Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2024, 09:26 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

So, what’s this Sneed trade gonna end up being?

Since we know this thing is coming down in the next few days.

What’s the predictions? Not what you want, but what you think the details end up being?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:18 PM   #841
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I don't think anyone is saying he is a fool...it's just we don't think it is a good trade accepting the 3rd.

We can all say we don't agree with him...but that's not calling him a fool.
No, this isn’t like a “Hmmm, I think we could get more” response. It’s a, “**** you! That’s ridiculous.” And the implication is absolutely that Veach is a fool.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:20 PM   #842
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Just like our capitalism based society. Everything's true value is what someone is willing to pay. If the market is a 3rd rounder, then thats the bar.

I think Sneed helping us get a 3peat has more value to me than a 3rd rounder. Veach has a different opinion. Cool. He's the best GM in football and has earned our trust on this too.
It’s eminently obvious Sneed has more value to us than a 3rd.

But it’s not Sneed for a 3rd. It’s Sneed + 20mm for a 3rd and some pick in the next draft. Not remotely the same for this year or next.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:23 PM   #843
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

But it’s not Sneed for a 3rd. It’s Sneed + 20mm for a 3rd and some pick in the next draft. Not remotely the same for this year or next.
I wonder if Veach intends to roll that cap space to extend someone that we might not be thinking about. He thinks much further ahead than any of us do.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:25 PM   #844
On Hiatus

Quote:
No, this isn’t like a “Hmmm, I think we could get more” response. It’s a, “**** you! That’s ridiculous.” And the implication is absolutely that Veach is a fool.
Seriously.....do you truly think that is what I am saying? Or is that comment more of a hyperbole to make your point?
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:28 PM   #845
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I wonder if Veach intends to roll that cap space to extend someone that we might not be thinking about. He thinks much further ahead than any of us do.
My guess would be Bolton
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 08:30 PM   #846
Why so serious?

Quote:
Seriously.....do you truly think that is what I am saying? Or is that comment more of a hyperbole to make your point?
You’re not the only person posting in this thread.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:31 PM   #847
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
His point is more that the comp pick isn’t guaranteed. If Sneed walks next season and you sign a LT next offseason of comparable value, there’s no comp pick. It doesn’t exist.

The floor for Sneed’s walking is not a 3rd round comp pick. It’s zero. Zilch. People throw around this comp pick talk without understanding it.
I get that and it’s valid. I just think most of us don’t foresee us going big fish hunting in FA next offseason after committing to CJ95. Same with this offseason, but it’s likely that our cap space will go towards keeping our own. For those reasons, a lot would rather have the benefit of Sneed another year to pull off the PatTrick fir the difference in opportunity costs.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:32 PM   #848
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Sorry....but I disagree. Just because I say that he shouldn't take a 3rd this year doesn't mean I am calling him foolish.

Because I don't agree with you do you assume that I am calling you foolish too?
Depends on the context of the subject on which you don't agree or what information is available to both parties. In this case, you would disagree with Veach, who is widely considered the best GM in the NFL at this point in time. He is the expert and the insider in regards to this line of work and has shown to make the best decision for the team. If he makes a deal, he is doing it with information we are not privy too and he has proven himself to not be foolish. Now, if you don't agree with me, that definitely isn't foolish as I agree with you and hope he doesn't take a 3, but if he does, I trust he did it for the right reasons, and he wasn't foolish.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:35 PM   #849
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

So you are saying the 3rd round pick is better than having him play this year and go all in for the 3peat? Taking the 3rd and spending the $19.8 million on better players is the best use of the money and draft picks?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:44 PM   #850
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Everyone was pissed when we only got a 2nd and 4th for Peters too. You’ll get over it.
Not close to everyone. He had wore out his welcome with his limited effort tackling and rumors he was clashing with Mahomes. Many of us were pleased to see him gone.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:45 PM   #851
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
So you are saying the 3rd round pick is better than having him play this year and go all in for the 3peat? Taking the 3rd and spending the $19.8 million on better players is the best use of the money and draft picks?
I think he's basically saying he trust Veach to do what's best for the team to 3peat.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:45 PM   #852
MVP

I remember when people said we would never be the same without Reek and then we won two Super Bowls in a row. It was weird.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:46 PM   #853
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I get that and it’s valid. I just think most of us don’t foresee us going big fish hunting in FA next offseason after committing to CJ95. Same with this offseason, but it’s likely that our cap space will go towards keeping our own. For those reasons, a lot would rather have the benefit of Sneed another year to pull off the PatTrick fir the difference in opportunity costs.
Do you seriously think you have game planned this scenario out more than Veach? Does he not understand the value of a potential comp pick? Has he not seen more iterations of this through? Is it possible they had already thought through and planned for the comp picks they’d get if Creed or Bolton or Smith left? And how the guys they might look to reload at those positions could change the comp pick formula if Sneed and/or his replacement was in the mix?
Old 03-16-2024, 08:46 PM   #854
Stroking to the SB Champs!

I’ve enjoyed this thread. Thanks to all of you who continue to entertain me
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:49 PM   #855
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
A third straight ring is the opposite of nothing in the football world but I see your point.
I don't agree that it's Sneed or no threepeat.

I reject that notion out of hand.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote