Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 05:55 PM   #12511
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
AA just confirmed retail investors own 90% of AMC float. Insane.
Why is that a surprise?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 06:04 PM   #12512
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Just completed the best financial decision of my life Wednesday afternoon.

Vasectomy. 8 minute procedure and on day 2 feeling pretty good.
Worst part for me was jogging home afterwards.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 06:35 PM   #12513
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Just completed the best financial decision of my life Wednesday afternoon.

Vasectomy. 8 minute procedure and on day 2 feeling pretty good.
I bet Billay would have offered up his services for you, Lew
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 07:46 PM   #12514
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Why is that a surprise?
Because the latest Ortex data shows 30% of the float is owned by index funds, confirming what the apes have already known all along...illegal synthetic shares. It also confirms retail hasn't given up or gone anywhere, and are still bleeding money from hedgfunds with short positions.

Correction, he said retail owns OVER 90% of "the legally issued shares". Dropping hints without getting into trouble.

Last edited by MTG#10; 03-01-2022 at 07:56 PM..
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 07:54 PM   #12515
Banned

I just watched my best friend fall to the floor with a heart attack today then surrounded and carted off my EMT. He's in an emergency room and is going to be OK and I've spent my entire day there.

He's worth a few million and almost got nothing for it. Slow down and spend what you worked to enjoy. I've been doing it for a couple of years and it's the best thing ever.

What a shit day.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 08:45 PM   #12516
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Because the latest Ortex data shows 30% of the float is owned by index funds, confirming what the apes have already known all along...illegal synthetic shares. It also confirms retail hasn't given up or gone anywhere, and are still bleeding money from hedgfunds with short positions.

Correction, he said retail owns OVER 90% of "the legally issued shares". Dropping hints without getting into trouble.
Sounds like selective hearing. If that was true, why would he be in trouble for saying it? And how would hinting at it not get him in the same trouble?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 09:23 PM   #12517
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Lew, you need to pm me and tell me when to invest

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
How aggressive do you want to be and when do you need the money? Not sure that prior short term bottom will last with how things in Ukraine are going. I'd wait this out a bit more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Worst pain for me was the shot on each nut
You aren't kidding. I could feel that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I just watched my best friend fall to the floor with a heart attack today then surrounded and carted off my EMT. He's in an emergency room and is going to be OK and I've spent my entire day there.

He's worth a few million and almost got nothing for it. Slow down and spend what you worked to enjoy. I've been doing it for a couple of years and it's the best thing ever.

What a shit day.
Damn, sorry to hear man. There's definitely a balance between saving and living.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 09:30 PM   #12518
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Sounds like selective hearing. If that was true, why would he be in trouble for saying it? And how would hinting at it not get him in the same trouble?
Not sure how the rules work but I do know if he just came out and said there are synthetic shares he could get n trouble with the SEC for market manipulation, even if true. By throwing little clues like "retail owns over 90% of legally issued shares" that's probably not enough to constitute market manipulation.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 09:58 PM   #12519
Supporter

Quote:

What a shit day.
Sorry to hear that my man.

There definitely is a balance.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 10:03 PM   #12520
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Not sure how the rules work but I do know if he just came out and said there are synthetic shares he could get n trouble with the SEC for market manipulation, even if true. By throwing little clues like "retail owns over 90% of legally issued shares" that's probably not enough to constitute market manipulation.
So basically....you don't know what you're talking about and this is a wish list?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 11:31 PM   #12521
Politically Incorrect

Oil will most likely spike to $125-130
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 11:47 PM   #12522
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Oil will most likely spike to $125-130
Its going up more I agree with that assessment.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:32 AM   #12523
Rookie

Quote:
How aggressive do you want to be and when do you need the money? Not sure that prior short term bottom will last with how things in Ukraine are going. I'd wait this out a bit more.
Wait out before buying or selling? Asking because I currently have a decent amount (low to mid six figures) not in play right now, sitting in a holding account waiting to be placed somewhere. Was about to but then started seeing everything happen so figured I’d wait. Kind of hoping to be able to invest it while low.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-02-2022, 03:18 AM   #12524
Fish are scared of me

Quote:

What a shit day.
Damn. sorry to hear that. Hope all turns out well.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 03:22 AM   #12525
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
Wait out before buying or selling? Asking because I currently have a decent amount (low to mid six figures) not in play right now, sitting in a holding account waiting to be placed somewhere. Was about to but then started seeing everything happen so figured I’d wait. Kind of hoping to be able to invest it while low.
In my opinion the market has already built in the world events and the bottom is in. I pulled the trigger already and bought in. Too many solid stocks at a discount right now.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.