Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-15-2016, 02:40 PM   #2
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
"The world breaks everyone, and afterward some are strong at the broken places.

But those it does not break, it kills."

You've got all the advice you're ever going to need. I just figured a little Hemingway couldn't hurt.
Nice

Thanks.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 02:29 PM   #3

But she made a chioice..

If she loves him more...Why should I stand in the way of that?

LiveSteam, everything I've said hinges on him being stand-up.

Otherwise he will be put down.

I'm right with you on the time table. 6 months tops.

Here comes the part I will need help with, though.
At this very moment, we are being extra nice to each other.
It will be very hard to resist her...erm..charms ..if she decides to turn it on.
I hope I'm as I'm strong in that area, cause pussy power is real.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 02:40 PM   #4
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
But she made a chioice..

If she loves him more...Why should I stand in the way of that?

LiveSteam, everything I've said hinges on him being stand-up.

Otherwise he will be put down.

I'm right with you on the time table. 6 months tops.

It will be very hard to resist her...erm..charms ..if she decides to turn it on.
I hope as I'm strong in that area, cause pussy power is real.
Just keep it in the back of your mind, that she destroyed us & our family. Its hard not to try again. And the hotter they are the harder it is for men to walk away.We think with the wrong head sometimes.
If you are anything like me? You'll **** her again & right in the middle of pounding her bottom you'll get this urge to put your hands around her throat & squeeze until her eyes pop out of her eye sockets. That's when you will know it is over for good & time to lawyer up and go get my son.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 02:53 PM   #5
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
I hope I'm as I'm strong in that area, cause pussy power is real.
I had an ex playing me for quite some time. Him or me, back and forth.

All it took was the last time she blew me and was gagging as I got up, put my pants on, and left. Left it as that.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 02:32 PM   #6

She just got out of the shower and is walkin around in her panties right now.

I work at home she goes in at 6.

You guys wanna see a pic?

I'm ****ing with you.

It will never happen.
Old 02-15-2016, 02:34 PM   #7
Supporter

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 03:51 PM   #8
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Sorry to hear about this tribe. Even though this board can be a madhouse, I think I speak for us all when I say you've got a 'tribe' of friends here. God bless.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:11 PM   #9
Needs more middle fingers

Ya know.....you could always forgive her...and then become swingers. Or have an "Open relationship". Just sayin'.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:49 PM   #10
"You like to drink?"

.. ya know... advocating for beach tribe to show tit pics of his ex is a good way to get the shitstorm of Social Justice brownshirts...
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:05 PM   #11

The post was in jest as are the responses.

I'd never do such a thing.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:44 PM   #12
"You like to drink?"

Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:47 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Please don't

I ain't clicking that

I really don't think me and Tyga have much in common.

Edit: Clicked it.

Made it :14 seconds.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:48 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Please don't

I ain't clicking that

I really don't think me and Tyga have much in common.
Never go Chris Brown either my man.

/I know you won't
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 06:49 PM   #15
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

I would advise you to get a lawyer and contact all good lawyers in the area to create conflict of interest

If you don't take it here when it finally does arrive here you might lose.

I took an ex to court and won previously. I would not want you to be paying support payments to her and the new guy.

Say whatever you want about "going there" but first one there will win

Child support payments would suck unless you are receiving them
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.