Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:49 AM   #10861
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Meh, if I need to be the target of their rhetoric that's fine.
You are not a target at all. You constantly insult ppl for disagreeing with you so ppl insult you back.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:52 AM   #10862
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
I understand you're mad and doing your typical Donger DC thing. Accept the fact it has worked for some people as I have stated or don't. Go Google it if you want to know more.
I'm not mad at all. I'm pointing out your selective acceptance and/or rejection of trials based on whether you want the outcome or not. That's not objective.

As I said, it's being trialed in NYC right now. Hopefully the results are good. We'll see. But it is not fact that we have a magic pill yet. Which is what was claimed, and what I rebutted.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 08:52 AM   #10863
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
You are not a target at all. You constantly insult ppl for disagreeing with you so ppl insult you back.
Again, more projection from you. Take a look at every single on of your posts to me. They are laced with several insults.

You are the one insulting me every time I post something you don't agree with. Sorry to have to tell you that.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:52 AM   #10864
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
If you wonder why self-quarantine doesn't work, there it is.
There is a special place for this worthless **** and all that are just like him. Everybody else should stay home but not him. Hope that waste of human flesh dies.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:53 AM   #10865
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I'm not mad at all. I'm pointing out your selective acceptance and/or rejection of trials based on whether you want the outcome.

As I said, it's being trialed in NYC right now. Hopefully the results are good. We'll see. But it is not fact that we have a magic pill yet. Which is what was claimed, and what I rebutted.
No one has said it was. Thus my use of the word "some" and not the words "most" or "all".
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 08:54 AM   #10866
Shit

Quote:
I know it's way early in the day, but interestingly low numbers coming out of New York so far.
couldnt that be a product of not testing everyone showing symptoms?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:54 AM   #10867
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
No one has said it was. Thus my use of the word "some" and not the words "most" or "all".
The fact that you can pop some pills to clear it up, for one.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:55 AM   #10868
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
couldnt that be a product of not testing everyone showing symptoms?
I'm not sure what you mean. NY is reporting 72 cases so far today. Those people have been tested.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:59 AM   #10869
Supporter

Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean. NY is reporting 72 cases so far today. Those people have been tested.
82 ..FYP
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 09:00 AM   #10870
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
There is a special place for this worthless **** and all that are just like him. Everybody else should stay home but not him. Hope that waste of human flesh dies.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Unfortunately for every 1 of those people we see on social media there are probably 10 running around doing the same shit
Old 03-25-2020, 09:06 AM   #10871
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Yet another reason why the mandatory house arrest/mass "social distancing" measures need to end...

Quote:
Isolation and anxiety over the coronavirus pandemic are taking a toll, with calls to a National Suicide Prevention Hotline call center rising 300 percent, KVLY reports.

Other suicide prevention services across the United States also have seen spikes in calls since the COVID-19 virus threw everyday life askew for millions.​​​​​

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavi...#storylink=cpy
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 09:07 AM   #10872
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Yet another reason why the mandatory house arrest/mass "social distancing" measures need to end...
So what exactly would you have us do...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 09:09 AM   #10873
I love your mom

Quote:
I think they are testing less people overall so total numbers will go down.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-25-2020, 09:09 AM   #10874
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
So what exactly would you have us do...
Strategically target the social distancing measures towards the high risk group.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 09:11 AM   #10875
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I think they are testing less people overall so total numbers will go down.

Yes I believe that is correct. I think they have given up on mass testing.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.