Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 105 77.21%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.15%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.24%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 6 4.41%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-04-2015, 08:17 PM   #2
Veteran

K.

Hey ChiTown, we get to sit in time out together
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:41 PM   #3
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
K.

Hey ChiTown, we get to sit in time out together
Pfft. I still have no idea what Kati was so upset about. Whatever....

But hey, where are my manners. Welcome to whatever Club we are in. The Membership cards are 5.16" Chocolate Dildos.....
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:45 PM   #4
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Pfft. I still have no idea what Kati was so upset about. Whatever....

But hey, where are my manners. Welcome to whatever Club we are in. The Membership cards are 5.16" Chocolate Dildos.....
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:08 PM   #5
MER

My CP life would be a lot easier if you people would encourage your wives to post.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:09 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
My CP life would be a lot easier if you people would encourage your wives to post.
Cuz that has worked out well for folks in the past.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:38 PM   #7
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
You might want to rethink that, you would then have to invite your man to join in. Your buttered popcorn could very well end up smelling burnt, just say'n.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:09 PM   #8
MER

Not Donger's tho.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:54 PM   #9
"You like to drink?"

at the poll result
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:55 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
at the poll result
You would think that CP has more than 4 people with below average penis's. Guess not.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:20 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
You would think that CP has more than 4 people with below average penis's. Guess not.
I think the study is completely bogus.

Taking a bunch of data from 20 other studies and lumping it together, without specifying who and when and what year and so on, then conveniently providing a graph is nonsense. There's no standard. There's no "Home". There's no base information. That's not how scientific studies are supposed to reveal data.

The Kinsey Institute said it the average was 6.46" for homosexual males and 6.15 for heterosexual males.

Now keep in mind, that's average, which some people seem to be forgetting. So in Kinsey's study of 4,000 men, the average was those figures stated above which means there are plenty of men with larger penises as well as some with disproportionately smaller penises.

The bottom line is that the recent "study" seriously underestimates the average size of the male penis and their methodology is completely and utterly flawed.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:31 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
The Kinsey Institute said it the average was 6.46" for homosexual males and 6.15 for heterosexual males.
I think if we posted a poll on Chiefs Planet that asked if your penis was larger than 6.15 inches that it would be a landslide in the "I'm packing" category.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:43 AM   #13
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I think the study is completely bogus.

Taking a bunch of data from 20 other studies and lumping it together, without specifying who and when and what year and so on, then conveniently providing a graph is nonsense. There's no standard. There's no "Home". There's no base information. That's not how scientific studies are supposed to reveal data.

Now keep in mind, that's average, which some people seem to be forgetting. So in Kinsey's study of 4,000 men, the average was those figures stated above which means there are plenty of men with larger penises as well as some with disproportionately smaller penises.

The bottom line is that the recent "study" seriously underestimates the average size of the male penis and their methodology is completely and utterly flawed.
I don't think you know how statistics work.
PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:53 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaDoughz View Post
I don't think you know how statistics work.
Have you read the original story? The whole thing is a gigantic mess.

And yes, I'm pretty sure that I know how "statistics" work.

"We wanted to be able to help men and their doctors with a definitive paper since there are many contradictory reports from small or poor quality studies," study co-author Dr. Gordon Muir, a urological surgeon at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in London, told The Huffington Post in an email. "Many men live lives of misery and shame, or undergo harmful and unproven interventions, due to a false belief they are abnormal."

Muir and his colleagues reviewed 20 studies of the penis measurements of men between the ages of 17 to 91 in Asia, Africa, Europe and North America. The studies were conducted by medical professionals using a variety of techniques -- with some measurements taken while men were lying down under anesthesia, and others taken with guys standing and holding their penises parallel to the floor.

The researchers then used the data to determine the averages, and created graphs showing the distribution of the size of flaccid and erect penises.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6791672.html
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:10 AM   #15
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Those four are probably women.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote