Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 02:31 PM   #1546
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Tyreek can't be stopped ! Too fast.
Oh he can still produce, but might not be able to go off like week 1

Teams are gonna start using the Jordan Rule on him IMO... do everything you can to stymie him, and make the rest of the team beat you
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 02:38 PM   #1547
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Earth to Planeteers ...

This week ... if Mahomes avoids an INT and doesn't take a sack ... AND ... Tyreek scores two more touchdowns ... it's going to be a record-breaking season for the home team, guaranteed.

The crazy thing about it is, it could very well happen.

I expect the Stoolers to do everything they can to shut down Tyreek, that goes without saying. What does deserve saying is the fact that Kelce has played well against these guys and so has Sammy. Share the rock, share the spoils.

We got this.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 09:29 PM   #1548
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
IIRC though, I think Boss was the first one to compare him to Steve Smith, and that looks dead on.
A faster Smith.
Nope. I compared him to DeSean Jackson.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Boss says everything's first because he just throws ridiculous claims at the wall all day so, when something good does happen, he can quote himself after the fact like he's some type of guru.

You just don't see all the absurd garbage he throws out there that doesn't come true.
Let me know some of these rediculous claims.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Multiple 6000 yard seasons just sounds crazy right now
I never said that.

I did say he would top 600 yards passing in more than one game multiple times, though.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 09:53 PM   #1549
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
TyFreak can't be stopped ! Too fast.
FYP
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:02 PM   #1550
Everybody Lies.

I knew nothing about this guy before we drafted him but the first time I saw him play I thought "holy shit he is faster than fast". You could just tell he was beyond gifted.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 10:31 PM   #1551
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
IIRC though, I think Boss was the first one to compare him to Steve Smith, and that looks dead on.
A faster Smith.
Boss always compares our guys to hall of famers.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:32 PM   #1552
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
A depressingly high percentage of women forgive and stay with their abusers. Her forgiving him is not a unique occurrence and can’t be taken as proof she stayed because he hasn’t done it again.

My wife didn’t tell me that people who abuse women are pieces of shit. I’ve held that opinion for a long time.

All her work did was frame that opinion with the depressing reality of how many women stay - especially when children are involved - and how rarely “I just lost my temper that one time” is a true statement.

Enjoy your jersey.
It was deplorable what he did. I have had women punch me multiple times, including my mother. I have never hit a woman. But I have made mistakes. ****ed up ones. He made a mistake. Until he does it again, he made a mistake. Our country is so screwed because people who make mistakes, can never recover. Whether people make a mistake because of drugs, alcohol or other. Mistakes happen. Let's not crucify the guy.
SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:49 PM   #1553
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Boss always compares our guys to hall of famers.
I’m sure I’ve missed a few evaluations over the 10 years I’ve posted here...but I’ve been pretty spot on the last few years.

Sometimes I think my takes get mistaken...but no question I’m a positive minded person.

What exactly have I missed so wildly on?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2018, 07:33 AM   #1554
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Nope. I compared him to DeSean Jackson.

Let me know some of these rediculous claims.

I never said that.

I did say he would top 600 yards passing in more than one game multiple times, though.
Sounds just as crazy at this point
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2018, 10:18 AM   #1555
I’m a Mahomo!

He tracks the ball better than most WR’s.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2018, 10:24 AM   #1556
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I’m sure I’ve missed a few evaluations over the 10 years I’ve posted here...but I’ve been pretty spot on the last few years.

Sometimes I think my takes get mistaken...but no question I’m a positive minded person.

What exactly have I missed so wildly on?
Don’t sweat it man. CP only remembers the misses.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2018, 10:27 AM   #1557
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
He tracks the ball better than most WR’s.
I'd argue he's the best pass catcher on our team.

Yes, even better than Kelcee at this point...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:11 PM   #1558
I’m a Mahomo!

All of his TD’s.

https://youtu.be/vPe04SE8Tlo
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:52 PM   #1559
MVP

Danny Clincksdale. You Piece of shit. All you did was bash that draft pick and bash Tyreek as a human. Kid responded as a man and a player. Typical l radio blowhard
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2018, 12:10 PM   #1560
I'll be back.

holy shit this is fire

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote