Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2021, 02:07 AM   #2
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Right.

Mathieu has been great for the Chiefs and we've been great for the Mathieu, but if the #1 thing on his mind when it comes to his NFL future is outdoing the Jamal Adams deal, then I guess it's hard for me to give a shit what happens to him after he leaves the Chiefs.

In fact, I'd think it would be pretty hilarious if he goes off in search of the BIG payday and then has to ****ing eat shit biting off kneecaps in Detroit while the winning and competent team-focused football keeps on flowing here.

Like, his buddies Kelce and Jones and Tyreek are all still here enjoying what makes this team great, and Mathieu is sitting there pissed off as **** while his douchenozzle head coach is making fart and poop jokes in team meetings. All he can do is come home to that extra $5 million per year or whatever it is he'd be making over there.
This will not be popular but I think we’d all listen to fart jokes from a dead man walking coach on a ridiculous franchise for an additional $5m/year.

I don’t think you or Beuhler’s logic is wrong; I completely agree. I just don’t think that sales pitch works for him or the vast majority of players. They want to play hard and earn their bag, and I don’t fault them for that.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2021, 11:08 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
This will not be popular but I think we’d all listen to fart jokes from a dead man walking coach on a ridiculous franchise for an additional $5m/year.

I don’t think you or Beuhler’s logic is wrong; I completely agree. I just don’t think that sales pitch works for him or the vast majority of players. They want to play hard and earn their bag, and I don’t fault them for that.
There is obviously a gradient.

Very few players are solely interested in maximizing revenue. Because, like most accountants that go into Big 4 public figure out, that’s a miserable ****ing existence.

Now, I’ve never had anywhere near that much money on the table anywhere, so it is difficult for me to adopt the perspective. Similarly, I’ve never had such varied options on the table. I guess since I got out of college maybe but there was far less known in my decision making process.

The reality is that it’s difficult for most people to even speculate what that decision making process is like, because few are similar. But again, few players are solely interested in maximizing revenue.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.