Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 01:47 PM  
Banned

***MNF: Browns @ Jets GDT***

5:15 PM MT..... ESPN ..... Current temperature: 77..... 15% chance for some precipitation..... Humidity is holding steady at 61%..... Current wind is 4 mph..... This game will probably suck..... Ban Ubeja Vontell.....

Last edited by eDave; 09-16-2019 at 06:43 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:39 PM   #256
Elway be drinkin' again

BOOGah please....
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:39 PM   #257
Paladin

Yeah let Mahomes be in a class by himself. Yall are getting butt hurt over absolutely nothing.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:40 PM   #258
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

MNF is dead. Shit matchups, shit announcers, shit halftime show. Unwatchable.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 08:42 PM   #259
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
MNF is dead. Shit matchups, shit announcers, shit halftime show. Unwatchable.
Absolutely correct
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:44 PM   #260
He's Mahomie!

If you want real entertainment, watch the POTUS' rally.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:50 PM   #261
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Robby Anderson is a really good receiver who gets no attention in the media.
He's got great length and speed. He'd feast in our offense.. then again so would you and I.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:51 PM   #262
MVP

What assault douchebag ESPN announcer? Hunt was never charged.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:55 PM   #263
Distributor of Pain

Mayfield is maybe a Tier 2 QB. I don’t really get the hype.
bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.
Old 09-16-2019, 08:57 PM   #264
My Mamma Says

. The Jets...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:00 PM   #265
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
WTF is up with these halftime music videos.
My parents are visiting and at halftime my dad walked in and said with a puzzled look on his face, "what is that?"
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:19 PM   #266
I don’t care for Auburn

Jets are 0-7 in their last seven home games. What a shit-tastic franchise.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:20 PM   #267
In Search of a Life

I liked baker but man I’m not sure anymore

Small sample and I don’t think kitchens is good at all but he looks kinda lost
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:24 PM   #268
Elway be drinkin' again

Turbull game just turbull
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:37 PM   #269
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I liked baker but man I’m not sure anymore

Small sample and I don’t think kitchens is good at all but he looks kinda lost
Looks like I wasn’t just a hater
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:38 PM   #270
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Looks like I wasn’t just a hater
I don’t think it’s the offfield stuff that’s getting him.

Looks like sophomore slump type stuff but he’s struggling a bit
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.