Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-23-2019, 04:38 PM  
I'll be back.

NFL trade watch

oh myyyy

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 01:18 PM   #361
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Colts traded CB Nate Hairston to the Jets for a conditional 2020 6th rd pick.

Jets have 2 6th rounders next year, one from the Chiefs in the Darron Lee trade. Colts will get the lower of those 2 picks. Physical still pending.
Ran a 4.52 as a prospect.......... probably no better than our 5-6-7 right now
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-28-2019, 01:56 PM   #362
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Like I said - there's a clear path to this being a HR trade for Veach. Yes, if Clark gives us 14 sacks, steady pressures and good run defense and is critical in a run to the Super Bowl, it's hard to say I'd rather have Flowers and the pick because even if that's better long-term, the SB appearance would wash away any sins.
I'm sort of playing the hindsight game, because I know in retrospect both Greedy and Murphy were available at 29, but I think Flowers and Murphy together increases the chance of a SB appearance more than Clark on his own.

Maybe the Chiefs would have taken Thornhill in the 1st if they had the pick still, and then picked some garbage long term DE project in the 2nd with the Thornhill pick, in which case I guess I'll take Clark.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-28-2019, 02:27 PM   #363
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I'm sort of playing the hindsight game, because I know in retrospect both Greedy and Murphy were available at 29, but I think Flowers and Murphy together increases the chance of a SB appearance more than Clark on his own.

Maybe the Chiefs would have taken Thornhill in the 1st if they had the pick still, and then picked some garbage long term DE project in the 2nd with the Thornhill pick, in which case I guess I'll take Clark.
The unknown here is what did Andy/Spags say they needed. It may well be that as far as roster talent you are correct.
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-28-2019, 02:28 PM   #364
Black Bob's daddy

I wasn't a huge fan of the Clark trade, but in hindsight I don't trust Veach so far to draft well so I guess a veteran trade isn't so bad.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 02:30 PM   #365
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I wasn't a huge fan of the Clark trade, but in hindsight I don't trust Veach so far to draft well so I guess a veteran trade isn't so bad.
This last draft was aces what are you talking about
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-28-2019, 02:32 PM   #366
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Kcchiefsus seal of approval folks. Trade officially ace.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 02:41 PM   #367
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
This last draft was aces what are you talking about
The trading up for Speaks...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 08-28-2019, 02:49 PM   #368
SuperBowl or bust

This draft looks pretty good when you look at what the picks brought.

Frank Clark
Mecole Hardman
Juan Thornhill
Khalen Saunders
Rashad Fenton
Darwin Thompson
Nick Allegreti

That’s a haul
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:20 PM   #369
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
This draft looks pretty good when you look at what the picks brought.

Frank Clark
Mecole Hardman
Juan Thornhill
Khalen Saunders
Rashad Fenton
Darwin Thompson
Nick Allegreti

That’s a haul
I’m confident that we have 4 almost immediate key contributors from that group: Clark (obviously), Hardman, Thornhill, Thompson

I think we probably have 2 guys that can be decent back-ups and potentially solid future starters: Saunders, Allegretti

That really just leaves Fenton as the question mark. I guess if he can be a good special teams player, then that makes him worth the pick.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:22 PM   #370
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
The trading up for Speaks...
Yeah I'm not referring to the first draft which is notoriously dogshit for all GMs including Dorsey. I hated that draft as much as I loved the latest one.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:31 PM   #371
In Search of a Life

I actually have an idea about a potential trade that would make some sense, I think, not my normal "throw out outrageous shit" type stuff.

But if the Dolphins are having a fire sale and everyone is for trade, would you see if they'd take a 4th for Gesicki?

I mean, he could come in and learn behind Kelce
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:43 PM   #372
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Yeah I'm not referring to the first draft which is notoriously dogshit for all GMs including Dorsey. I hated that draft as much as I loved the latest one.
Dorsey's first draft was at worst decent. He made the right pick in Fisher, did not have a 2nd round pick and then hit a homerun with Kelce.

The problem with this fanbase is they think every 1st and 2nd round pick should become a grear player and right from the start. The reality is tons players draftes high never amount to much and the Chiefs have been exceptionally grata with high draft picks over the last few years.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:48 PM   #373
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

You want a stupid trade that will never happen?

Call the Vikings about Mike Boone.

I think that kid can run the damn ball. He's fast, he's powerful, he has solid vision. That's a ballplayer and if you can swing a trade that makes your backfield Damien, Boone, Thompson and...who gives a ****...do that. Because I think Boone can absolutely be an every down back in this league.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:51 PM   #374
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You want a stupid trade that will never happen?

Call the Vikings about Mike Boone.

I think that kid can run the damn ball. He's fast, he's powerful, he has solid vision. That's a ballplayer and if you can swing a trade that makes your backfield Damien, Boone, Thompson and...who gives a ****...do that. Because I think Boone can absolutely be an every down back in this league.
I like Darrel. I think he's fine.

Boone may be better, but it's a RB so i'm inclined to not really care.

But looking around at CB"s, man, there just isn't a whole hell of a lot out there right now. I don't think I'd really do much in terms of trading around. Maybe a Ward type thing again but you've got Fields and Fenton in that role right now, so whats the point.

If Peterson wasn't suspended for those 6 and they'd take less than a first, I'd probably do that though.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 03:54 PM   #375
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I like Darrel. I think he's fine.

Boone may be better, but it's a RB so i'm inclined to not really care.

But looking around at CB"s, man, there just isn't a whole hell of a lot out there right now. I don't think I'd really do much in terms of trading around. Maybe a Ward type thing again but you've got Fields and Fenton in that role right now, so whats the point.

If Peterson wasn't suspended for those 6 and they'd take less than a first, I'd probably do that though.
If they'd take a 3rd I'd do it anyway. It would reduce the cap hit and still have him available for the playoffs when we'd most benefit from him.

But they wouldn't.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.