many of the post on this subject in several different threads and have some thoughts. I first want to clarify that I am a white professional conservative who grew up in a stable home with two parents. If I looked at this scenario through those lenses, it makes it black and white. However, over the years, I have learned to look at any situation in detail, the circumstances and make a fair judgment. Here is my take on the situation: It is apparent that Tyreek lost it at some point during this confrontation. I have been married 25 years to a strong women. There have been heated confrontations over the years where some way some how I restrained myself from a "heat of the moment" reaction. Why? Because when I was 7, I hit a pushed my slightly younger sister over a toy. I had a strong father in my house who made it very clear that hitting my sister, or any other girl, was very wrong and I was punished severely for it. My father also shared with me, as I have shared with my son, through my teen years that violence against women would not be tolerated. To many of us with strong fathers, mothers and our socio-economic conditions this is apparent and nothing but common sense. However, I realize that those without a strong role model raised in a different culture, this is not always apparent. Does this make it right? Absolutely not, just looking at it from another angle.

As far as the charge, the plea, and the consequences: It appears Tyreek had no previous criminal record. He did call authorities about a month before the incident to have her removed from his apartment. There is no record of any other arrests, or incidents, for any other issue(s). I have read the report from the victim, it is horrific. However, though Tyreek was wrong having any physical altercation, it wasn't as bad as the report. Why? A prosecutor would not have a agreed to the plea if it were completely true. If the photos of the victim showed horrific injuries, if there was proof the baby was potentially in danger, etc. a conviction would have been easy. However the prosecutor offered a plea of no jail time, a 52 week domestic violence program, 3 years probation, and if he stays out of trouble it would be expunged from his record. I don't believe a prosecutor would offer that deal, especially expunging it from his record, if the evidence matched the testimony of the victim or if they thought this had happened before. Is it more realistic that Tyreek lost it when she came back in the apartment confrontational, shoved then grabbed her from behind and physically held her during this altercation? Yes and he should have not kicked her out with no pants, and he should have called police as he did previously, instead of the physical altercation. This was wrong and as a black man, with a white women, even though not as bad as the testimony, you plea.

Where is he now... This happened over 18 months ago, and from every account he has been a good citizen. Besides his punishment, what else has he paid? He lost a free education from OSU, could have been a 2nd round draft choice which is a lot bigger contract, and he lost the support of a lot of folks. He should have, but how much more should he pay? I listen to 810 on Sat. and read a lot of the post on here about how he should never play in the NFL, he should make amends by speaking at schools and advocating against violence. This are mostly liberal minded folks. They don't care that he was never in trouble before or after. They don't understand that he may never had a strong role model or socioeconomic structure that they had, even though they think they are way more compassionate than conservatives. The 810 host conjecturing thoughts on his interview of blaming the victim that I don't believe was his intent. They don't seem to realize that he would have no, zero, nada, platform for anyone to listen to his story of what domestic violence can do and how he can help other kids hear his story and learn if he weren't an NFL player.

Where do I stand now: If another team would have drafted this kid, I would have had a reaction to it that would have been negative. However, another team didn't draft this kid, my team since I was age 4 did. I was immediately concerned, and looked at the situation as detailed in this post. I believe in second chance and believe this kid made a one time mistake and has learned from it. I believe he has the potential to make a difference on the field and off the field by having a platform he wouldn't have if not an NFL player? I also believe he should have a very short leash. He needs to realize his second chance, embrace it and ensure he does everything possible to prove the Chiefs made the right choice. I am confident that if he doesn't, he will be cut rather quickly, and rightly so.
my first post ever on Chiefs planet... I'm glad I was right. He is a special player.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 10:35 AM   #1445
In Search of a Life

Didn't we draft him as a RB/KR and there was doubt he'd ever be a real WR?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:35 PM   #1446
The Boom Boom Room

Tyreek is the most explosive and threat to score TDs since Barry Sanders. Now it's not a hyperbole stating it.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:37 PM   #1447
Most Valuable Villain

Crazy but if you go back and watch his punt return.....Tremon Smith was keeping up with him.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:56 PM   #1448
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Crazy but if you go back and watch his punt return.....Tremon Smith was keeping up with him.
Yes, he was. The blocking on the punt return was special as well.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 01:26 PM   #1449
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Tyreek is the most explosive and threat to score TDs since Barry Sanders. Now it's not a hyperbole stating it.
Since Randy Moss
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-10-2018, 01:28 PM   #1450
The Insider

He is still a piece of shit for beating up his girlfriend. Any man that beats up a woman is a piece of shit IMO.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 02:14 PM   #1451
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
He is still a piece of shit for beating up his girlfriend. Any man that beats up a woman is a piece of shit IMO.
Thank you for your opinion but nobody cares on this football forum.
PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:19 PM   #1452
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigdance View Post
Did you guys see this? Sign up now for free and get in the system, before tonight's games.

[SPAM SITE - REPORT TO MODS] special while it is up. Get in free today and you will get highest bonus on first deposit. Check it out. Rated A+. Been with them 8 years. Nice special.
[SPAM SITE - REPORT TO MODS] sign up bonus code is Bingo. Enter Bingo as your bonus code.
Still a better post than ChiefsCountry.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:20 PM   #1453
MVP

Quote:
Did you guys see this? Sign up now for free and get in the system, before tonight's games.

[SPAM SITE - REPORT TO MODS] special while it is up. Get in free today and you will get highest bonus on first deposit. Check it out. Rated A+. Been with them 8 years. Nice special.
[SPAM SITE - REPORT TO MODS] sign up bonus code is Bingo. Enter Bingo as your bonus code.
Ban this bot
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:22 PM   #1454
Supporter

Quote:

First the Russians **** with the election and now CP.

A line has been crossed you Russian ****s
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:24 PM   #1455
Shit

I got him guys
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.