Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 08:34 AM   #4171
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Moore and Toney aren't going anywhere because of the Rice incident and pending suspension of games you know IS coming. Sure it would be great IF Moore would step up his game but I don't see it. Physical talent just is not there. But for me what I think and hope happens is Toney now realizes he expendable with the Worthy pick and now Toney focuses for the first time with serious competition and chooses to pull his head out and grow up. Can you imagine defenses trying to defense 2 water bug type receivers on the field at the same time? If Ross can do the same with his physical talent here is my dream WR corp not necessarily in any order after it's all said and done.

Kelce
Rice
Worthy
Watson
Ross
Toney
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 08:44 AM   #4172
Keep Camp Home!

Third year breakout year..
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2024, 08:44 AM   #4173
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Moore and Toney aren't going anywhere because of the Rice incident and pending suspension of games you know IS coming. Sure it would be great IF Moore would step up his game but I don't see it. Physical talent just is not there. But for me what I think and hope happens is Toney now realizes he expendable with the Worthy pick and now Toney focuses for the first time with serious competition and chooses to pull his head out and grow up. Can you imagine defenses trying to defense 2 water bug type receivers on the field at the same time? If Ross can do the same with his physical talent here is my dream WR corp not necessarily in any order after it's all said and done.

Kelce
Rice
Worthy
Watson
Ross
Toney
Any suspension will most likely come in 2025, as the legal system will play out and it isn't a fast process. Rice and his attorney may be able to accelerate that if they want the punishment in 2024, but it may not happen. Brandin Echols of the Jets had his reckless driving and speeding accident where he partially parazlyzed the other driver in April of 2022. He wasn't suspended for his 1 game until the start of last year, 2023.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 08:50 AM   #4174
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Like I said in the Hardman thread - we picked up Mecole because we were tired of watching Moore run whip routes in quicksand.

And wouldntchyaknowit - game winner is a whip route to Mecole.

I'd trade Moore for a 6th and use the cap savings to bring Hardman back if that were an option. I'd far prefer Hardman on this team over the next 2-3 years to Moore.
What he said.

But we probably only get a 6th pick swap.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 08:50 AM   #4175
Keep Camp Home!

To be fair, not all these guys who went ahead of him are all world receivers

Drake London

Garrett Wilson

Chris Olave

Jameson Williams

Jahan Dotson

Treylon Burks

Christian Watson

WanDale Robinson

John Metchie

Tyquan Thornton

George Pickens

Alec Pierce

Skyy Moore
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2024, 08:53 AM   #4176
Keep Camp Home!

The options which followed him don't look that glamorous either

14) Velus Jones Jr., Tennessee
Round 3, Pick 71 | Chicago Bears

15) Jalen Tolbert, South Alabama
Round 3, Pick 88 | Dallas Cowboys

16) David Bell, Purdue
Round 3, Pick 99 | Cleveland Browns

17) Danny Gray, SMU
Round 3, Pick 105 | San Francisco 49ers

18) Erik Ezukanma, Texas Tech
Round 4, Pick 125 | Miami Dolphins

19) Romeo Doubs, Nevada
Round 4, Pick 132 | Green Bay Packers

20) Calvin Austin, Memphis
Round 4, Pick 137 | Pittsburgh Steelers

21) Khalil Shakir, Boise State
Round 4, Pick 148 | Buffalo Bills

22) Montrell Washington, Samford
Round 5, Pick 162 | Denver Broncos

23) Kyle Philips, UCLA
Round 5, Pick 163 | Tennessee Titans

24) Jalen Nailor, Michigan State
Round 6, Pick 191 | Minnesota Vikings

25) Michael Woods II, Oklahoma
Round 6, Pick 202 | Cleveland Browns

26) Bo Melton, Rutgers
Round 7, Pick 229 | Seattle Seahawks

27) Dareke Young, Lenoir-Rhyne
Round 7, Pick 233 | Seattle Seahawks

28) Samori Toure, Nebraska
R7, Pick 258 | Green Bay Packers
Old 04-27-2024, 09:02 AM   #4177
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
To be fair, not all these guys who went ahead of him are all world receivers

Drake London

Garrett Wilson

Chris Olave

Jameson Williams

Jahan Dotson

Treylon Burks

Christian Watson

WanDale Robinson

John Metchie

Tyquan Thornton

George Pickens

Alec Pierce

Skyy Moore
Olave and Garrett Wilson are both awesome. Christian Watson would feast in this offense. Pickens is hit or miss but clearly has talent. Drake London and Jameo both have potential. Dotson, Thornton, Burks and Pierce are solid so far. Wandale Robinson is better at being the gadget guy than Moore could ever dream.

Skyy Moore is literally the worst WR on that list and it’s not even close.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 09:05 AM   #4178
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Olave and Garrett Wilson are both awesome. Christian Watson would feast in this offense. Pickens is hit or miss but clearly has talent. Drake London and Jameo both have potential. Dotson, Thornton, Burks and Pierce are solid so far. Wandale Robinson is better at being the gadget guy than Moore could ever dream.

Skyy Moore is literally the worst WR on that list and it’s not even close.
That's the order they were drafted in. Of course those guys turned out better. We didn't even have an opportunity to draft most of those guys.
Old 04-27-2024, 09:06 AM   #4179
Keep Camp Home!

We took McDuffie and karlaftis over Christian Watson on down. I think that decision turned out fine.
Old 04-27-2024, 09:07 AM   #4180
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post

Kelce
Rice
Worthy
Watson
Ross
Toney
Hollywood Brown says hi.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 09:08 AM   #4181
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
That's the order they were drafted in. Of course those guys turned out better. We didn't even have an opportunity to draft most of those guys.
I was responding to your claim that the receivers taken before him weren’t All-World.

None are elite yet but they’re still worlds better than Moore. Moore is buns. Booty. Cheeks.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 09:09 AM   #4182
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I was responding to your claim that the receivers taken before him weren’t All-World.

None are elite yet but they’re still worlds better than Moore. Moore is buns. Booty. Cheeks.
Tyquan Thornton is right there with him. Moore has more yards than him. That's pretty pathetic.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 09:10 AM   #4183
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:

There no guarantee it will happen, but there is something to the third year breakout. Learning nfl playbooks, better executing routes, figuring out how to get separation from better defenders..

I'm not sure what it is, but this will be the most low pressure situation skyy will be in for his nfl career. With the talent now ahead of him and basically zero expectations, maybe he will take his play up a notch this year.
Old 04-27-2024, 09:16 AM   #4184
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Tyquan Thornton is right there with him. Moore has more yards than him. That's pretty pathetic.
Huh. You’re right. For some reason I was thinking Thornton played for the Saints. Idk wtf I was thinking.

They’re both pretty bad. Skyy gets judged more harshly for playing in a much, much, much, muuuuch more favorable situation though.

Quote:
There no guarantee it will happen, but there is something to the third year breakout. Learning nfl playbooks, better executing routes, figuring out how to get separation from better defenders..

I'm not sure what it is, but this will be the most low pressure situation skyy will be in for his nfl career. With the talent now ahead of him and basically zero expectations, maybe he will take his play up a notch this year.
I hope you’re right but I highly, highly doubt it. This dude doesn’t even pass the eye test in the least. I don't think I’ve ever watched this guy and thought “wow, nice snag, route, move, etc.”
Old 04-27-2024, 09:20 AM   #4185
Veteran

Skyy Moore's year 1 was very similar to Demarcus Robinson's year 2 (Robinson did not manage a stat in his first year in the league), in terms of production.

Robinson was eventually an average/useful receiver to have as depth in years 4 and 5 (450 yards per year, 3.5 touchdowns on average).

Skyy will never be a star, but there is hope for him to be a functioning receiver for a couple of cheap years still.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli