Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: .
DRob 7 8.97%
Scrotum 71 91.03%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-20-2021, 06:34 PM  
What's up braj?

Would you rather see D-Rob return punts or take a cheese grater to your scrotum?

Pole
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2021, 09:50 AM   #31
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 09:50 AM   #32
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
There are always surprise cuts. Maybe it will be DRob.
D-Rob will start 16 games for the Kansas City Chiefs.

I see him catching 60 passes for 800 yards and 4-5 TDs.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 10:00 AM   #33
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

I'll take that bet.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2021, 10:01 AM   #34
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I'll take that bet.
My J-type Nubian against...the boy and his mother?
Old 08-21-2021, 10:07 AM   #35
Your mom

Cheese grater to the scrotum and then a nice lemon juice bath.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 10:14 AM   #36
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

You get a gift basket if he hits those numbers.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2021, 11:58 AM   #37
Field General

Quote:
He normally takes more steps backwards towards our goaline, but other than that, pretty close.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-21-2021, 12:00 PM   #38
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
You get a gift basket if he hits those numbers.
I'll hold you to this.

With Watkins gone, he will easily hit those numbers if Hardman keeps flopping.
Old 08-21-2021, 01:07 PM   #39
In Search of a Life

While I cringe seeing DRob back for punts, I appreciate my scrotum and it's health more...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2021, 01:20 PM   #40
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
While I cringe seeing DRob back for punts, I appreciate my scrotum and it's health more...
SELFISH!!!
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 02:38 PM   #41
MVP

Hill, Tyreek
Pringle, Byron
==========

Hardman, Mecole -- Don't cut him, but stop forcing him to #1
Kemp, Marcus -- Special team, Blocking, I'm not sure he isn't better than DRob and Hardman
Powell, Cornell -- Give him a chance
Robinson, Demarcus -- BYE (he's been given years to develop, time to move on)
Dieter, Gehrig -- BYE (Mahomes can hang out with him during his off time)
Shepherd, Darrius
Schoen, Dalton
Fountain, Daurice
Ffrench, Maurice

Imo Pringle should be the #2 right now, while we give Powell and co a chance to learn. I think Andy wanted Hill and Hardman's speed on the edge but they need to be able to do more than just run deep.

We should be looking hard at the cuts. We should have several spots open.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-21-2021, 05:43 PM   #42
Rookie

Rather see my nutsack get cheese grated
kcwolf84 ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.kcwolf84 ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 08-21-2021, 06:08 PM   #43
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

I'm surprised to see the Hardman hate, he looked pretty good last night. Would have had 2 TDs if Mahomes didn't botch the throw. And his actual TD was a thing of beauty.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-22-2021, 11:06 AM   #44
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
SELFISH!!!
in fairness, it was a hard decision...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2021, 02:29 PM   #45
Be Kind To Your Pets

Someone should show this poll to D Robb to pump up his confidence...
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.