Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 12:43 AM   #1531
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
He's a latter day Bob Hayes.

Hayes was a track guy who could catch.

Reek is a football player with elite track speed, and unparallelled game speed. Take Randy Moss. Whack off 6 inches (huh huh huh), and give him elite COD ability and incredible explosiveness.

Hill's career, barring any major ****-ups or injuries, will immensely surpass that of Bullet Bob. He's Steve Smith but better. He's faster and has that running back body.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:48 AM   #1532
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
There's no WR in the league I would want over Tyreek right now.
I've been screaming for a season now.

Only Alex Smith could have held Hill to under 1200 yards last year.

He was running wide open ALL DAY LONG.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 12:49 AM   #1533
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Exactly.

Tyreek paired with Pat's arm is a defensive coordinators nightmare.
Incidentally the same thing has been giving me wet dreams for the past 10 months.
Old 09-15-2018, 05:28 AM   #1534
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
IIRC though, I think Boss was the first one to compare him to Steve Smith, and that looks dead on.
A faster Smith.
Boss says everything's first because he just throws ridiculous claims at the wall all day so, when something good does happen, he can quote himself after the fact like he's some type of guru.

You just don't see all the absurd garbage he throws out there that doesn't come true.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 06:32 AM   #1535
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
There's no WR in the league I would want over Tyreek right now.
HARD CO-SIGN
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 06:36 AM   #1536
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
IIRC though, I think Boss was the first one to compare him to Steve Smith, and that looks dead on.
A faster Smith.
I get it, because in his prime, Steve Smith Sr could just take the game over, you just couldn't defend him.

The Panthers got to a Super Bowl with Jake Delhomme at QB and John Friggin' Fox as a head coach...and were tied with NE in the last minutes of the 4th qtr of said SB...

I mean, Reek is in a class of his own, but SS is an apt enough comparison.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 07:00 AM   #1537
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
She forgave him. Why can’t everyone else?

A depressingly high percentage of women forgive and stay with their abusers. Her forgiving him is not a unique occurrence and can’t be taken as proof she stayed because he hasn’t done it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
But but but his wife told him...

My wife didn’t tell me that people who abuse women are pieces of shit. I’ve held that opinion for a long time.

All her work did was frame that opinion with the depressing reality of how many women stay - especially when children are involved - and how rarely “I just lost my temper that one time” is a true statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
I'll take an XL.

**** Drunken Idaho.

Enjoy your jersey.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 09:17 AM   #1538
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Hayes was a track guy who could catch.

Reek is a football player with elite track speed, and unparallelled game speed. Take Randy Moss. Whack off 6 inches (huh huh huh), and give him elite COD ability and incredible explosiveness.

Hill's career, barring any major ****-ups or injuries, will immensely surpass that of Bullet Bob. He's Steve Smith but better. He's faster and has that running back body.
He has a chance to break the Moss record for single season receiving TD’s. Maybe not this year but in the near future. Pat’s arm, vision, and aggressiveness mixed with Tyreek’s insane speed could be the most lethal combo in football history. Just need more experience for Pat.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-15-2018, 09:43 AM   #1539
Banned

Could have a big game tomorrow, too.
chiefstothehouse is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefstothehouse is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefstothehouse is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefstothehouse is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefstothehouse is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefstothehouse is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-15-2018, 09:55 AM   #1540
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Boss says everything's first because he just throws ridiculous claims at the wall all day so, when something good does happen, he can quote himself after the fact like he's some type of guru.

You just don't see all the absurd garbage he throws out there that doesn't come true.
Multiple 6000 yard seasons just sounds crazy right now
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 01:29 PM   #1541
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
A depressingly high percentage of women forgive and stay with their abusers. Her forgiving him is not a unique occurrence and can’t be taken as proof she stayed because he hasn’t done it again.

My wife didn’t tell me that people who abuse women are pieces of shit. I’ve held that opinion for a long time.

All her work did was frame that opinion with the depressing reality of how many women stay - especially when children are involved - and how rarely “I just lost my temper that one time” is a true statement.

Enjoy your jersey.
Are suggesting he has? Do you have information proving such?
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-15-2018, 01:47 PM   #1542
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
HARD CO-SIGN
firm double concur.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 02:03 PM   #1543
Choco Favre

TYREEK HILL IS GOING TO KICK PITTSBURGH'S ASS
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 02:07 PM   #1544
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
TYREEK HILL IS GOING TO KICK PITTSBURGH'S ASS
I tend to think they're gonna sell out to stop Reek

And thats fine by me, it'll just help Kelce and Watkins get going
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 02:12 PM   #1545
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I tend to think they're gonna sell out to stop Reek

And thats fine by me, it'll just help Kelce and Watkins get going
Tyreek can't be stopped ! Too fast.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.