Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 07:50 AM   #916
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
What is it with fans of other teams and their reeruned "Rice deserves years of jail time"? Even for trolling, have some self respect...

I guess if you can convince yourself of that, it allows you to cry about it later when it doesn't happen? The NFL not doing the most reeruned thing I could make up and giving him a lifetime ban proves they want the Chiefs to keep winning Super Bowls!!!!!!
I think because in some states they have to be pretty strict. 200 road rage deaths in CO last year.

Odds are good he would get some jail time in CO. for leaving the scene. Officially its 2-6 years if there's bodily injury. But we'll lock you up even if there isn't.

Of course, we let our parolees smoke pot so there's a trade off.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 07:53 AM   #917
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
What is it with fans of other teams and their reeruned "Rice deserves years of jail time"? Even for trolling, have some self respect...

I guess if you can convince yourself of that, it allows you to cry about it later when it doesn't happen? The NFL not doing the most reeruned thing I could make up and giving him a lifetime ban proves they want the Chiefs to keep winning Super Bowls!!!!!!
They don't give a **** about the legal ramifications, they just want the Chiefs to lose a good player so it gives their team a better chance in winning. It's that simple and nothing more than that.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 07:57 AM   #918
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
They don't give a **** about the legal ramifications, they just want the Chiefs to lose a good player so it gives their team a better chance in winning. It's that simple and nothing more than that.
Of course, but in the case of Patriot fans, they know their team is going to be shit for the foreseeable future. They don't want Mahomes to three-peat, and add something to his resume' that Brady never accomplished.
ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ThrobProng is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 07:58 AM   #919
Supporter

Quote:

From a Patriots, fan, of all fans.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:02 AM   #920
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I think because in some states they have to be pretty strict. 200 road rage deaths in CO last year.

Odds are good he would get some jail time in CO. for leaving the scene. Officially its 2-6 years if there's bodily injury. But we'll lock you up even if there isn't.

Of course, we let our parolees smoke pot so there's a trade off.
How often is that enforced though? Arizona is crazy strict on DUIs for example and they'll stack charges to the moon, but (anecdotal bullshit alert) I've heard a few times where end of the day most or all of it goes away due to plea bargains.

Add to it that millionaire athletes with billionaire bosses are super important and often have a knack for making more serious things disappear....
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:14 AM   #921
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
Any guesses who the soy bitch is with the thumbs down?
Malcor
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 08:16 AM   #922
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
So what does this mean? He's going to be working on his post moves?
Posting bail moves. Police were unimpressed with how slow the check cleared.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:17 AM   #923
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
The Patriot Fan is the saddest of all.

He doesn't want to see it happen so that his team is more likely to win. He KNOWS they're irrelevant.

He wants to see it happen because he's afraid of the Chiefs closing in on his sweet baboo.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:21 AM   #924
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan View Post
Assuming the victims have not suffered major lifelong injuries, Rice deserves around 1.5 to 2 years of actual time served in a low security jail where nonviolent criminals go and another 1-2 years of probation where he has to visit schools and warn kids about the dangers of acting like an idiot behind the wheel.

I don't think the NFL should punish Rice especially if the state of Texas puts him in jail for an adequate amount of time. He isn't OJ Simpson or Aaron Hernandez but what he did could easily get 4-5 people killed and/or disabled for life.

Two things about this case are really egregious. High speed racing against another car on public roads and leaving the scene of an accident. If you let someone get away with those two things without some noteworthy jail time, you may as well not have traffic laws at all.
We better start building a lot more prisons if this is going to be the standard for first time offenders...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:23 AM   #925
MVP

3/30 will soon surpass 4/19 as a day of great tragedies
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:26 AM   #926
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
We better start building a lot more prisons if this is going to be the standard for first time offenders...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 09:08 AM   #927
In Search of a Life

For the millionth time, I have NEVER seen so much reeruned bullshit.

People have lost the plot entirely.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 09:20 AM   #928
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The Patriot Fan is the saddest of all.
The Patriots signed Donte Stallworth after he crashed into and killed someone while driving drunk… so maybe Faketriots fans should sit out this conversation.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 10:14 AM   #929
Indian Twitter

So no real news on this situation? Rice is working out with Mahomes but his future is in doubt. I view what he did as more than a dumb kid speeding and losing control and causing a wreck but I've never suggested what his punishment should or will be though I have said if he never plays another down for the Chiefs I won't care. I've also said that if he does I hope he plays well.

Now what I'm wondering is when is Roger going to put him on the commissioners list? I can see him waiting till week one to do it because Chiefs. Also can't his lawyer speed up the legal process by making the deals with the prosecutor in advance? And to go along with that he needs to agree to pay the people who are suing him the money they're asking for. If he is indeed going to be a Chiefs he needs to get this stuff worked out ASAP.

Last edited by philfree; 04-19-2024 at 10:20 AM..
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:16 AM   #930
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan View Post
Assuming the victims have not suffered major lifelong injuries, Rice deserves around 1.5 to 2 years of actual time served in a low security jail where nonviolent criminals go and another 1-2 years of probation where he has to visit schools and warn kids about the dangers of acting like an idiot behind the wheel.

I don't think the NFL should punish Rice especially if the state of Texas puts him in jail for an adequate amount of time. He isn't OJ Simpson or Aaron Hernandez but what he did could easily get 4-5 people killed and/or disabled for life.

Two things about this case are really egregious. High speed racing against another car on public roads and leaving the scene of an accident. If you let someone get away with those two things without some noteworthy jail time, you may as well not have traffic laws at all.
1. Team owner gets caught on video banging a hooker who is likely also a sex trafficking victim.

2. WR causes traffic accident with minor injuries and foolishly leaves the scene before going to the police and turning himself in.

Any logical, sane person knows which one of these crimes is the more egregious and also which one is the bigger black eye on the face of the league (hint for the mentally-challenged - it's the one in bold print).

Hopefully Rice is "punished" just as harshly as Mr. Sex-Trafficking-Hooker-****er - i.e., given nothing more than a slap on the wrist, if that.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.