Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-27-2020, 12:14 PM   #12331
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I linked earlier to the WHO saying it's perfectly fine to take.

Don't believe unsourced internet rumors.
The WHO also said there was no patient to patient transmission.

Based on the WIRED article, you're on the safest side not taking it.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 12:16 PM   #12332
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's obviously not a huge deal, but ibuprofen IS a very good anti-inflammatory, so people might be avoiding a helpful drug unnecessarily. But if you're worried about it, you do you.
https://www.wired.com/story/the-ibup...vid-19-rumors/

In the swirl of panic over Covid-19, some national health authorities supported the French advice, and others pushed back against it. At the end of last week, both the European Medicines Agency (the European Union’s equivalent of the FDA) and the World Health Organization tried to tamp down the furor. They both weighed in to say there is no reason to stop using ibuprofen to home-treat fever from Covid-19.

-------

There is absolute NO REASON to avoid Ibuprofen.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 12:16 PM   #12333
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Do you mean THIS Wired article?

https://www.wired.com/story/the-ibup...vid-19-rumors/

In the swirl of panic over Covid-19, some national health authorities supported the French advice, and others pushed back against it. At the end of last week, both the European Medicines Agency (the European Union’s equivalent of the FDA) and the World Health Organization tried to tamp down the furor.

They both weighed in to say there is no reason to stop using ibuprofen to home-treat fever from Covid-19.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 12:18 PM   #12334
I'll be back.

Thank the baby jesus we have threads like this for morons like me.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 12:20 PM   #12335
Shit

Quote:
Thank the baby jesus we have threads like this for morons like me.
well it would be MUCH nicer if the morons like you would just shut the **** up and READ the thread instead of posting in it
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 12:22 PM   #12336
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:

In mid-January, yes. What evidence do you have that there was, and they knew about it?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 12:24 PM   #12337
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
In mid-January, yes. What evidence do you have that there was, and they knew about it?
I'm good bro, thanks.
Old 03-27-2020, 12:24 PM   #12338
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
I'm good bro, thanks.
Right. There isn't any. Just another example of you being a dick for posting false information.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 12:26 PM   #12339
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Right. There isn't any. Just another example of you being a dick.
Let's not.
Old 03-27-2020, 12:26 PM   #12340
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Let's not.
Happy to. Stop doing it.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 12:33 PM   #12341
Reset

I just went food shopping. What I observed: people were touching everything. Squeezing every bag of bread, picking things up, looking at them and putting it back. The kicker: guy standing by the cart area in the parking lot had gloves and a mask on and was smoking a cigarette. I just had to shake my head and get the hell outta dodge. ****ing morons everywhere
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 12:33 PM   #12342
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
I just went food shopping. What I observed: people were touching everything. Squeezing every bag of bread, picking things up, looking at them and putting it back. The kicker: guy standing by the cart area in the parking lot had gloves and a mask on and was smoking a cigarette. I just had to shake my head and get the hell outta dodge. ****ing morons everywhere
was it well stocked though?
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 12:35 PM   #12343
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
That’s the key. When I went three days ago, there was no bread or meat worth a shit. Only gluten free cardboard, chitlins, and hog asses.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-27-2020, 12:36 PM   #12344
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
They’re trying to keep up with stocking shelves. Only one case of water allowed per person. I pick up my meat at restaurant depot, so I have no idea how much meat they had. But they had bread, oat meal..canned goods were mostly gone. They had plenty of produce
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2020, 12:38 PM   #12345
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
That’s the key. When I went three days ago, there was no bread or meat worth a shit. Only gluten free cardboard, chitlins, and hog asses.
That's disconcerting. It's been, what, three weeks since the panic-buying began?
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote