Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-14-2020, 01:29 PM  
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Digital Picture Frames _ Anybody Have Experience With One?

Does anyone have a digital picture frame, or have you gifted anyone with one, or have any knowledge on them whatsoever?

I want one for my folks so I and my siblings, their kids, other family members, friends, can load pictures on it from anywhere in the world to keep them supplied throughout the year.

Needs to be easy to use, including the app, with no worries on storage capacity.
I ordered an Aurus Carver from Amazon. Today they told me whoops, sorry, we can't deliver it after all. Bastards. So I ordered the Aurus Sawyer. But its not too late to change if there is a better option.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 07:52 PM   #2
Supporter

We have a Sylvania one that has worked pretty well for us. Users send pics via the Frameo app.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 08:04 PM   #3
Has a particular set of skills

I ordered a couple for grandmas filled with grandson pics. I had to load SD cards with photos. But nana loved them. I can vouch for their value to family. But, no hands on help with the modern ones.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 06:21 AM   #4
**** the Raiders

Nixplay - A few years back we got one of these for our grandparents and then my brother and his family got one for our folks. As long as anyone has the login info they can send pictures via their website or from their app. We’ve all been very pleased with them.

https://www.nixplay.com/
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 01:35 PM   #5
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Thank you all for your input. I'm encouraged that a digital frame is a good way to go for my folks.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 04:09 PM   #6
Kind of a mod

I'd have to dig to find the actual model, but my extended family has a number of frames that are compatible with the Frameo app, which I highly recommend. I'm sure there are other systems out there that are similar, but it's super nice to be able to have a bunch of extended family able to send photos any time. It's a nice pick-me-up for my grandparents to frequently just wake up to new photos on their frame.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2020, 02:07 PM   #7
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'd have to dig to find the actual model, but my extended family has a number of frames that are compatible with the Frameo app, which I highly recommend. I'm sure there are other systems out there that are similar, but it's super nice to be able to have a bunch of extended family able to send photos any time. It's a nice pick-me-up for my grandparents to frequently just wake up to new photos on their frame.
That’s good confirmation, thank you.