Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2008, 11:50 PM   #2
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I admit, I'm stumpified on that one.

Going back to the Star days....I'd throw up "the mike keck incident" as a test question.
Which Chiefsplanet icon's ass was he going to kick at the airport?
Would this have something to do with Mike Petersen?
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:54 PM   #3
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
I admit, I'm stumpified on that one.

Going back to the Star days....I'd throw up "the mike keck incident" as a test question.
Which Chiefsplanet icon's ass was he going to kick at the airport?
Now I'm flooded with ideas. Good threads.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:53 PM   #4
Supporter

+1 Cankerskull.

Mike Pederson is the original "rich scanlon" and was followed by 'dan morgan'.

Mick Keck was a poster on the star......I'll fill in the story but would like to see other views first.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:06 AM   #5
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

This thread is going to be pure gold.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 12:08 AM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Oh, here's a good one for the lurkers. What people have held the "most cumulative posts" position since the founding of the planet?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 07:04 AM   #7
Supporter

I can't believe I missed that particular Addition, as it is definitely a planet folklore question anytime someone questions football knowledge of an old timer.

Still in play.

1. The accidental Shooting.

2. The Mike Keck Incident

3. What gochiefs admitted concerning a pubic restroom and his given name after that. Bonus points for listing 4 of his other handles

4. Thefly....who did it become, the story and the grand finale

Last edited by Iowanian; 03-16-2008 at 07:15 AM..
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 10:19 AM   #8
Fifty eight sixty two...

Quote:
Still in play.

1. The accidental Shooting...
This one should be easy lurkers, 'cause it wasn't that long ago.
Hintage: Morning of the 2005 opener with the Jets...
chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-16-2008, 11:05 AM   #9
Starter

Quote:
I can't believe I missed that particular Addition, as it is definitely a planet folklore question anytime someone questions football knowledge of an old timer.

Still in play.

3. What gochiefs admitted concerning a pubic restroom and his given name after that. Bonus points for listing 4 of his other handles

3...This must be where meatpeeker comes from. I never heard the full story. Goatse is one handle.
SNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSNAFU is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-16-2008, 11:19 AM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAFU View Post
3...This must be where meatpeeker comes from. I never heard the full story. Goatse is one handle.
+1 snafu...meatpeeker
+1 snafu, 3 lines about self

Gochiefs, draven, goatse among others, posted a thread about an experience in a public restroom. During this encounter, he expressed joy and satisfaction to have looked at the Wedding tackle of the man urinating next to him, who was apparently a black dude, and hung like a donkey show main event. During that thread of hilarity and bashing that followed...I indeed labeled him "meatpeeker"
Old 03-17-2008, 01:45 AM   #11
Starter

Quote:

Still in play.

He peeks at guys while at the urinal
meatpeeker
jbret, trex, goatse
huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-17-2008, 02:13 AM   #12
Starter

Quote:

Mike Keck was a douchebag bucs fan who used to post on the old Star board and wanted to meet Phil at the airport and kick his ass.
huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.huskerdooz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-16-2008, 07:16 AM   #13
Supporter

Iowanian,

This thread is pure chiefs-planet-spelling-genious.

How about a bonus point if someone can name the gaffe, or goof, that pacfan made related to his understanding of football. We tortured him with it forever in the following manner:

Packfan: "Typical chiefs fans, another bad signing..."

Us: "Coming from the guy who didn't even know _____________ , that's hilarious...."

(i only vaguely remember the mistake, but I'm sure someone remembers the exact details)
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 07:17 AM   #14
Supporter

New:

What significance is the # 37 on Chiefsplanet?

KCTitus indeed DID pose a question of football knowledge on Packfan(who said Priest Holmes sucked and prefered Donnell Bennet). Given the comments of Logical and the Can that talks.....What was this question. This important answer shall be worthy of 2!!!! points.(3 if you tell about yourself, lurker)
Old 03-16-2008, 08:29 AM   #15
Starter

Quote:
New:

What significance is the # 37 on Chiefsplanet?

37 was Joe Delaney's number. 37Forever was created in his memory. 37Forever helped provide swimming lessons for kids.
Shootr is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Shootr is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.