Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 10:50 AM   #301
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Is Jordan Addison a Chief?

No?

Then I don't give a flying **** what Jordan Addison did last summer. What Jordan Addison did last summer has **** all to do with what Rashee Rice did last week.
Jordan Addison is the baseline comparison for how the NFL SHOULD (if they are being fair) punish Rashee.

A Reckless Driving offense with no DUI/DWI involved… Addison was suspended zero games.

Add a few minor additional mitigating factors to Rashee’s situation… should be no more than a 1-2 game suspension at most.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 10:52 AM   #302
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Jordan Addison is the baseline comparison for how the NFL SHOULD (if they are being fair) punish Rashee.

A Reckless Driving offense with no DUI/DWI involved… Addison was suspended zero games.

Add a few minor additional mitigating factors to Rashee’s situation… should be no more than a 1-2 game suspension at most.
That has **** all to do with what -KING- posted.

We get it... you think he should receive at most a slap on the wrist and everyone else is a reerun for thinking otherwise.

We get it. Believe me... you have made your position on all this crystal ****ing clear.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 10:57 AM   #303

Quote:
That has **** all to do with what -KING- posted.

We get it... you think he should receive at most a slap on the wrist and everyone else is a reerun for thinking otherwise.

We get it. Believe me... you have made your position on all this crystal ****ing clear.
And you’ve made your Reeruned position as visible as Brooke Pryor’s metric ton ass that you are obsessed with Rashee getting an absurdly maximum punishment.

You’ve been spending too much time with your head up your goats’ asses.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 10:58 AM   #304
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Jordan Addison was caught driving 140 MPH last summer.

What the **** does this have to do with Jordan Addison? You sound like a child.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 11:01 AM   #305
MVP

Lance the Spoken is a dipshit
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 11:01 AM   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
What the **** does this have to do with Jordan Addison? You sound like a child.
Seriously?

Both were driving related offenses that did not involve the red flag crimes such as domestic violence and DUI/DWI that the NFL prioritizes in terms of the severity of handing down a punishment.
Old 04-12-2024, 11:02 AM   #307
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
And you’ve made your Reeruned position as visible as Brooke Pryor’s metric ton ass that you are obsessed with Rashee getting an absurdly maximum punishment.
I am? News to me! I thought I just wanted the dude to be treated like any other person that did what he did. I didn't realize I had called for prison time or anything of that nature.

Would you be so kind as to quote me about my obsession on Rice getting the "absurdly maximum punishment"?

Quote:
You’ve been spending too much time with your head up your goats’ asses.
LOL... your insults are middle school quality dumbshittery.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-12-2024, 11:05 AM   #308
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Seriously?

Both were driving related offenses that did not involve the red flag crimes such as domestic violence and DUI/DWI that the NFL prioritizes in terms of the severity of handing down a punishment.
Addison cause an accident where people were injured? Did he also walk away from the crash and leave the scene of the crime?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 11:07 AM   #309

Quote:
I am? News to me! I thought I just wanted the dude to be treated like any other person that did what he did.
If that’s the case then you do realize that the NFL has never previously suspended a player for an off the field incident that didn’t involve domestic violence, drugs/alcohol, guns or murder… right?

Since Rashee’s case does not involve any of those… he should be treated like every other player and receive no suspension… yes?

Be consistent, dumbshit.
Old 04-12-2024, 11:08 AM   #310
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Seriously?

But he did it too!

I can accept this logic from an 8 year old. I like to believe you're older.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 11:09 AM   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Addison cause an accident where people were injured? Did he also walk away from the crash and leave the scene of the crime?
Since you still can’t read…

Quote:
Old 04-12-2024, 11:11 AM   #312
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Whether you think they're minor or not....the NFL might see them as major.

Say Henry Ruggs caused that accident but the woman and her dog lived. Would he have only gotten 1-2 games?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 11:13 AM   #313
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Thank you Jackie Chiles for your brilliant legal analysis.

You might want to look up the definitions of "mitigating" and "aggravating" before you use them in the future.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-12-2024, 11:14 AM   #314
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
If that’s the case then you do realize that the NFL has never previously suspended a player for an off the field incident that didn’t involve domestic violence, drugs/alcohol, guns or murder… right?
I didn't catch that the other 283 times you have posted this. Completely new information to everyone here.

Quote:
Since Rashee’s case does not involve any of those… he should be treated like every other player and receive no suspension… yes?

Be consistent, dumbshit.
So that is a no... you can't quote me? That means that you acknowledge that your entire reply about me being "obsessed with Rashee getting an absurdly maximum punishment" was a bullshit statement by a bullshit artist, right?

Instead of saying, aw ****... my bad. You are instead gonna double down and still make it about me *shakes magic 8 ball* needing to "be consistent".

What, EXACTTLY, do I need to be consistent about? That Jordan needed to be treated like anyone else in that situation?

Well, consistency achieved.
Old 04-12-2024, 11:14 AM   #315

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Whether you think they're minor or not....the NFL might see them as major.

Say Henry Ruggs caused that accident but the woman and her dog lived. Would he have only gotten 1-2 games?
That would be an unprecedented decision in the 105 year history of the NFL if they made such a determination.