Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-20-2020, 05:50 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Ravens

Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 07:53 AM   #271
Beyond the Rapids

We have a QB, they have a RB. Chiefs by 10
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:01 AM   #272
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

We did put up 500 yards of total offense and 33 points last year (despite practically taking the 4th quarter off) without Hill, Fisher, or CEH. Also, Mahomes was still dealing with that ankle issue from the Jags game.

I know Andy won’t run the score up all game, but I wish he would in this one.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:07 AM   #273
MVP

I'm concerned most about the injury list on defense.

We played 4 rookies the majority of snaps in L.A.

If we have to do that again, we may be in some trouble.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 08:08 AM   #274
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
We did put up 500 yards of total offense and 33 points last year (despite practically taking the 4th quarter off) without Hill, Fisher, or CEH. Also, Mahomes was still dealing with that ankle issue from the Jags game.

I know Andy won’t run the score up all game, but I wish he would in this one.
I don’t think he’s gonna have a choice. I’m feeling a shootout..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:09 AM   #275
Why so serious?

If we all simultaneously put JakeF on 'ignore,' CP could achieve herd immunity and rid ourselves of his pestilience.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 08:10 AM   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don’t think he’s gonna have a choice. I’m feeling a shootout..
In a shoot out, I’m picking the team with the better passing QB ALL day. I hope that’s how it goes.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:12 AM   #277
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Also worth mentioning ... lot of comments about Matt Skura being much worse than a year ago.

So the Ravens' C and RG are both struggling. As they prep to play Chris Jones.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:14 AM   #278

Here’s a small stat oddity from last years game. Both McCoy and Darrell Williams averaged almost 7 yards per carry. Granted, they had 9 and 8 carries but still.

I forgot that Damien Williams didn’t even play either.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:14 AM   #279
Starter

As much as each game is important with only one playoff bye spot I almost feel like we are playing with house money with this one. What I mean is even if we lose this away game to a monster opponent, playoff Mahomes will run the table again like no one this league has seen. Maybe a spanking would humble them a bit and provide fuel for the rest of the season given how shaky they have started.
CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:14 AM   #280
Veteran

I think, if it were me, I'd just keep blitzing the hell out of Jackson....the guy is going to run anyways, and he is dreadful in throwing the ball when he's forced from his spot and not comfortable.

I don't think Jackson "processes" things very well when the play breaks down and he has to make quick decisions. That's likely why he runs most of the time, because he knows it's the only opportunity to pick up yards when he's not comfortable. Honestly, we all know he's plenty good enough to do that, but I think I'd just keep over-whelming them with pressure and make him beat you over the top with dudes in his face.....

Unless we are just putting up points left and right, I think it would be a mistake to sit back and let the Ravens dictate their game plan. I don't think Jackson could do anything close to what Pat just did against the Chargers: Get constantly pounded by pressure, down by 11, and lead a comeback.

just my two cents for what it's worth and probably much easier said than done of course....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-22-2020, 08:16 AM   #281

Honey Badger needs a big game. Not overly worried about our corners in this one.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:21 AM   #282
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
I think, if it were me, I'd just keep blitzing the hell out of Jackson....the guy is going to run anyways, and he is dreadful in throwing the ball when he's forced from his spot and not comfortable.

I don't think Jackson "processes" things very well when the play breaks down and he has to make quick decisions. That's likely why he runs most of the time, because he knows it's the only opportunity to pick up yards when he's not comfortable. Honestly, we all know he's plenty good enough to do that, but I think I'd just keep over-whelming them with pressure and make him beat you over the top with dudes in his face.....

Unless we are just putting up points left and right, I think it would be a mistake to sit back and let the Ravens dictate their game plan. I don't think Jackson could do anything close to what Pat just did against the Chargers: Get constantly pounded by pressure, down by 11, and lead a comeback.

just my two cents for what it's worth and probably much easier said than done of course....
If they run a blitz-heavy scheme, that would be a way to take advantage of what Gay does well currently without overwhelming him with responsibilities.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:31 AM   #283
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Chiefs were SB champs last year. Welcome to 2020. Your O line is worse as well as your defense. Lamar looks the same, can’t read defenses and go through all the progressions. I think our offense will be more than your defense can handle. Can’t wait to watch Harbaugh start outsmarting himself with analytics and failing. Better hope you get a lead cuz we’ve seen how Lamar reacts under those situations vs Patrick!
You must be one of those fans that only watch your team, which is obvious by your comments. Lamar goes through his progressions pretty well actually, especially given his age and the fact that he knows how dynamic he can be with his legs. The Ravens have made a point to spread the ball much more this season and not force feed their TE's.

This isn't 100% directed at you but, Ravens fans do not think Lamar is better than Mahomes, lets be clear on that to people on here. This narrative that our Defense isn't good is pretty funny though. The Tavon injury was pretty big but not something that is so catostrophic that we can't come back from it. Wink will scheme up ways to hide or deficiencies. The O-line is a concern but without an extended training camp we knew it would take some games for that to come together. This is a very good Ravens team. Not unbeatable by any stretch.
DelaWhere? is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:31 AM   #284
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Also worth mentioning ... lot of comments about Matt Skura being much worse than a year ago.

So the Ravens' C and RG are both struggling. As they prep to play Chris Jones.
He had a really bad knee injury last October or November, so probably that is the main factor.

Hoping our DTs can control the game. Win that battle and they’re in a great spot.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:53 AM   #285
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelaWhere? View Post
You must be one of those fans that only watch your team, which is obvious by your comments. Lamar goes through his progressions pretty well actually, especially given his age and the fact that he knows how dynamic he can be with his legs. The Ravens have made a point to spread the ball much more this season and not force feed their TE's.

This isn't 100% directed at you but, Ravens fans do not think Lamar is better than Mahomes, lets be clear on that to people on here. This narrative that our Defense isn't good is pretty funny though. The Tavon injury was pretty big but not something that is so catostrophic that we can't come back from it. Wink will scheme up ways to hide or deficiencies. The O-line is a concern but without an extended training camp we knew it would take some games for that to come together. This is a very good Ravens team. Not unbeatable by any stretch.
The major issue for your defense is your pass-rush has been sub standard and you can't get home with just four...therefore Pat is likely to have time unless you blitz..and if you blitz it's a very bad idea. Your secondary has not faced an offense like ours either. Last time we played we had no Tyreek, Fisher or Williams..whereas we've faced Lamar twice already. We've also faced other teams who run the ball a lot like the Titans and Niners. The Ravens D got diced up the last time they faced Pat and even Peters has been great for yall he was on the field when Pat put 50 on the Rams. It should be a great game though.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.