Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:16 AM   #10981
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I can pull plenty of other source that say the opposite. Healthy food is cheap, but it isn't convenient
Then post it.

You already posted that Type I Diabetes is 100 percent genetic, which isn't quite the case. It's an uncommon condition that has certain heritable aspects, but the ultimate trigger is likely a viral infection causing an autoimmune reaction
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 10:16 AM   #10982
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
but IMO at least , you can lessen that hit in other places by shutting them down.

the incubation period is ****ing us in this instance. terribly bad. by the time the numbers are spiking it's spread so far it's almost impossible to get it reigned in.

if you wait to shut down you're probably ****ed
I've said it from the start, its been here since January. Mid January spreading just not seen.

How many people thought they had the flu and just ignored it.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 10:16 AM   #10983
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
She has been arrested, and charged with attempt murder correct?
nope. they couldnt prove it. hell the nursing provider didnt even want to fire her over it.

they finally did though

she finally got so bad she took extra (more than the daily amount so the meds came up short) and thats how mom caught her. at that point it was too late though.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:17 AM   #10984
I got Rice cookin in the micro

what we we will lack in economic stability will be made up in by pure numbers of people dead!
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:19 AM   #10985
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
but IMO at least , you can lessen that hit in other places by shutting them down.

the incubation period is ****ing us in this instance. terribly bad. by the time the numbers are spiking it's spread so far it's almost impossible to get it reigned in.

if you wait to shut down you're probably ****ed
But more evidence is emerging that this isn't really the case.

Again 3-5 day incubation period instead of 9-13 as previously believed. Significantly reduced rates of incidental asymptomatic transfer (most asymptomatic transfer appearing to come from sustained, intimate contact - that's why family transmission rates are so high).

The odds of you getting it because you walked near someone in a store, restaurant or office who was asymptomatic are almost infinitesimally small. It's largely close-quarter spread through sustained contact.

For the love of god, they have GOT to shut down public transportation anywhere it's still running. I'm hard pressed to fabricate a place more likely to yield the conditions that can lead to large-scale asymptomatic transmission.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:20 AM   #10986

BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:21 AM   #10987
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
My memory is you live in a fairly small town, no? Not 1,000 by any means, but not 100,000 either.

I know there's increased discussion of opioid abuses in rural America but unless you spend time with people who live in a real small, insulated community, you don't realize just how pervasive drug abuse has become.

The little town where my buddy's farm is, where we used to go out and hang out with the locals and drink/fish/shoot in HS, I won't go into as an adult outside of heading into the local cafe or sale barn. It bubbles right under the surface but people are committing violent felonies for their fix. It's ****ing awful.

Sounds like some of that is at play here with your stealin' nurse. Sorry to hear about it. Such an odd thing for someone to become a pediatric nurse and then actively seek to hurt a child.
yeah small town. 2700 in town . 30 k in county IIRC.

meth and opioids have taken over (hell a car is stolen every day lately) but MOST people know me and leave me and my stuff alone (nothing comes up missing around here even after they hit every other shop in town for shit last week , knock on wood) but this bitch was from out of town and didnt know.

her family and friends all know me at this point, her and some POS guy got some cash too when we were in the hosptial and they skipped out with it. she stole my phone too and I left it on for months hoping they would leave it on long enough for me to get to them.

i almost lost my mind over this shit.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:23 AM   #10988

Weird to think that in these studies for Hydroxychlorquine, there's going to be a bunch of people given a placebo for scientific purposes.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:25 AM   #10989
New and Improved

Quote:
oh man...you dont even know how ****ed up it was.

she couldnt just steal the narcotics for some reason, she didnt give her her other meds throughout the ordeal either...

i mean the seizure meds are bad enough and could kill her but no antibiotics made her go septic in a matter of days and then get endocarditis for the 2nd time. 6 weeks in ICU on a vent. 8 weeks getting iv antibiotics at home by mom got it mostly taken care of.

WOW, that's ****ed up man. Glad she's doing better. I hope the POS nurse is behind bars.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:26 AM   #10990

Old 03-25-2020, 10:27 AM   #10991
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
WOW, that's ****ed up man. Glad she's doing better. I hope the POS nurse is behind bars.
Nevermind, seen your other posts.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:29 AM   #10992
Prestige Worldwide

NY Governor Cuomo sounds a lot more positive today than he did yesterday for what it's worth...
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:29 AM   #10993
I'll be back.

My company has only lost one customer in the midst of this crisis.

I'm actually quite shocked.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:30 AM   #10994
Please squeeze

NY has 192 deaths now total

Last edited by dirk digler; 03-25-2020 at 10:39 AM..
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 10:31 AM   #10995
Hockey Town

Well here is Gabe Brown a mayor in Kentucky..

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...dkq-story.html

Listen up dipshits and sensible people. I might not have the best bedside manor. I might not put you at ease like the Governor does, but I don’t care. You need to realize that this is a serious ordeal. In fact, it’s a big f**cking deal. Stay at home.

I didn’t give you information to induce panic. I gave you information, so that you’d be informed.

Maybe, just maybe, I am privy to information that you aren’t. I’m sorry for being the gossiping Mayor.
I’m tired of Covid-19 conference calls. I take 3 a day, plus one extra on the weekend with Kenton County. If you don’t like what I’m telling you, then go buy some toilet paper.

I pray every night that the State, County and region that I love with all of my heart will stop doing nonsensical things. Treat this seriously. If you don’t, then screw you (fuck you is what I want to say, but I can’t).

This will pass. Take it seriously. It is here. Act like you have the virus and don’t spread it to other people. I have no doubt that it hasn’t already been here, but testing had been limited. More cases are coming. If you ignore this problem, the worst thing that could happen is that your mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, aunts, uncles could die.

Be responsible. If you don’t, then screw you.

Warmest regards,

Mayor Gabe Brown
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.