Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:50 AM   #16516
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake View Post

I love film breakdowns.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:56 AM   #16517
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake View Post
His physical ability was always going to be enough to make Chiefs football exciting for a long time.

Kid is beating teams from the neck up when he could do it from the neck down if he had to. It’s his mental game—his awareness and study of defenses that is going to give the Chiefs the chance to dominate the AFC for 10-15 years.

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 09-29-2018 at 10:04 AM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 10:01 AM   #16518
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

It all makes me think of his GMFB interview the week of the 2017 Draft where he said he wanted to be able to destroy defenses from inside and outside the pocket like Aaron Rodgers. He said something along the lines of him becoming one of those QBs where you just have to hope it’s an off day because he’ll dissect any defense you throw his way.

I firmly believe he’s on the right track to being that guy.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 03:40 PM   #16519
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
This is the most obnoxious television show in the history of television shows. Stephen A. and Max Kellerman are so obnoxious just by themselves, and together it's nearly unbearable. In fact, if I had to choose between listening to Stephen A. and Max Kellerman talk sports, or Bobcat Goldthwait Sam Kenison discussing female menstruation (or any other topic equally uncomfortable) I would definitely be learning about proper tampon insertion techniques.

That's how insufferable those two loud mouth alleged sports know-it-alls are. Stephen A. Smith is woefully ignorant about anything other than pro basketball, and he doesn't even get that crap right. His strategy is to just talk louder and louder to distract you from how bad his "hot take" really is. And Kellerman is only slightly better, but he does know more about boxing than Stephen A. knows about basketball. Unfortunately, because he is fairly knowledgeable about boxing, some genius at ESPN thought he should have a show talking about not-boxing. Then some producer amazingly recognized that Kellerman had reached Peak Peter Principle, and told Max to just talk louder. And then told Max, no LOUDER.

And that's when Lucifer seized the moment, and paired them together for maximum douchebaggery.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
It used to be FAR worse, dude. FAR FAR FAR worse.

It used to be Stephen A. and Skip Bayless
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 04:27 PM   #16520
Fish are scared of me

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 05:00 PM   #16521
testing ... 1, 2, 3

This is kinda fun ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqOJ7PUB4yc

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 05:05 PM   #16522
I'll be back.

terrible video made by some unoriginal jackass who stole clips from me
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 05:12 PM   #16523
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I like the song, what can I say?

The cutups were nice, too. Surely you're willing to admit that. I could do without the Madden stuff, though. Unnecessary and distracting.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 05:22 PM   #16524
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post

The cutups were nice, too. Surely you're willing to admit that. I could do without the Madden stuff, though. Unnecessary and distracting.

FAX
BritChief is fine. I was talking about the other one.

Literally just ripped two or three clips out of stuff I've put together.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 06:11 PM   #16525
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

Better music though.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 06:11 PM   #16526
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post

FAX

Totally agree
Old 09-29-2018, 06:12 PM   #16527
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
BritChief is fine. I was talking about the other one.

Literally just ripped two or three clips out of stuff I've put together.

How about this it has a strong brass/horn background if you want to for pure sound instead of context when comes to music
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 06:12 PM   #16528
I'll be back.

would you shut up
Old 09-29-2018, 06:14 PM   #16529
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
would you shut up
LOL, okay just suggestions
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 06:42 PM   #16530
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post

How about this it has a strong brass/horn background if you want to for pure sound instead of context when comes to music
You seem like a very nice person. Very kind. However, your opinion on music isn't valuable.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.