Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2024, 08:36 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs

Last edited by RunKC; 03-14-2024 at 08:42 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:10 PM   #226
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
Mahomes doesn't throw jump balls. I don't know why people want Coleman or Mike Williams.
Were you all in a ****ing cave as he was doing that to Tyreek?
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 10:11 PM   #227
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You only draft Worthy if you believe that a successful season from Brown means you let him walk.

If Brown's back after this season, Worthy is layered. I love speed but you can't have both of your speed guys be undersized.

Now maybe Veach intends to do exactly that. But man, if Brown comes in here and clicks and provides the kind of spark opposite of Rice that we want - isn't he a guy you retain if at all possible?
I wonder if Worthy hadn't broken the 40 record if he might have slid in the draft due to his size. Saying he was 6'1" lol and he was only 5'10" and 165 lbs.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:11 PM   #228
I'll be back.

Mahomes was throwing 50-50 balls to Toney's shrimp ass

Hollywood's getting them. And he can actually catch them.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:12 PM   #229
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
He's such a great locker room fit and it's obvious.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 10:13 PM   #230
Baba Ganoush

Horny
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:13 PM   #231
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Mahomes doesn't throw jump balls. I don't know why people want Coleman or Mike Williams.
Mahomes has never had a Mike Williams.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:14 PM   #232
Veteran

Receiver still a position of need in my opinion but it takes all the pressure off of any rookie stepping in- Kelce, Rice and Brown is plenty of fire power for the Chiefs offense while a rookie WR gets their feet under them.

Also allows the Chiefs to focus on BPA in the draft also instead of pigeon holing them in drafting a position. Great signing.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:14 PM   #233
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Mahomes has never had a Mike Williams.
Kelvin Benjamin, you ****ing clown!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:15 PM   #234
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Wow!

Mahomes
Pacheco
Kelce
Rice
Toney
Brown

Who’s stopping this offense??
Toney..

Rofl
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:16 PM   #235

I am in favor of this signing.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:16 PM   #236
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think my preference is to find someone like McMillan or Walker who can provide some speed AND size. And let that person develop into a long-term Z alongside Rice at the X.

And what Brown does is give us a full season to let that guy get up to speed.

But what I like is that we don't HAVE to go that route. We can do whatever we want. If the board falls poorly for us at WR, we can grab someone else and backfill.

The only real problem scenario is if we take a WR on day 1 or 2 and both Brown AND the new WR fail to click.

In which case we're right back here again. Only in that case, I think deeper questions would need to be asked as to what we're doing at the position and why it's not working.
I love Walker as a bigger guy but he has bad drops. Saw that he had 4 drops last year and a lost fumble. Not ideal.

I don’t love McMilllan like you do but I like him. Still feel that Roman Wilson fit here really nicely if we wait until the 2nd rd.

I’m thinking LT or DL will be our first pick. Sneaky feeling it’s LT.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:16 PM   #237
In Search of a Life

Nobody is going to have the balls to say it?

I will.

Xavier Legette would compliment this WR room perfectly.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 10:16 PM   #238
Politically Incorrect

7 million for Brown plus incentives is much better than 23 million for Ridley with all the guarantees.

Veach is da bomb.

If we get Mike Williams too, the rest of the league may simultaneously start crying.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:17 PM   #239
In Search of a Life

Quote:
He may not use it as a crutch like other QBs do. But I’m sure he would use it as an option if he had the right WR. There were many instances where mahomes threw a wtf ball last year and he’s way too smart not to use an athletic option instead who can turn low % passes into higher % ones. Whether that’s checkdowns, bailouts, short stick movers, 50/50 balls… there were lots of instances where this option would have been very useful.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:18 PM   #240
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Nobody is going to have the balls to say it?

I will.

Xavier Legette would compliment this WR room perfectly.
I’ll say it…

Draft Xavier Worthy.

Miss me with the redundancy….you can’t teach speed.

Opposing defenses will be PISSING THEMSELVES having to try and stop that…how do you?

Legion of Zoom Part 2…
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.