Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2017, 11:29 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****2017 NFL Draft Thread**** (NO Spoilers)

Let's ****ing do this.

Rules:
1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's McCaffrey to Tampa) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").

Don't be a dick.

Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny.

I'll also be starting threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:01 PM   #166
You gotta kill a few people

I don't think I want anything to do with a CB in the 1st or 2nd round.

Mitchell only has a small sample size but I like what I've seen. He's slight but long and sticks like glue. Nelson also came into his own.

You can never have too many corners but I think I'd rather a pass rusher or ILB if we have to go that route.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:04 PM   #167
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I prefer the "stabbing" version, but couldn't find it.
Found it!!!

Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:04 PM   #168
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I don't think I want anything to do with a CB in the 1st or 2nd round.

Mitchell only has a small sample size but I like what I've seen. He's slight but long and sticks like glue. Nelson also came into his own.

You can never have too many corners but I think I'd rather a pass rusher or ILB if we have to go that route.
With Mitchell and the depth in this corner class (Dorsey said it's the best he's seen in a decade), I just don't see it
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:06 PM   #169
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I'm so glad this is our gif.
Refresh my memory, who did the Chiefs draft to make these fellows so "elated"???
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:06 PM   #170
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I always wonder how many of the people in that gif are CP members.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:06 PM   #171
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerchief View Post
Refresh my memory, who did the Chiefs draft to make these fellows so "elated"???
Seriously? You can't tell these fellas love a tackle?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:07 PM   #172
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerchief View Post
Fisher.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:07 PM   #173
Draft a QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I'm so glad this is our gif.
It is so great. I laugh every time.
Rooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-27-2017, 03:07 PM   #174
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

smh
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:08 PM   #175
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I always wonder how many of the people in that gif are CP members.
I'm not sure how that could be avoided. Bowe's mullet practically mandates that he post here.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:08 PM   #176
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
It is so great. I laugh every time.
It is goddamned embarrassing. I mean GODDAMNED embarrassing.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:08 PM   #177
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Found it!!!

I love the blood shooting out of his hand after he slices it like a ritual
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:09 PM   #178
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
It is goddamned embarrassing. I mean GODDAMNED embarrassing.
Why? Aside from the absence of Bald Goatee Camero guy, this is a fairly solid representation of Chiefs Fan.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:11 PM   #179
Andy Reid Supporter

I hope Denver gives a fortune to move up for McCaffrey. Would be absolutely hillarious
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:12 PM   #180
Supporter

**** Donk Forever.