Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2024, 11:21 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Left Tackles

Y'all want to ride with Smith for another year or give Morris a chance? Because there's probably several good to decent prospects who likely will be there when the Chiefs pick.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:09 AM   #271
MVP

One guy I do have my eye on is Javon Foster. He's not super quick, I don't love his foot speed, but he's long and he was fairly effective in the SEC. Just seems like a guy that Veach and Reid might sign off on in the 3rd round as that guy that can compete and be a swing OT if he doesn't win.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 11:12 AM   #272
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
One guy I do have my eye on is Javon Foster. He's not super quick, I don't love his foot speed, but he's long and he was fairly effective in the SEC. Just seems like a guy that Veach and Reid might sign off on in the 3rd round as that guy that can compete and be a swing OT if he doesn't win.
Had him in for a top 30 visit too.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:16 PM   #273
MVP

Quote:
Dunder brought up a great point about projection in the WR thread but wanted to elaborate with real numbers. There just aren't many OTs with actual experience at LT in this draft. Take from the following what you will, but my opinion remains that its not that strong of a LT class despite the quality of the overall class unless you really strain and project.

Here's an in-depth look at the OLine class with guys who at least spent some time at one of the tackle spots. I'll bold those with at least 10 games started at LT. I'll highlight in red those where the prevailing thought is they have to move inside to OG or OC. I'll make those blue where the thought is they cannot play LT in the NFL and the position is up in the air (RT/IOL).

Alt - LT (21 GS)
Fashanu - LT (21 GS)
Fautanu - LT (29 GS) LG (2 GS)
Latham - RT (27 GS)
Fuaga - RT (25 GS)
Barton - LT (34 GS) OC (5 GS)
Mims - RT (8 GS)
Guyton - RT (13 GS) LT (1 GS)
Morgan - LT (37 GS)
Suamataia - RT (12 GS) LT (11 GS)
Paul - LT (44 GS)
Beebe - LG (26 GS) LT (13 GS) RT (9 GS)
Coleman - LT (22 GS) LG (12 GS)
Puni - LT (27 GS) LG (13 GS) RT (3 GS)
Rosengarten - RT (28 GS)
Fisher - RT (26 GS) LT (1 GS)
Amegadjie - LT (14 GS) RG (10 GS)
Jones - RT (35 GS) LT (13 GS)
Wallace - RT (40 GS)
Foster - LT (39 GS) RT (2 GS)
Nourzad - RT (20 GS) OC (13 GS) LG (7 GS) RG (1 GS)
Glaze - LT (15 GS) RT (17 GS)
Laumea - RT (26 GS) RG (18 GS)
Goncalves - RT (13 GS) LT (11 GS)
Leveston - LT (32 GS)
Ayedze - LT (37 GS) RT (9 GS) RG (1 GS)
Thomas - LT (25 GS)
Rouse - LT (52 GS)
Driskell - LT (26 GS)
Crum - RT (36 GS) LT (13 GS)
Glover - LT (35 GS) RT (18 GS) LG (4 GS)
Ezirim - RT (19 GS)
Gargiulo - OC (17 GS) LT (14 GS) LG (5 GS)
Greenfield - LT (31 GS) RT (24 GS)
Henderson - LT (20 GS) LG (19 GS)
Monk - RG (36 GS) RT (12 GS) OC (10 GS)
Pearl - LT (24 GS) RT (9 GS) RG (5 GS)
Grable - LT (43 GS)
Coker - RT (41 GS) LT (5 GS)
Barnhart - RT (16 GS) LT (9 GS) RG (3 GS) LG (2 GS)
Dankwah - LT (25 GS)
Edwards - LT (29 GS)
Nester - RG (41 GS) RT (11 GS)
Jerrell - RT (40 GS)
Flax - RT (23 GS)
Sundell - OC (25 GS) LT (15 GS)
Manu - LT (33 GS) LG (6 GS)
Thompson - LT (37 GS)
This is absolutely fantastic! How do you feel about Mims and Guytons tools and being able to transition?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-19-2024, 03:02 PM   #274
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yeah, I'd happily sub him for Wiley in my mock. I'm relatively high on him but I think we'd have to give him help sometimes. Not that different from what we've had the past few years at LT.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-19-2024, 03:11 PM   #275
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
This is absolutely fantastic! How do you feel about Mims and Guytons tools and being able to transition?
I just don't know man... Not good? Mims if he cuts some weight to increase his speed, I'd say yes. Guyton I really don't think so.
Old 04-19-2024, 03:12 PM   #276
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Still feel like he's a 4th rounder; just have never seen the athleticism to believe he'll translate well to the NFL.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 03:13 PM   #277
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Still feel like he's a 4th rounder; just have never seen the athleticism to believe he'll translate well to the NFL.
That's the major concern. Is he a guard or a tackle? He survived the SEC but this isn't college anymore. I just don't know if he has enough. I feel like as a 3rd or 4th rounder you can take that shot and not lose.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 07:18 PM   #278
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
That's the major concern. Is he a guard or a tackle? He survived the SEC but this isn't college anymore. I just don't know if he has enough. I feel like as a 3rd or 4th rounder you can take that shot and not lose.

I think Foster could be a solid RT in a zone blocking/Shanahan scheme I can’t see him surviving LT.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 10:40 AM   #279
Andy Reid Supporter

Have heard multiple pods say that Patrick Paul is being undervalued by fans and is a lot higher on teams boards.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 01:28 PM   #280
In Search of a Life

Paul I think goes early to mid 2nd. If the Chiefs go BPA (I think they do), he won't be the pick but will certainly be gone by 64.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-20-2024, 01:33 PM   #281
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Honestly isn't a guy I've done much homework on, just pointing that out.

I'm not all that interested in the OTs once Blake Fisher is off the board.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 02:06 PM   #282
Andy Reid Supporter

Caedan Wallace was here on a top 30 visit. Outstanding size/speed profile. Similar to Morris but Wallace has better technique. Played RT at Penn St but scouts think he could easily be a G with a high ceiling.

Feels like he could be high on our board in rd 3. Perfect for replacing Trey next year IMO
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:08 PM   #283
MVP

Quote:
I've been wondering which local prospect we'll take this year, and he's one of my favorites also. I think there's a pocket in the 4-5 of solid OL prospects that includes Foster and Christian Jones etc... that we'll tap into if we don't take a guy early.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2024-04-20 at 2.08.14 PM.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	127395  
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-21-2024, 06:13 PM   #284
In Search of a Life

Old 04-21-2024, 06:53 PM   #285
MVP

"In his career, Fautanu allowed two pressures on passes thrown in 2.5 seconds or less, according to ESPN Stats & Information tracking. Not sacks -- pressures. He was extremely consistent on a snap-to-snap basis." - Kiper
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.