Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-10-2003, 10:14 PM   #2
Supporter

I never thought I'd hear a gayer football song than the Thandy Eggo theme song.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2003, 10:24 PM   #3
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
I never thought I'd hear a gayer football song than the Thandy Eggo theme song.
Great avatar man.....
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2003, 03:53 PM   #4
Hail to the King

bump
Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.Ash would the whole thing.
Old 09-14-2003, 03:58 PM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Steel men are coming.

...aaaaand there they go.

Thank you for visiting Arrowhead Stadium today. Please exit to the right and make sure you take all your belongings with you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2003, 08:37 PM   #6
Stay positive, don't give up

He was banned i believe
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-14-2003, 08:47 PM   #7
Banned

Steel men came... guess they should've saved some for the game.
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-14-2003, 08:55 PM   #8
For The Glory Of The City

I kind of wish he wasn't banned...oh well he wouldn't have come back anyway.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2003, 08:57 PM   #9
smoking up a super bowl

came and went
papasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpapasmurf is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-14-2003, 08:57 PM   #10
Supporter

The steelers sucked wetter farts today than Crime biter.....but didn't enjoy it as much.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2003, 09:11 PM   #11
Rookie

Congratulations CHIEFS. Early still but YOU and Bills appear to be class of AFC.

Will have to wait until you take your act on the road to be thouroughly convinced. But dang impressed with what I saw today. Good Luck.
SanDiegoSteeler has disabled reputation
Old 09-14-2003, 09:16 PM   #12
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteeler
Congratulations CHIEFS. Early still but YOU and Bills appear to be class of AFC.

Will have to wait until you take your act on the road to be thouroughly convinced. But dang impressed with what I saw today. Good Luck.
You are the lone squealer fan to show up...congrats. Now chow down, the Charger fans we had over for dinner loved this last week:

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2003, 09:17 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSteeler

Finally. A Steeler fan with class. It figures the guy/gal isn't from Pitt. Good game, you've got some great receivers. Unfortunately, I hope you don't make it to the post season because I don't want to face Burress and Ward again.
Chiefnj has disabled reputation
Old 08-19-2004, 07:06 PM   #14
Beyond the Rapids

Forgot about this one. Glad I got to see the best team in the AFC!
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2004, 03:49 PM   #15
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crime Fighter - Pillow Biter

HERE WE GO STEE-LERS, HERE WE GO!
Get a new chant, that one is so High School its sick.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.